redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

where do I submit this request in the forums?

[Post New]by redw00d on Nov 8, 13 9:03 PM
I like time management=builder=strategy games, but Big Fish seems only to release one or maybe a second poor quality game once a month or so.

There is pent-up market demand, besides myself as a single subscriber.

As there is no longer more general forums I posting here. Clearly this is not the kind of game I am looking to find more of. And general sim games where one gets nauseous trying to drag assets like people to places in a big map - this aren't the same genre.

1) I want a builder genre.
2) I want more games like Island Tribe, My Kingdom for a ...

Where does a Big Fish subscriber put this kind of request? Is there a forum for this?

Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by Melvenatm on Nov 9, 13 1:13 PM
CoordinationNOT wrote:
Adoralora wrote:When it tells you " you need more beds ..." im max on my castle at lvl 16 and have removed a lot of decorations... don't want to cause of my islands atmosphere but its not letting me place a monster..

The only way you can place more monsters is to make more beds. Keep maxing out your castle until you get to the diamond level. Once you get there that is the max castle and the max amount of beds per island. If you want more monsters you need to buy another island then. Good luck to you

[Post New]by Melvenatm on Nov 9, 13 1:16 PM
If you max out of beds at 60 beds, you'll need to sell one or two of your duplicate monsters: that is not needed for breeding another monster, to make room for new monsters. Make sure you sell the monsters that produce the least amount of coins to keep your maximum amount of coins producing. Sell your other items only if they are not needed to keep your monsters happy level at 100% because the happier the monster, the more coins they produce.

Edited on 11/09/2013 at 1:24:38 PM PST

[Post New]by mohammed4evr on Nov 15, 13 8:17 PM
how can I add friends on pc?

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Nov 16, 13 5:58 AM
We cannot add friends at this time. Maybe one day. copied this from MOD. It's all I know of this subject. Hope it answers your question.

Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 11, 13 4:59 PM
Hiya,
As F_O_A mentioned our version of the game doesn't have the same Social functionality as other versions currently.
This may be something that is added at a later date and you can rest assured if this is something we are able to add, we'll let you guys know.
To help reduce confusion I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.
bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by alliecool2 on Nov 17, 13 1:10 PM
Hey peoples!

MagyarMan
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by MagyarMan on Nov 18, 13 6:32 PM
1luvgaming wrote:We cannot add friends at this time. Maybe one day. copied this from MOD. It's all I know of this subject. Hope it answers your question.

Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 11, 13 4:59 PM
Hiya,
As F_O_A mentioned our version of the game doesn't have the same Social functionality as other versions currently.
This may be something that is added at a later date and you can rest assured if this is something we are able to add, we'll let you guys know.
To help reduce confusion I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.
bfgMurrumbidgee

Give them time. If they add the social aspect to the game I think Big Fish will have an explosion of new users.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Nov 20, 13 9:56 AM
Amen, probably working on it as we speak....well, type.

[Post New]by go_bigblue on Nov 23, 13 4:43 PM
you click on the monster on his island, the menu bar appears and click on his information ?? his name appears in a large box with his picture then backspace erasing given name and retype your chosen name

[Post New]by djrivers on Nov 29, 13 4:19 PM
how do i sign into my account on the PC?

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Nov 30, 13 8:54 AM
Which account are you trying to sign into?

Obviously you are already signed into big fish in order to write in forum.
Otherwise you could read but not write.

To play My Singing Monsters from forum, Go to top of any page & you will see an arrow with "Try this game" beside it. Click & walla you can play MSM.

Come back if this doesn't help & one of our many expert fishes will humbly assist you. They are very kind with that.

I"m still newbie & they help me to know what I've just shared with you.
There's hope for us yet.

Ohhhhh, you may have entered forum using another device.
On your PC, once you click "download" for My Singing monsters, it will ask you to "log on" or "register". Enter your already established MSM username & password. Hopefully with the help of the props you will connect. If not, you may have to register again. Me not sure.

Edited on 11/30/2013 at 9:02:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Special911 on Dec 3, 13 7:59 PM
I'm building up my Cold Island and need a Noggin to breed some of the other monsters. However, it seems I can only buy a Noggin on the Plant Island. How do I get a Noggin on the Cold Island?

pkjgbr
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by pkjgbr on Dec 3, 13 10:10 PM
Hi Special911, on Cold island you have an air element (the tweedle) instead of the Noggin (rock element). You can breed all of the cold island monsters with the four single elements available, air, leaf, water and snow. Good Luck.

[Post New]by Special911 on Dec 4, 13 2:31 AM
Thanks Minnow.

pkjgbr
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by pkjgbr on Dec 4, 13 1:12 PM
You're welcome.

[Post New]by BenjaminFK on Dec 7, 13 4:07 AM
biggbogg35 wrote:how do u breed an entbrat?

Entbrat = Potbelly and T-Rox.

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Dec 7, 13 11:33 AM
BenjaminFK wrote:
biggbogg35 wrote:how do u breed an entbrat?

Entbrat = Potbelly and T-Rox.

All of my Entbrats were the offspring of bowgart and noggin

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 11:33:46 AM PST

[Post New]by BeenieSprout on Dec 13, 13 5:38 PM
Christmas decorations have been upgraded on my ice island, but I do not see that I am able to breed yool. Yool doesn't show up in my market and also I don't have the sugabush island. Was this last update a partial update? When will these become available for the pc? Has anyone else encountered this? Tried Manually updating, no luck.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Dec 13, 13 6:14 PM
BeenieSprout wrote:Christmas decorations have been upgraded on my ice island, but I do not see that I am able to breed yool. Yool doesn't show up in my market and also I don't have the sugabush island. Was this last update a partial update? When will these become available for the pc? Has anyone else encountered this? Tried Manually updating, no luck.

Nothing's wrong with your last update. We all got the same thing as you. The yool should be available to us very soon, and will appear in the market when TPTB deem so.

[Post New]by entbratdefender on Dec 16, 13 4:17 PM
Agreed, I have all 15 monsters as entbrats and I had to use bowgart and noggin, in that order, and it does not work every time. Works a few times in a row then "goes away" for awhile.

Go to: