Into the Haze

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Into the Haze

[Post New]by katbear50 on Sep 25, 13 10:10 AM
nomatt wrote:"...May tomorrow will offer something decent. My credits and free games are piling up, there is nothing to spend them on."

Hear, Hear nomatt
We fall for all these 'incentives' to earn "Free Credits"
and wind-up watching them Expire
as there's nothing being offered to spend them on.
Ergo: They Expire long before I can have the pleasure of enjoying them.

Came here hoping this may be one I could Freebie, so guess I will try...
it's either that or tick off another Credit to the Round File.

Enjoy your gaming, y'all
=^,,^=

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Sep 25, 13 3:09 PM
katbear50 wrote:
nomatt wrote:"...May tomorrow will offer something decent. My credits and free games are piling up, there is nothing to spend them on."

Hear, Hear nomatt
We fall for all these 'incentives' to earn "Free Credits"
and wind-up watching them Expire
as there's nothing being offered to spend them on.
Ergo: They Expire long before I can have the pleasure of enjoying them.

Came here hoping this may be one I could Freebie, so guess I will try...
it's either that or tick off another Credit to the Round File.

Enjoy your gaming, y'all
=^,,^=

I agree. I lost two CC in the past week, and I've still got another 10 with nothing to use them on. I tend to buy CEs so the SE versions are no use to me. Why are the ones who pay the top price, left with nothing to spend our "rewards" on.
I thought I might buy this game but I'm getting the bad sound as well.

[Post New]by 2mittens on Sep 25, 13 3:23 PM
do I get the coin to make a phone call ???? can't find any help with this game, is there a walkthrough ??? or will this just be a dead end game ???

1miller
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

sound issues

[Post New]by 1miller on Sep 26, 13 5:59 AM
I was very annoyed by the sound glitches. It sounded like whatever disc the sound is on was skipping through the entire game play. I purchased it anyway thinking "maybe it's just that way in the demo". And because my 'free game' code was about to expire. But now I can't get the game to install on my computer! It's not giving me an error message, and the 'run' procedure is normal, but when I go to my download queue, it's not there! I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling Big Fish to see if it fixes the problem, but if it doesn't I'll try starting a technical thread and complain to customer service.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 26, 13 11:34 AM
Enjoyed the game even if there was no frills. Liked the puzzles, HOG's and story. I got used to having a map but don't have one so had to depend on my memory or hints. I like the developer and get a lot of the game from that site.. Give this a 3 out of 5 stars..

New1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by New1 on Sep 27, 13 1:05 PM
I loved this game. Thank you so much for the enjoyment!
Excellent....

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 5, 13 9:06 AM
A good, basic IHOG - nothing fancy but a decent length, doable puzzles and easy HO scenes. I would have preferred a map but that's just me being lazy, it isn't really necessary. No bells and whistles but I don't expect them in a SE. Used a pcc on this and have no regrets. Oh, I had no sound issues like I understand others did, have no idea why. Different systems maybe?

Go to: