Walkthrough - re length

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Walkthrough - re length

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 23, 13 11:23 AM
Hi everyone,

We have a walkthrough available for the game here that you can check out if you'd like.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 23, 13 11:53 AM
Thank you, bfgSeine! It really would be very nice if the walkthrough could be posted at the same time the game is posted. A lot of us have gotten burned once too often with a game that appears to be easy enough without a walkthrough, only to find that we get stuck at some point.

The forums are okay for the first few days after a game is released, but then fewer and fewer people read them and post answers. It is also very disruptive to play when you have to stop and post a question, and then wait and hope someone will have the answer.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Sep 23, 13 9:03 PM
A walkthrough has been posted top of the page here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3532.page

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Sep 28, 13 9:04 PM
Penny1942 wrote:If this came out as a CE I wish BF had offered it as such. I would have bought it as I also have the other Mystery Age games. My objection to a separate SG is that you can't open it while you have the game running unless I just don't know how to do it. GM usually tells you "Oops you have another game running". Bought the SG so now I'm going to go look at it then go back to the game..

Don't know if this helps you or not, but I never have to leave a game to consult a walkthrough. I simply pause the game, hit my "windows' button (escape might also work) and look up my favorite walkthrough, whether from BFG or the usual suspects. After I find the info I'm looking for, I simply click on the game logo in my task bar and I'm back ready to go! The WT remains open in another window, ready for me whenever I need to switch back and forth.

Go to: