Re:Welcome to Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' forum

[Post New]by Myriam_Visser on Nov 14, 13 1:14 AM
With the latest update i had new quests, but none of the rare collectibles? What bothers me is that the tailorshop crashes all the time? Can somebody tell me how to get the new thanksgiving collectibles?
Compliments for the auction house it makes the game easier.

Edited on 11/14/2013 at 1:15:00 AM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 14, 13 4:23 AM
My Big Fish app says there is a new version of the game that includes the new content, but Ive tried everything and I cant find any links to an update. What is the deal here? Why am I being told there's new content available but I cant access it???

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Nov 14, 13 6:38 AM
Same here what was the update? I have not seen anything different!

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Nov 17, 13 1:33 PM
I have been playing this game for several weeks now. I now see that when I put an item up for auction and it sales, I am not getting the monetary credit. What do I do?

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Nov 17, 13 1:44 PM
and now I pay 16 envelopes and played game and it took envelopes but did not give me credit for playing Wants me to pay again. This is ridiculous

[Post New]by mshell77 on Nov 20, 13 2:01 PM
I'm having trouble playing. Lately every time I try to play the cursor is gone, things will light up but its difficult to play and find anything when you have no idea where the cursor is on the page. Is there something i can do to fix this? I have updated the game when it says to but still i'm unable to play. Please if there is any advice I would appreciate it, i really do like the game very much, i play a lot of Big Fish games and so does my son. Thanks

[Post New]by Atlantabells on Nov 21, 13 4:38 PM
After the Thanksgiving update, I can no longer get to the "design" icon. The Thanksgiving blurb has replaced it and I cannot complete quests.
Has anyone else had this problem?

KAITLIN55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KAITLIN55 on Dec 1, 13 7:57 AM
I SEE A LOT OF THE SAME QUESTIONS I HAVE, BUT DO NOT SEE ANY ANSWERS. HOW DO I GET ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS?

[Post New]by kellynathan on Dec 5, 13 9:50 AM
I have been trying to cut the tarp off the boat. I have the box cutter and have tried again and again to get it to cut the tarp what do I do .HELP PLEASE.

[Post New]by tamster38 on Dec 7, 13 5:04 PM
hello. I am on level 91 and there is still stuff that will not open. did 193 quests and still in my shop things r closed that should b unlocked. whats up? and I haven't gotten any quests since thanksgiving. R the 2 buildings saying coming soon gonna open soon, r u guys gonna put the rest of the cities on, or am I wasting my time?

[Post New]by shiva442000 on Dec 12, 13 1:22 PM
just wondering if we are going to get the bugs fixed. and if we are going to do anything with the new Christmas part. everything is there but locked how do we unlock it. I'm on level 54 the last upload didn't fix anything that I needed fixing. and it sounds a lot like everyone elses problems

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Dec 22, 13 7:20 PM
I am having problems with this game as well. Locked out of games; how do I unlock games. Very frustrating. Have spent too much money on this game.

[Post New]by fishcampgirl on Dec 24, 13 6:27 PM
Is anyone having problems getting on this game? For the last 2 days I cant get connected.

[Post New]by Tyrell0211 on Dec 28, 13 7:50 AM
Having problems with the "Red Mine" Silhouette Mode. I have mastered the mine but it does not offer the silhouette mode. I also have all my Christmas Collections and I have not received the reward.

[Post New]by LemQizSop on Dec 29, 13 7:14 AM
I also finished my Christmas Collection and did not receive the gold.
I have mastered all and they no longer show the Silhouette Mode for any of them. I'm thinking for me, it is because I've completed the achievement for the Silhouettes.

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Dec 29, 13 11:56 PM
I am really frustrated with this game. I am played many many games by Big Fish and never have I been unable to finish a game. I have been playing this game for two weeks now and I did not get the Thanksgiving nor Christmas completed. What is going on?

[Post New]by LemQizSop on Jan 2, 14 5:38 AM
Not sure but, I really liked the game at the beginning but now I'm getting bored fast.
I enjoy doing the quest but they have one a day and they are basic.

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Jan 12, 14 10:21 AM
HAS ANYBODY ever got a reply to any of our ??s from anyone one RESPONSIBLE for this game? WHY want someone from Big Fish or the makers tell us ANYTHING???? I am about ready to tell >>>>

[Post New]by adary2 on Jan 17, 14 7:15 AM
How do you get to level 3 for the wharf in Breezy Bay, I had to restart the game, and when I did it, I cant go any farther, so I am stuck

kimberley03
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by kimberley03 on Jan 17, 14 8:33 AM
I cannot even find the Wharf in Breezy Bay. What are they referring to?

Go to: