Sea Journey - TERRIFIC Match 3 Battle Game!

[Post New]by pattyd1001 on Apr 3, 09 8:20 AM
Poodlebear wrote:EDIT: I am copying this from another thread because I want it clear I no longer endorse this game. Here's why:

I'm so hoppin' mad right now I could spit. After my touting this game all over the place, absolutely loving it up one side down the other, to get to the LAST FREAKIN' BATLLE and have it be timed?!?! When the rest of the game wasn't? To have it taken out of the realm of strategy and thinking and into a frakin' quick click reaction frenzy that where facile mind might as well turn off and crippled hands can not hope to complete?!

Plan on writing the developers and repeating this, but had to vent here because I had said so many good things, probably leading those who can't do fast clicking but enjoy Match 3 down the garden path, and this makes me feel so bad I was duped (by developers, not ) into buying something I can't finish. How can you justify changing the mechanic of an entire game in the last moment?!

So mad. So dissapointed. So sad.

Sea Journey - TERRIFIC Match 3 Battle Game!

[Post New]by pattyd1001 on Apr 3, 09 8:36 AM
Poodlebear wrote:EDIT: I am copying this from another thread because I want it clear I no longer endorse this game. Here's why:

I'm so hoppin' mad right now I could spit. After my touting this game all over the place, absolutely loving it up one side down the other, to get to the LAST FREAKIN' BATLLE and have it be timed?!?! When the rest of the game wasn't? To have it taken out of the realm of strategy and thinking and into a frakin' quick click reaction frenzy that where facile mind might as well turn off and crippled hands can not hope to complete?!

Plan on writing the developers and repeating this, but had to vent here because I had said so many good things, probably leading those who can't do fast clicking but enjoy Match 3 down the garden path, and this makes me feel so bad I was duped (by developers, not ) into buying something I can't finish. How can you justify changing the mechanic of an entire game in the last moment?!

So mad. So dissapointed. So sad.

Re:Sea Journey - TERRIFIC Match 3 Battle Game!

[Post New]by pattyd1001 on Apr 3, 09 8:49 AM
I got through the last round and I'm not a fast clicker( senior citizen). Using the shield alot got me to the end of the game. If your not fast, protect yourself against hits with the shield and take clear shots . Rarely used single cannon, not worth it, took shield instead when I had the choice and it worked!

Played under two different names and got through both times to the end after a dozen tries. The second time was much quicker since I knew what I had to do.

Re:Sea Journey - TERRIFIC Match 3 Battle Game!

[Post New]by Medbie on Apr 5, 09 8:27 AM
I absolutely LOVE this game. Fabulous match 3 game, BUT. . . I'm on (what I assume to be) the last battle and it has totally frozen up on me. it's the enemy's turn and nothing is happening. I'm stuck in the battle. I've gone out and come back into the game several times and I'm always returned to the middle of the battle, enemy's turn, with nothing happening. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on what to do?

Go to: