Re:Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by Nui_sheila on Nov 1, 13 3:38 AM
What the..! My 200k something all gone, just left 90k something. And I already use 40 bucks to expand my shop 2nd time and now nothing also. It's so disappointed to this game. Really frustrated!!!

[Post New]by pikerspants on Nov 1, 13 4:54 AM
I don't know if BFG has fixed the error and not posted here yet but I was having the freezing and going back to home screen at start up issue on iOS7. It has been doing it for a day and a half and driving me insane!
I updated to iOS7.3 or whatever the newest version is a half hour ago and the game is now working fine. Maybe other apple users should try that?

[Post New]by Andisafc on Nov 1, 13 5:32 AM
Have just tried to play the game and it now starts up but it has reset my game right back to the beginning! Was level 24 and I've lost all my progress! Is there any chance Big Fish will be reverting to past back ups after this problem? Not starting again!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 1, 13 11:24 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know we're still working on this issue and we're now working with Apple to get everything resolved. It looks like other companies may be affected by the same issue as well. We're still committed to get you back into your games as quickly as possible.

If you've lost progress in your game, please contact our dedicated Mobile Support Team here, so one of our Reps can help sort this out.

Thanks again for your patience!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by L0rcan50BF on Nov 2, 13 8:34 AM
Game kept crashing every time I tried to open app. Eventually got Halloween update but was put back to start. I spent money on bucks to expand restaurant. I'm playing on an ipad mini. Love the game but if I don't get a refund on what I spent I will no longer use BF games.

BaxieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by BaxieB on Nov 2, 13 3:52 PM
Playing on an IPad 2 IOS 7. Game hasn't crashed but my hearts have been stuck on 139 for a couple of days now. Fun game but hope the fix comes soon. Also...can't move the egg rolls and they keep burning. Anyone else with this problem or am I just a lousy cook? Thanks all!

Update: Woke up this morning to see that I've lost 2 popularity points...now at 137 with no visible way to gain the popularity I've somehow lost. Maybe should retitle this game "Cooking Academy...8th Grade Edition".

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 8:10:24 AM PST

[Post New]by SugarGlider99 on Nov 3, 13 10:26 AM
I'm back in and working on the Halloweeen goals, hopefully the 2 days I lost won't cause me to not complete them all.

My hearts are still not working the way I expected them to for serving 3 star dishes all of the time - I've submitted a support ticket this weekend so hopefully I'll get a reply early next week.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 3, 13 11:41 AM
G'day,

I wanted to pop in with some news and an apology for the delay

We have just received word that the issues causing the game to crash for some users has been resolved. You should find that your game loads successfully and you're able to get back to enjoying Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale

Thank you all so much for hanging in there while we worked with our partners to get this matter resolved.

We'll also look into the issues you've mentioned with the hearts, hopefully more good news on the way

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by Andisafc on Nov 3, 13 12:52 PM
No I have lost my whole saved game, just keeps going back to the tutorial.

Awaiting a response from the technical team to hopefully resolve it but it looks like this is me finished with the game! Shame because I was really enjoying it!

[Post New]by Kizlit on Nov 5, 13 3:39 PM
Just a few issues I'd like to report:

- Similar dishes do not stack, they go on separate counters unless there is no extra room then they will stack.

- Left Handed mode lags the game

I'll post more as I see 'em but I'm addicted to the game already. Thank you for making it and I hope to see more updates soon! (The game is so simple, needs more options)

[Post New]by Daymother on Nov 6, 13 6:36 AM
PLEASE HELP! It says that I have reached the limit for tables and counters! If I make my restaurant bigger will it allow me to put in more counters and tables? I can't figure out any other way to up my hearts passed 401! Thanks!

BaxieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by BaxieB on Nov 7, 13 5:55 AM
To Daymother: Not really sure if adding space will increase hearts as there seems to be some sort of glitch in the game. I've been stuck at max 140 hearts for quite some time now. (Been playing for about 3weeks....stuck for at least 2.) Am about to give up as it's really no fun to play if you can't move ahead. Really thought they'd have fixed it by now.

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Nov 9, 13 9:26 AM
I think the easiest way to add hearts is to add decorations. Earning the Halloween decorations helped me a lot!

The number of tables, appliances, counters, decorations, spice pots, and utensils allowed at any given point is set by your game experience level. You get one more slot for each every three times you level up. Tables, counters, and decorations give you extra hearts. You don't get hearts for anything you have in storage, and your meter will change when you put things away or pull them out again.

The size of you cafe has nothing to do with how many objects you are allowed. It does, however, limit how many objects you can fit in at any given time. For aesthetic reasons, I have enlarged my cafe twice, even though it cost real money. People can walk through anything, though, so you can make the cafe as crowded as you please without affecting game play.

Hope this helps!

Edited on 11/09/2013 at 9:37:11 AM PST

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Nov 9, 13 9:28 AM
One answer, now one questions ...

Pretty much every time I get into the game, I get an error message that I can't login at this time. It goes away, and doesn't affect game play, but I would love to know where it comes from. Is it because I haven't linked the game to Facebook? I am not and will not do that, and so I will put up with the prompt if that's all it is.

lyyyn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lyyyn on Nov 11, 13 5:53 PM
Hi,

I've been diligently level up till now then suddenly when i logged in it said something like my online date is later than my offline one, which one i'd like to choose. So I chose the online since it's the latest, but it wiped out all my progress. I am forced to start again from the beginning. Then, i uninstall the game, and when i want to install again, i cannot find the game in the Appstore.

Please return back all my level and my halloween achievement (deco prizes), It's not easy to get the guillotine & cauldron.

Please resolve soon.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 11, 13 7:29 PM
lyyyn wrote:Hi,

I've been diligently level up till now then suddenly when i logged in it said something like my online date is later than my offline one, which one i'd like to choose. So I chose the online since it's the latest, but it wiped out all my progress. I am forced to start again from the beginning. Then, i uninstall the game, and when i want to install again, i cannot find the game in the Appstore.

Please return back all my level and my halloween achievement (deco prizes), It's not easy to get the guillotine & cauldron.

Please resolve soon.

You will need to contact Customer Support directly, using the small blue link at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, specific issues such as yours can't be fixed via the forum. But, CS is outstanding, and they will do everything they can to get your kitchen back for you!

Best of luck

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 11, 13 7:32 PM
Elinu wrote:One answer, now one questions ...

Pretty much every time I get into the game, I get an error message that I can't login at this time. It goes away, and doesn't affect game play, but I would love to know where it comes from. Is it because I haven't linked the game to Facebook? I am not and will not do that, and so I will put up with the prompt if that's all it is.

I have this same issue. I also have an issue where I continually get a message saying that the server login failed/can't connect. What exactly does this mean, mods?

Thanks

[Post New]by cedes74 on Nov 11, 13 10:51 PM
I worked on completing the Halloween quests to earn the decorations, but when I stowed them away to temporarily give myself more floor space, they disappeared from the Accents area. Is there maybe something I'm overlooking? Really disappointed in losing all my popularity from the Halloween decorations and don't want to spend money on bucks for replacement level decorations.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 12, 13 10:08 AM
Kizlit wrote:Just a few issues I'd like to report:

- Similar dishes do not stack, they go on separate counters unless there is no extra room then they will stack.

I don't believe this is actually a glitch but I definitely could be wrong. I think it is part of the game strategy and managing your counters. After I did this a few times I started looking at counters first before I served, and stowed empties if I knew I would need them once another recipe was ready. Yes, it does affect the hearts but once the newer recipe is ready you can bring the counter back and serve.

[Post New]by whutever on Nov 14, 13 6:47 AM
Yesterday I got a daily challenge that said update the hearts to 500 and receive 25000 BUCKS not coins, bucks. There were bucks in the picture. Since bucks are so difficult to get, I spent 150 of my own money. I only meant to spend 50 but was over charged by Apple, which I am disputing.

Once raising the happiness to 500 I received 25000 coins, which I can literally do when I sleep so I wouldn't spend money to get coins. Yes did it seem to good to be true, but I am pretty far along in the game and figured that it was a great reward.

This should be fixed if it has not been already so other people don't get tricked by this as well!

Go to: