Re:Post any Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park technical issues here only

[Post New]by kukacka on Oct 12, 13 8:35 AM
The game freezes steadily. He does not save himself.
Until all of them wears out it is necessary to start. Something could be a correction already!heavy to put the objects onto his place.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:Post any Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park technical issues here only

[Post New]by Robilyn on Oct 13, 13 12:09 AM
Can not sheath the sword. I am almost at the end of the game. Are your developers working on a fix? If not I will contact CS for a refund. I love the game but what good is a game you can't finish?

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Oct 13, 13 12:12 AM
Pickles77 wrote:I think there is a glitch with the record, it just does not want to go onto the gramophone so I really can`t proceed....and I just bought the game
Pickles I found if you watch when the wheels are spining near the gramophone then put down the record you will get it to work. I had to do this on most of the HOG scenes where there was interaction.

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on Oct 13, 13 5:11 AM
I am in "The Mad House". There is a jig saw puzzle but I can't put the pieces into it. it is 3 pieces.

Please make an update. I love that game.

ritchieprod
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by ritchieprod on Oct 13, 13 6:24 AM
I'm having the freeze issue as well, but only when I play the electrical circuit game. If I try to place the final piece on the circuit to complete it, I get an error code and the game shuts down. Every time. Hope there's an update coming soon.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Oct 13, 13 8:33 AM
theredace5000 wrote:
barregar wrote:I don't think the devs. or Bigfish will do anything about getting a fix. It seems that way lately...no one really cares.

We care. We're fixing it.

Hello, I don't know if you are the developers of this game but I was happy to see this comment so I presume you are. Just to elaborate, I am playing on Windows XP. I had no problems playing the first Lagoona, Chronicles of Albian, or Farmington Tales which I loved. My problems started when I couldn't play Chronicles of Albian 2...it had the same freezing issue. Now Lagoona 2 also has the freezing issue.

I can play all the latest games from other devs. without any problems. I truly hope you can solve this issue of freezing. I absolutely love Tales of Lagoona 2 and I want to buy it so badly. No other new game released by Bigfish has interested me as much as this game.

Please fix it so that those who love your games can buy it and play it. Thank you.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Oct 13, 13 8:38 AM
theredace5000 wrote:
barregar wrote:I don't think the devs. or Bigfish will do anything about getting a fix. It seems that way lately...no one really cares.

We care. We're fixing it.

What is the latest update on fixing this game? Since you all care so much, it would be great to get an official confirmation on the current status of this game. I was just about to buy it until I too have suffered several crashes and freezes.

I along with many others are waiting anxiously for a fix or some notice.

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Oct 13, 13 10:05 AM
I'm also waiting for the sound/freezing issue to be resolved. Is there a way they can notify us (a waiting list?), so we can download the new demo when it becomes available? I would like to purchase it also.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Oct 13, 13 3:03 PM
I can't drag the items that you're supposed to move around in the puppet packaging game. The items simply will not move.

I'm also annoyed that there is no menu button during the red puzzle piece mini-games, which means that I can't get out of the minigame to try and figure out how it works. The electrical circuit game is a complete mystery to me, and I need to check the strategy guide and a few walkthroughs. Also, I've received an IM more than once while in the middle of a mini-game---and I simply can't pause the mini-game or back out of it. I suppose that the game was not designed to pausing or leaving the mini-games--but I wish that it had been.

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on Oct 13, 13 7:49 PM
KarenLeden wrote:I haven't had the problem of freezing but......it will not let me put the sword in the sheath in the Magic Show. This is way into the game ( I have played for hours) and now I can't go further until I get past this.

Same problem here!
Some times if you leave and come back (in other games) these issues will go away,,,,, but not this time! I even reinstalled it, no go!
Hmph!
Hope it can be remedied?

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on Oct 13, 13 7:53 PM
Robilyn wrote:Can not sheath the sword. I am almost at the end of the game. Are your developers working on a fix? If not I will contact CS for a refund. I love the game but what good is a game you can't finish?

Same here as have noted further down!
Love the game, but.....

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 14, 13 12:56 AM
silvereagle wrote:Have a strange one, Played the game for full time and bought the game and went to play again and it tells me that "Insert disk in drive D exe failure", never had this before and have to restrart to actually close the game. Help please

I'm having the same problem! The demo worked fine, but after I bought the game and tried to play it, I got this error.

Edit: Seriously? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and now I get an access violation message.

Edited on 10/14/2013 at 1:12:52 AM PST

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 15, 13 6:04 AM
Any news, mods? Does anyone even come and read these tech issues posts after the game is a few days old?

[Post New]by sammijo5 on Oct 15, 13 9:41 AM
KarenLeden wrote:I haven't had the problem of freezing but......it will not let me put the sword in the sheath in the Magic Show. This is way into the game ( I have played for hours) and now I can't go further until I get past this.

Same problem here! It's driving me nuts! Can someone PLEASE tell us this is being fixed!!!

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on Oct 15, 13 6:57 PM
sammijo5 wrote:Can someone PLEASE tell us this is being fixed!!!

I would recommend that people request a refund until this game is fixed. That would definitely get their attention.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Oct 16, 13 1:18 AM
If we say anything wrong or express some critisizm, mods are very quick to respond. If you mention a developers name or a competitor site, mods are quick to respond, if you cuss or use a four letter word, again mods are quick to respon d but heaven forbid if you have a tech problem and have the audacity to ask a question, NO ONE RESPONDS at BFG. I suggest we go straight to the developers!
Also I have noticed that when I write a review with three stars or less, I dont get published until 24 hours later in the review section. Not very nice BFG, these are signs of desperation.

[Post New]by history_tess on Oct 16, 13 3:21 PM
Can't sheath the sword at the Magic Show either. After spending a huge amount of time on the Seek and Sprint - which was a major selling point for me! Also, the Puppet Storage game does not work at all - I unlocked them though in the hopes that fixes from the developer would eventually show up. Fix or refund?

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 16, 13 6:27 PM
Customer Service actually got back to me in a pretty timely manner, but none of their advice has helped so far. Hopefully I'll get it to work!

I wish the developers would release an update, or the mods would come and give us some sort of news about the update.

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Oct 17, 13 6:26 PM
sinfulcashew5 wrote:

Same problem here!
Some times if you leave and come back (in other games) these issues will go away,,,,, but not this time! I even reinstalled it, no go!
Hmph!
Hope it can be remedied?

I'm stuck in the same place. Please fix and send us an update!!

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 18, 13 7:12 PM
Since this game has been out for ten days and no one "in charge" has told us what's going on (even a "we're working on the problem" notice would be nice), I got customer service to refund the game. I'll buy it again if there's an update to the game, but at this point it's unplayable for me.

Go to: