MzShel
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Reviews for Settlers of the West!

[Post New]by MzShel on Oct 5, 13 3:50 PM
I've spent the past 2 days replaying level after level, trying to improve my score so I could advance. All I've done is increase my frustration level because nothing I try will get me to a score needed to advance in the game. This is on the novice level. I'm not a novice when it comes to time management games. I love the things and can usually figure a way to get the best score possible.
Quite frankly, I want my money back! This game is not playable if you can't at least play all the levels.

Gator51
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Gator51 on Oct 6, 13 9:23 AM
This game would be good if you had more time in each level to complete the level in silver or gold, but there just is not enough time for most levels. Out of 26 levels i completed 3 in gold. Need more time for silver and gold. Since we pay for the games the developers should make the game so we can keep going in the game instead of making it so hard that people get stuck and cant complete the game. Im stuck and cant go any further, i have wasted my money on this game. Thanks BF for costing me money.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Oct 12, 13 12:10 PM
I'm glad of the update, but still the gold for some levels gets a bit ridiculous. And this is on normal difficulty. I can't even imagine what it might be like on harder difficulties.

I don't believe the game was fully tested before going public. If it was it would have been adjusted for a better balance.

I no walkthough for the last few levels. Irritating to say the least.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Nov 7, 13 8:57 AM
Settlers of the West ....a challenge of a game, a flustrating game, a brain drain..

YES! I am a sucker for western games and after demo I purchased. Spent as many posted here days of 'replay'. Did all hints found here (except one that was to change internal settings for time, nope won't do that), went and have saved the walkthru video's on "youuutubbbee".

Replay has been good but was stuck two days ago, left it to 'uninstall'...Then went back last nite and POOF! it updated me to the next 'trail' to follow...why?...do not know but now have collected some 'very fine detailed' hints from the many posters here on the game forum...THANKS SO MUCH!

O! Yes I have posted two other posts previously when game was first a TGT, deleted both as flustrated...the update was what got me going back...THANKS BFG!

Awesome game, cute graphics, music appropriate, ... and ... to say CHALLENGE!

Happy gaming...later U'ALL!...Lets...

[Post New]by GameGirlGeorgia on Feb 28, 14 6:19 AM
Got Diamond on all levels! Love this game. Make another one!

Go to: