No punches for buying?

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

Re:No punches for buying?

[Post New]by mamajay on Sep 12, 13 11:57 PM
I bought Flights of Fancy CE as well as Stray Souls: Stolen Memories CE, and no punches are showing for them, neither are they showing on my Purchased Games list, even though they are on my downloadable page? Hope they fix it soon.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Sep 13, 13 7:18 AM
I checked today and still do not have my punches for yesterdays game. Wonder what is taking them so long to correct this issue. Has anyone got theirs fixed yet? Also, where is the forum for tomorrow's game today. I wanted to comment on why is Big Fish trying to act like it is FB. I for one do not like it at all. Big Fish go back to the way you were please.

grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Sep 13, 13 7:40 AM
I really want to buy this game, but am afraid to, because of the punchcard issue.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 13, 13 6:21 PM
bfgBaikal wrote:Lol! That is a scarcely accurate image Penny1942!

It is well know that engineers love a challenge though, so don't feel too bad for them!

bfgBaikal

Let's hear it for the little IT gnomes!! I just bought a M3 with a coupon, punchcard came up with my 3 punches for yesterday and 1 for today!

Baikal you need to let 'em out to go drink mead or whatever. Thanks for everyone's help.
Penny

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 14, 13 2:29 AM
Hi folks!

The good news is that all punches and codes that were delayed have now been sent.

We are sorry for any trouble this caused and thank you all for sticking with us.

I am off to pat the engineers on the back for fixing this as quickly as they did as I understand it was a pretty sticky problem, and on Penny1942's cue, I will bring a couple of with me! It's the weekend after all!

Just to mention, if anyone's current punches or codes do not match what you have earned, please do pop a message through to Customer Support so we can take care of this for you.

Finally, to keep this forum tidy and as the issue has been resolved, I will now snap a lock on this thread.

Thanks again and hoping you all have a great weekend!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/14/2013 at 2:30:54 AM PST

Go to: