Does anybody have...?

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

Re:Does anybody have...?

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 22, 13 6:28 AM
LadyLavander, I noticed the same, and was wondering if it was coincidence or not. I think the same may be true of searching for items when exploring -- there's a tiny bit of a higher chance of finding it if the game "knows" your looking for it by going through the quest window. But I've been telling myself it was just coincidence... interesting that you saw it too.

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Sep 22, 13 11:39 AM
Very helpful tidbit, ladies. I still haven't gotten those last two items but will try your suggestion when next I have a summoning scroll

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 22, 13 2:41 PM
Speaking of Paris...what do you have to have to be able to finally get there?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 22, 13 3:17 PM
You have to do the items labeled Major that allow you to improve the Time Machine in the middle of the screen - I think there are 3 or 4 "improvements" to the machine before it will take you there....

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 22, 13 4:44 PM
Oh yeah! I had that figured out before but it's been so long since I've been able to accomplish a major thing that I forgot that's how it works! Thank you Fairhaven!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 23, 13 12:45 PM
Can someone please gift me a peace dove? I'll send you a fireball in trade At least I think I can right? from the artifacts...yeah...it's worth 50% more gold for like 30 min or something.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 23, 13 12:47 PM
p.s. I only need one trade so please let me know here first so I don't get a bunch of doves and only have 1 fireball to trade. I don't want folks getting mad at me.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Sep 23, 13 12:55 PM
I can't remember ever getting a dove. Every time I visit a neighbour I cross my fingers... will it be this time?? ... No! ... Lol but I live in hope and anticipation each time

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 23, 13 1:51 PM
I don't have a dove, but I do have an extra Phial of Darkness. How do I get it to you, EweJoy?

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 23, 13 6:40 PM
oooh! I think you choose artifacts in the gift box? I'll double check and be back once I get the game reloaded and actually working. This will be attempt number 6 or 7!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 23, 13 7:30 PM
Nope, I guess not...::sigh:: I managed to chase one off by just playing through all the colors and using most of my added time watches up. Thank you anyway fairhaven!

Go to: