gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Reviews for "Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition"

[Post New]by gpj53 on Oct 7, 13 11:34 PM
I agree the hint button is way too close to the Strategy Guide so I too received an unwanted skip to a game so lost out on an achievement. I have enjoyed all the Surface games (sort of) including this one despite the fact I spent a lot of the time looking at the SG for what to do next and how to do the puzzles - something I don't ordinarily have trouble with. I didn't even bother with the Pantheon thing this time around as I'd just had enough of it all. I did like the storyline though my name for "The Masters" was more along the line of "The Bullies" and I really enjoyed going to lunch and then doing some gardening whilst one of them waited for me to do something.

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Oct 12, 13 3:38 AM
tammytheo wrote:
VanRonk wrote:Nearly bought this game, glad I didn't.

Could a very kind person put the "Surface" games in order for me.

That way I can enjoy the series - rather than buying the 3rd game first..........

Many thanks

VanRonk, as we're not allowed to post other than reviews in this thread, I've made a post answering your question in the "Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition" thread slightly below this one. Hope you'll find it helpful.

Pot.. kettle... lol.

[Post New]by gabby04 on Oct 12, 13 3:56 AM
Of all the games I play this one definitely stood out! Loved it! Keep up the good work!

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on Nov 18, 13 1:21 PM
Why no diversity in the main characters? And why are they always women?

Go to: