amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Reviews for Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition

[Post New]by amgood49 on Sep 12, 13 10:58 AM
I love these games but sad on this one way to easy, was like he never made one before, no challange.

Great northern 2 is out hope we get it soon by **** going to go download demo now.

Reviews for Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Collector's Edition

[Post New]by xenia1981 on Sep 13, 13 1:41 PM
Gill_Dudley wrote:I would have bought this in a heartbeat I love this type of game but no untimed mode well ........ I could not believe this ...... do the developers live in the dark ages don't they realise that most of us are not 12 year old boys who want superspeed competitive games we are just normal people who settle down with a game when we come home from work and do not want to try too much just enjoy playing a game a few hours before bed, this is a definite no for me and I am very disappointed as I am sure I have bought Royal Envoy in the past and it had an untimed mode, obviously the developers do not want this game in the top 10 or to make any money from it

Hi to ya all and mr. Big Fish !
I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME, BUT !, it is TIMED I really DONT like timed gaMes, so I would not ever buy This game, and THAT I HATE !
X from Denmark

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Sep 15, 13 7:57 AM
I have made another post stating how much I like this game. As I have been playing it I just wanted to add how very very much I miss those little money collectors in the green suits. They were so cute. There is another game I have played and when the guys go into a home to collect the money, it is immediately credited to your account. You don't have to wait for them to get back to "home base". I would really like to see them back and that ability used. Thanks developers for another great game that I will play over and over. I know it's a little soon, but hope you are working on the next because it will be a definite buy for me.

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Sep 19, 13 12:35 PM
I've been waiting for this for a long time like many other RE fans. Love the game, BUT it seems like this one should've been the second in the series and the second one the 3rd. I'm HIGHLY disappointed that there are no villas or mansions to build. Just the 3 basic homes of cabins, cottages and chalets. I kept waiting for the next level to have the villas or mansions and when I FINALLY saw a mansion I got so excited, BUT nope, not for us to build at all.

Also, the animation in the map on the second one is fantastic, but the map here is boring and plain. Seems like they just quickly put it together to get it out. I really hope there is a 4th one and that it brings back the villas and mansions and maybe even castles or something similar to add to the game that fits within this series.

Now, waiting for ROR 4 CE!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Sep 22, 13 11:06 AM
Have read all posts up to this date,

I have been waiting for the RE release for quite awhile and have all of the series (CE). I have not quit playing for days now, yes I have done my own stradegy when going to each level (my own test of wit! ), then if that does not work I go to the 'guided instructions ( ? ) listed, follow it but not always to get gold (which I have failed at in some levels after instructions!).. just to find out what is has asked for and believe me I have never gone out to be a 'gold digger' in any TM > LOL < .

I like TMs of late (this one is generous though with its timer)..but am not thrilled of the 'timed' as usually avoid in other TM games I own... but choice is restart when u are enjoying the game, storyline, BLUE ELEPHANT and the crazy little workers, etc.

I do wish it offered more type housing to develop which was evident in the other RE series, I felt this was processed as an attraction game for the many 'hand held' gadgets, me I am into enjoyment not a game that u have to 'speed'n'go'!

I give this a + 1/2 ... out of a 5 star game

I hope the next, YES NEXT will be a gamed based on reviews that offer some added suggestions. I know I like a sit down PC at home to relax...but not able to make everyonge happy all the time, but maybe SOMETIMES!???

Off to continue my adventure (cannot believe I have ignored all my HO, HOPE, FROG, HOPA games...ooopsee!) .

Happy Gaming...Lets...

P.S. Kudos for all the great reviews posted here, I in doubt try it out! Great Game!

Spad
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Spad on Oct 7, 13 12:42 PM
As I loved the first two Royal envoy games, I just played the free trial and I have to say....
I WANT IT!

That's basically it.

mendolyn
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by mendolyn on Nov 3, 13 7:01 PM
i'm torn on this one. i played the demo and enjoyed it but i'm reading things like the cut down on housing types and some levels being boring.

here's the thing, in RE2 they took out the adorable tax collectors and made us click on the gold to collect which was super annoying. i appreciate the gold being mouse over to collect now but i still do miss the cute tax collectors. i'm also disappointed with the map...i mean really guys where did the cute sailing boat animations and cutscenes run off to?

overall it just seem to me with this franchise they keep giving less for the same money. not as good or polished as the first 2, each edition to the series getting cut down even more. i'll probably pick up the SE at some point in the future during a sale but i'm sadly less and less impressed with this series. it started off SOOOOO good, where has all the magic gone?

MiniBooger
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MiniBooger on Jul 22, 14 6:38 PM
Excellent game! Tons of fun. Can't wait for the next installment (for Mac)!

Go to: