Re:Post any Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by amp532 on Sep 10, 13 11:16 PM
LEVEL 29 GIVES YOU THE TIPS TO GET GOLD BUT IT IS NOT THE RIGHT TIPS, IT SEEMS EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW IT BY THE LETTER AND GET IT ALL DONE THERE IS STILL NOT ENOUGH HAPPINESS, IT SAYS TO IGNORE THE BEES AND THE GLUTTON AND WITHOUT THAT BEEHIVE THERE IS NO WAY TO GET HAPPINESS.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 11, 13 2:46 AM
Hi time managers!

esnyder66 - I am sorry you ran into this trouble. I would suggest uninstall the game and the Game Manager too because it seems like that application is not functioning correct so we best fix that before we try to install again.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Game Manager

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Once the Game Manager has been removed and reinstalled, please try the game again. If you receive the virus message again, the best way of dealing with this is to contact our Tech Support Team.There is some information that you can include in the email you send that will make ensure that we can get to helping you right away. For details on what to send, please see the following help article:

Virus Messages

amp532 - the trick in this level is to ignore the glutton, pay the pirates and build the beehive to the lower right. But most importantly you need to stockpile wood and demolish the sawmill at the very end so you can replace with a cabin complete with a garden. This requires less wood and will ensure you get the 200 happiness required. Just make sure you have enough wood stored to build what you need before you tear the sawmill down.

For reference, following this I had 4 chalets, 1 beside HQ and 3 on the plot at the top and three cabins in the remaining spots. I build gardens beside each because even if they don't get the happiness bonus, it still bumps up the rent!

Hoping this helps and best of luck to you both!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 3:54:27 AM PST

sutemos
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sutemos on Sep 12, 13 4:47 PM
Level 26 offers no resources and never begins. am I missing something?
thanks

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 13, 13 4:09 AM
I am happy to help sutemos as this is a tricky one!

To get started out with some resources in this level the first thing to do is to demolish the statue, this will give you 375 wood and food!

So, sfter doing so you will have enough to get started!

Hoping this helps and good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 4:10:23 AM PST

[Post New]by rya2177 on Sep 13, 13 9:35 PM
My issue with this game is that when I quit the game, I can't get the Game Manager to open up again so I can play another game. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the game manager. In other games when the game manager closes it usually reopens it when you quit the game. I re-installed the game also thinking something was missing. Anyone else have this issue?

[Post New]by xfilerenee on Sep 15, 13 11:47 AM
I have been playing this game fine with no problems, then I finally got to the last level, level 63 (Election Day). It say loading...... but never loads, then the windows error window comes up and says the game stopped functioning, then I have to close out.

Is this a known bug in the game?

Thanks,
Renee Klish

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 15, 13 2:38 PM
Hi rya2177,

I'm not positive what's causing that, but our Tech Support Team may be able to help out with that if you'd like to send them a message.

xfilerenee - It may help to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that corrects that problem. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that isn't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that further and offer advice.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by xfilerenee on Sep 16, 13 7:21 PM
Thanks, reinstalling the game fixed my problem

[Post New]by imexus on Sep 17, 13 7:21 AM
The game is not saving anything, I tried everything: uninstall-reinstall, run the game as administrator, disable the security settings etc. The solution page only offers methods to windows7/vista and my op. system is windows 8. I don't have any other security applications.

I really enjoyed this game so far (at least 10 times now, from the begining over and over again) and would like to finish it.

Please help!

Kathb1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Kathb1 on Sep 17, 13 12:35 PM
Like rya2177 I am finding that when I launch the game, the Big Fish game manager quits. I don't have to uninstall and reinstall the game - I just launch Task Manager and delete bfggamesservices.exe from the list of processes. It's very unimpressive that the game would do this - it doesn't happen with any other game. And yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (or 'turned it off then on again' as the IT Crowd would have it!)

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 18, 13 12:34 PM
imexus - I'm sorry to hear that's still happening. Since it sounds like you tried some troubleshooting already, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can look into that further for you.

Kathb1 - Some games close the Game Manager when they are running, but reopen it when the game is closed down. If that's causing trouble or you're running into other issues, our Tech Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Hopefully that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by gcherie2 on Oct 30, 13 11:35 PM
Hello, I am on Level 57 and have not been able to figure out how to get 900 happiness points! With 14 houses with 14 gardens, I only have 700 points! How do I get the other 200 points?

[Post New]by simoralu44 on Nov 6, 13 2:46 AM
Hi Tech team,

I'm trying to download the trial version, but the Game manager stops and doesn't download!! Tried it several times but the same result.I'm running Windows 7 and never had this problem before!! What to do?

Edited on 11/06/2013 at 2:57:34 AM PST

[Post New]by maxine1937 on Nov 16, 13 9:46 AM
I have the same problem. I will be watching for an answer.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Mar 19, 14 3:45 PM
game crashed in Level 53, now crashes whenever that level starts. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling, but wondered if anyone else had been having the same issue.

ramps01
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ramps01 on Mar 25, 14 2:01 AM
Wow very jealous of all you fishes who have been able to play the game.
I have the mac version and was super excited but could only play the first level. When i clicked continue the screen went black and i got kicked to the desktop. Now i get kicked out as soon as i click the Adventure option. I can click on everything else eg settings, extras so on.

I have un installed and reinstalled both game and the game manager, Have updated everything and have run a Dr Felix diagnostic and sent it to the tech support team but i am still waiting for a reply.

If anyone else has any ideas in the mean time it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

[Post New]by MarieLouiseB on Jun 21, 14 3:02 AM
I'm surprised I'm the only one with this problem. I installed the Collector's Edition and it just won't start. I deleted the game and re-installed it but nothing works. So today the regular Version came out and I thought, that might work better - but nope. Just the same. Doesn't matter if I try starting it from the Game Center or double clicking the Desktop icon. I own the previous Royal Envoy games and would love to buy this one. There might not be the same problem with the full version.

Has anyone had the same problem? Does buying the game fix it? I would so love to own it - or even play it once for that matter - but I'm afraid the problem will remain. Any suggestions?

Go to: