molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

Re:Stuck right at the end. Can't complete the game[spoiler]

[Post New]by molla311 on Sep 14, 13 4:38 AM
Sullivan, do you think of the blue star chart (map?) where you push down four stars and then get access to the 4 puzzles?

I have done that-
solved the 4 little puzzles-

But the students will not come forward and put their hands down as they should.
That is the problem.

Glad it worked out for you thoug

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Sep 14, 13 8:51 AM
Molla 311, that was the problem I was having. The solution is not at the big wall map. You must go to the well under Titan. When you click the well, there is a "base" there, that is where you attach your Star Chart. Then click on the pink, blue, green and yellow stands, you will be given a puzzle at each station, as you solve the puzzle, a "door" will lift and a student will walk out. Give this a try and see if it works for you too. Good luck.

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Sep 14, 13 8:54 AM
I'm sorry Moalla311, I just reread your post and see that you have already done that. The only other suggestion would be as someone suggested, uninstall and retry. But I would retry under the name you are playing before I created a new player and redid the whole game. I hope this also helps you.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Sep 14, 13 12:49 PM
Hallo Sullivan, dont worry I have done the same more than once

I did delete the game and reinstalled - created a new name, chekced the old and it was the same so deleted that.

With the new everything went as smooth, so off to the bonus chapter.

It is very kind of you, Thank you.
Have fun gaming and a cosy sunday tomorrow
molla

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Sep 14, 13 1:10 PM
Hey Molla, thanks for being so gracious. I appreciate you letting me know, glad to see you were able to finally complete the game. Fuzzy Sunday wishes back at ya'

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Sep 15, 13 8:39 PM
I need to give a HUGH apology to everyone. I was very misleading when I sent the reply WAHOO, etc. I did find the solution, but got mixed up and gave wrong details. Just before Bey Lee gets out of the well, he tosses you a silver charm. In the observatory, there is a lose tile on the floor where you will find a book and a mini copy of the star chart. After Libra, etc and the astrolab is added to the chart, you must place the charm on the center peg and the star chart is added to inventory. This is how you get to save the students, at the well where you give Buildson the smelling salts. Again, I apologize for the wrong info, hope this NEW info helps you.

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Sep 16, 13 7:53 AM
I put the star chart where it is supposed to go. Solved the 4 puzzles, the 4 students are all visible, . When I press on the 4 colored stones it still says must activate first. Still cannot get any further. What am I missing??? Help?????

ShlbySusie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by ShlbySusie on Sep 16, 13 7:53 AM
Hi, Sullivan!

My problem (and I share it with many others) is that I marked the correct spots on the star chart, completed the 4 puzzles and freed the students, but nothing happens and I can't finish the game. I gave the professor smelling salts and took his cane before I completed the puzzles, but the 4 students are just standing in front of their respective caves.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Sep 16, 13 8:22 AM
Hallo Littlemom and ShlbySusie.

your problem is the same as all of us.

The students are suppose to come forward and put their hands on the finnished puzzles.

After trying different things,
I reinstalled/installed and tried igen and it was the same. Deleted that and created a new name did the whole game over igen - Then it worked fine.

Hope you make it

ShlbySusie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by ShlbySusie on Sep 18, 13 6:41 AM
I created a new profile and replayed the game. This time, I completed the puzzles at the end in the order they are listed in the Strategy Guide, and I was able to finish, so I'm wondering if that's the key because, when I hit a dead end, I completed the puzzle in the upper left corner last. If the puzzles must be completed in a certain order, we should not have access to all of them at once.

[Post New]by magic2 on Oct 13, 13 7:26 AM

Hey BF we need an answer to this
I cannot finish as well, I finished the star
chart and released them and they just stand
there. Should not have to play again just to
fix it.

[Post New]by suziqueue64 on Dec 6, 13 4:06 PM
was there ever a resolution to this? i uninstalled and reinstalled deleted old created a new profile and am still stuck

quite disappointed - if BF isnt going to resolve the issue we should all get a refund

Go to: