Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Post any Lost in Reefs 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Sep 23, 13 12:21 PM
Also has problems, the game freezes / hangs, it will flash to indicate that the game is almost over, but are unsure if it is the end or not because the game stops working.

It does not help to re-install the game or update your drivers as this is a bug, many have similar problems with several of your game, stop selling them on the website if you can not fix the problems!

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Sep 24, 13 1:44 AM
Hello again,

Quite rightly, it was a bug that should be fixed now so now we're just waiting to BFG to update their page so it should work to play again.

I got answers from those who created the game and attach their responses here so you can see for yourselves!

Hello Jenny,

Yes, we have fixed the bug, need to wait for BFG to update on site.

Best regards,
Andrei,
Rumbic Studio.

Edited on 09/24/2013 at 1:45:18 AM PST

perrik
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by perrik on Nov 14, 13 6:49 AM
I cannot finish the town! I'm currently on level 103 of the group puzzles, having completed all the swap and chain ones. The only item left to buy is the final upgrade for the Grand Palace. Whenever I buy that last upgrade, the upgraded building appears in the town, fireworks go off - and the game crashes and quits to the desktop.

So I'm advancing in levels (the first time I tried this was 11 levels ago) but cannot buy that last upgrade without crashing the game.

This is the Mac version running on a 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 MacBook Air running OSX 10.9.

Go to: