Re:Informal Discussion and Comments for Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition

[Post New]by swonderex18 on Aug 26, 13 8:53 PM
Im having a HUGE problem with finding the spade in one of the HOPs!! I hit hint and it tells me where it is and I click and click and click...nothing happens...I have also unloaded the game and reloaded it and nothing...im at a lost...

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Informal Discussion and Comments for Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 27, 13 1:15 AM
I have a question about buying this game - I saw on a banner ad thingy that it (don't quote me on this!) is available for $2.99 with the purchase of the collector's edition....or something? I apologize for forgetting the exact verbiage. So like, if this IS the collector's edition does that mean the game would cost just $2.99? I thought maybe they meant something about if you buy ANY CE you get this one for $3 but it didn't seem that way from the wording. Buuuut...obviously I am totally lost lol.

Yeah because usually it'd very clearly say buy ANY ____ and get ____ for ____. Its probably just me though. I dunno so I thought I'd ask here.

I would far, far, far more prefer being able to ask a question like this on the now defunct chat forum. That being gone now is like the third time just this week that I've suffered from an inability to get quick enough information. (one of the questions I needed answers to was from a game whose forum has been idle for over 2 years! So I wont be buying that one.) And my GM hasn't been opening lately so there's that but I *so* do not feel like going thru the process to contact support & I couldn't get live chat when I tried (didn't really want to anyhow). My laziness knows no bounds. Plus I cant always make the time.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 27, 13 1:19 AM
Woops - reply to my reply to some of the replies: I just read that the game is even shorter than all of the ones that I have complained about being too short & fr that reason I am just going to not worry about the question that I posted. I find games that end with less than 5 hours of gameplay time to be appalling, off-putting, even a little bit dishonest like they're not selling a full product.
Definitely not going to try this now.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Aug 27, 13 7:29 AM
Just a short beef to the developers: why are the games these days being posted for sale before all checks have been done? Almost every game I play these days has a spelling error or a continuity problem ie, the strategy guide does not always gel with the way to play the game. This one has a problem with the invisible cloak.
This aside, I have enjoyed the game for its clarity with the artwork and most of the flow of the game is straight forward.
The amount of work that goes into producing these games must be astronomical. It is a shame that these problems do get overlooked. More time needs to be taken in someone playing the game right thru and following with the strategy guide and checking ALL spelling and literacy.

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Sep 4, 13 11:46 AM
This game is very cute. I love the gingerbread man and I don't mind finding cupcakes. I really found the music annoying, so I turned it down very low. I will buy because of the sale on games by this developer.

Anukis36
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Anukis36 on Sep 8, 13 1:14 AM
Love this beautiful BEAUTIFUL game!

Raven_wing
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Raven_wing on Sep 14, 13 8:24 AM
I just finished playing this game and I was taken in by the great art work but was very disappointed in the game play. I had no need for the hint button for this game because it was so easy and the bonus game only took me 30 minutes to complete without skipping any puzzles or using any hints.

Go to: