youngjude
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post Your Into the Haze Tech Issues Here!

[Post New]by youngjude on Sep 28, 13 4:39 AM
I have no sound at all even after uninstall/reinstall

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Sep 28, 13 10:57 AM

Sound was "jittery" or garbled. Had to turn it off.

After 5 minutes of play, I got to the cemetery and the cursor disappeared and there was "blinking" all over the screen.

Could not continue. Played a total of 16 minutes, including trying to resolve the sound and cursor issues. Maybe 5 minutes of actual play.

This one is "not ready for prime time."

xapa
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by xapa on Sep 29, 13 2:41 AM
murphy1018 wrote:This game needs either a patch or some serious reconstruction. The music cuts out and the graphics are very glitchy. The game doesn't crash completely but have get out and go back in to continue playing It happens too often to be able to play the game. Could be a good game if not for these issues.
Please find a fix!
Thank you

I have the same problems, and I cannot go on in the game because of the 'flicker',
even if I know what to do. Please make a correction of the game.
This is my 1022 game from Big Fish and I don't write very often, but I KNOW, when something has to be mended in a game. And I do like this game!!!!

rpm604
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by rpm604 on Oct 3, 13 6:37 AM
No sound at all... already uninstalled and reinstalled!!!

[Post New]by HELKIRBY on Oct 3, 13 3:38 PM
boy this was a waste of money several things i could not pick up but kelp working until i did but i have tried for 2 hours to pick up the sulfur bottle. what gives

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Oct 3, 13 7:22 PM
Couldn't play the game as it would not work when I hit play. Also, message says, time is running out but still has 60 mins. Keeps going back to the play screen.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Oct 4, 13 9:38 PM
Can't pick up sulphur bottle. Went to thread titled " Can't pick up sulphur bottle" and saw people have posted about this problem since September 25th but no response from Mods or Tech support.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Oct 9, 13 11:30 AM
I love the idea of this game! It plays well for me, except for one thing. It doesn't play any sound at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and no good. I have tried it on two different computers, with no luck. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

[Post New]by dorie10d on Oct 22, 13 3:51 PM
i can't pick up the other half of the lion in the art room

Myjoe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Myjoe on Nov 2, 13 7:53 PM
I've got the same "jittery" breaking up sound issues. I've uninstalled it twice now. My partner bought the game and he's got no problems with audio, but mine is still the same.

Irish17
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Irish17 on Jun 4, 14 8:58 AM
I deleted and rebooted Into the Haze and the sound problem continues. I have the same problem with one of the very first golf games issued when Big Fish Games first appeared but have never experienced anything like it since. Very disappointed to see such sloppiness in a new game. This should not be happening. Perhaps too much a rush to get the game on the market.

Go to: