Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

Re:Reviews for Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Sep 21, 14 9:33 PM
notaboruw wrote:did anyone else finish this game? Just wondering what happens if you give the spell book to Fatime instead of the white witch....

Just as you might expect, giving the spell book to Fatine results in a decidedly unhappy ending! Write me a private message if you want to know exactly what happens.

Re:Review for Dark Sisterhood: The In?tiation

[Post New]by marshamank on Nov 11, 14 5:02 PM
Penguin29 wrote:played about 15 minutes... had a blank screen at the beginning but could hear the dialogue. Also, very slow. Everytime I enter a new area, my screen freezes and then there is dialogue. Then all of a sudden my mouse comes back and I can use the cursor again. Frustrating and glitchy. If this is a game problem, I will try again after it's resolved - if not, then this is a no buy for me (and I usually really like these types of games)

I have not been able to play the game, I get a blank, entire computer freezes. I have received an 803 error on install, followed the directions to correct issue, with no resolution. Frustrated that I am unable to play the game.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Reviews for Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 12, 14 8:13 AM
Hey marshamank

I can definitely understand how frustrating it is to be unable to play a game due to these errors

I would recommend getting in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will be happy to take a look into this and troubleshoot with you!

I hope they're able to get the game working for you soon!

bfgVaiya

Go to: