ansisera
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Studk making the last potion

[Post New]by ansisera on Sep 2, 13 2:19 PM
MissAbby wrote:SPOILER ALERT on FIRST Potion

meBear..(highlight the space below)

On the first potion look at the recipe. This took me forever to figure out, but at the bottom of the recipe it shows three little triangles and a 1 (one) over the top. Look at what color each ingredient has and count the little triangles in each color in groups of three. Each group of 3 is one portion ..did that help?

no.

ansisera
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by ansisera on Sep 2, 13 2:22 PM
LizzieK wrote:
bsbagwell wrote:I tried everything posted, but still stuck! I bought this game and get all this way and it just stops! Not a happy BF today!! There is no "Skip" button!!!

leapfrog0202 wrote:I realize that it worked for some people that counted the circles, but in my case I didn't know that.

I put the items in, used the mortar and pestle and put it on the fire. Then I got the message WRONG PROPORTIONS.

I mixed it back up since that emptied the bowl, put it back, got the same message and then decided I was too dumb to figure that one out and hit skip.

My bowl is full, I cannot empty it and it no longer goes on the fire either. I cannot skip, cannot replay the puzzle and can move no further in the game.

I think that is what people are referring to and I believe that this is a technical error in that the code wasn't written to allow these types of mistakes to be made followed by an attempt to skip.

Even though your bowl looks full the game thinks it is empty. You only have to put the correct portions of the ingredients into the bowl, use the mortar and put it on the fire. Then you will get the potion and you can leave the scene.

This is still a glitch in the game that the developer needs to fix but this workaround will let you continue with the game.

You can also reload the game at Chapter V, but the puzzle is near the end of the chapter and that takes longer than putting the correct ingredients in the bowl.

Spoiler:

The correct portions are:

3 mushrooms
2 red crystals
1 ash
1 claw

Good luck!

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 2, 13 4:34 PM
Wow! You are very welcome!

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Sep 2, 13 5:55 PM
I was having the same problem, but just now I put the bowl on the fire and after it came up with wrong proportions I picked the bowl up immediately and put it back on the fire and this time it worked. I hope this helps and works for everyone.

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Sep 5, 13 12:33 PM
I have re installed the game and still am having problems, (after skip button )
is there something wrong with this game?

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Sep 21, 13 10:53 AM
THANK you for the help bigfish2

i finally made it thru that task!

gl all with the last potion in the bowl

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Oct 16, 13 5:57 AM
Same problem. I used the right amount of things, but still gives the remark "wrong proportions" Can`t go on with the game now.

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Oct 16, 13 6:19 AM
Thanks, did put all ingredients again in the bowl and it worked.

[Post New]by spygirl4 on Oct 22, 13 1:28 AM
the same problem.

meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by meb28 on Dec 23, 13 1:09 PM
thanks LizzieK your solution worked wonderfully. I did have to reload the chapter but once I did your solution was the answer. Thanks again.

Go to: