dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:To the Game Developers: suggestions of improvements for the wishlist

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 20, 13 8:28 AM
Great suggestions, everyone. I would like to add that once we feed a creature or dragon or they no longer need feeding it is removed from the list and only those still needing to be fed remain.

missmoose
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by missmoose on Oct 20, 13 11:06 AM
oh yes, DK, that would be an awesome improvement, for sure.

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on Nov 17, 13 12:35 AM
I wish past quests would be cycled through periodically and/or put into the regular quest database after a delay (maybe without the special chests). I have half-built relics from older quests like the paint mill and the pirate treasures that would be nice to go back and finish while waiting for the next special quest.

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Nov 17, 13 12:50 AM
rcswifto wrote:I wish past quests would be cycled through periodically and/or put into the regular quest database after a delay (maybe without the special chests).

I didn't see it yet with my own eyes but as far as I read, at least some of the quests will come again. But as for the halloween for example we will have to wait 'til next october...
Just keep them, they don't want food so...

Edited on 11/17/2013 at 12:51:10 AM PST

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on Nov 17, 13 9:29 AM
Maybe the game is stuck this morning because the devs are busy updating the game with all our improvement suggestions.

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Nov 17, 13 9:38 AM
Hey guys, we have a real optimist among us!!

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Nov 17, 13 9:48 AM
The suggestions for feeding dragons and the quests are great ideas. It is such a pain, to log out of the game and log back into to view the expeditions and feeding needs of our neighbors. There really needs to be a way to access this within the game. Just as the weekly quests produce an icon on the right margin, maybe an icon for feeding dragons and expeditions could display so we could access the feeding screen without logging out of the game!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 18, 13 5:35 PM
G'day,

I thought it might be helpful to keep this on the front page so everyone is sharing their great suggestions in the one thread.

You guys really have some fantastic ideas, please keep them coming!

bfgMurrumbidgee

tcsa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tcsa on Nov 19, 13 4:50 AM
This might be a silly wish, but I have used talismans several times before where I have just activated it, and the server connection was lost. By the time I have managed to log in again, more than 80% of my time (or all) has run out. This is extremely frustrating, as it takes an effort to assemble these talismans, and in rare occassions where I bought some, I was upset with wasting my money.

Can you please stop the clock on a talisman if a server connection is lost or if a player logs out? I don't mind the ones that run 12 hours or longer - it is helpfull that our energy recharges even if we are not logged in. Can you specifically stop the clock on any talismans that run for less than an hour, should the server not be available?

If this was a normal shop, I would demand a refund for money spent on items that did not work. (I spent real money on diamonds to buy the talismmans, not "game" money).

Edited on 11/20/2013 at 5:25:01 PM PST

[Post New]by Cupidsmyth on Dec 16, 13 7:37 AM
Do you think maybe you guys could fix the expedition pop up when in a competition or duel? I mean thanks for letting me know it's done, but to interrupt a competition/duel while the clock is ticking, takes away those precious seconds, which is beyond annoying. I ended up losing 15 seconds of search time because I couldn't just close the window, I had to either sell something or add it to the backpack.

The other issue... and it could just be something wonky with my browser is that at the end of a duel/competition, my game just freezes on the hourglass spinning around. I have no idea if I won or lost, what I won, or anything. I end up having to refresh after every single competition/duel. Not cool!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 26, 13 7:49 PM
I would just like to echo mommerj and ttaravision. I would be so nice and convenient to be able to get to dragon feeding expeditions and runes without shutting the game down and logging back in. I have to do this a zillion times a day. OK, maybe not a zillion, but certainly many.

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Jan 1, 14 6:51 PM
It would be nice to have a pop-up reminding us of our own dragons we are feeding in the Labyrinth.

A Runes "exchange" option would be good.

Invite new players to the "Community Forum" in Elvira's first message.

Edited on 01/08/2014 at 10:47:35 AM PST

[Post New]by Scupper on Jan 16, 14 11:37 PM
Hi de hi

Not sure about everyone else...but I have neighbours that I'm sure aren't leveling up (kind of think that they are 2nd acounts but have no proof).

I do know this is a big ask, considering all the fore mentioned suggestions, but...

It would be really helpful if the friends/neighbours displayed more infomation...eg, when they last leveled up and/or logged on (so i don't have a million scraps of paper with names and levels on them by my pc).
Due to different time zone, knowing when they log on would be helpful, so that I don't end up gifting them the same days request twice before they have a chance to change their list.

The Leveling is more helpful/important to me, but any help would be appreciated
Thank you all the time and energy being put into the game...loving it.
Scups

GamerCouple
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by GamerCouple on Jan 25, 14 7:21 PM
I don't know if this has come up, devs, but when someone requests to be friends/neighbors, it'd be nice to see what level that person is and how active they are. Most other social games have a way of seeing that before adding the person, but I can't seem to find that info if it exists in the game. I also second that it'd be nice to see the advancement of my neighbors--especially those that always seem to be "asleep."

I also would like more info ingame about trophies. I don't know what they are or why they look like they're half-shadowed, or why I should care about them or how to get them in the first place. I don't know why I get little trophy stamp thingies when I explore or what they do for me. I like trophies, or at least the idea of them, but the way they're done in this game is really cryptic and it shouldn't be!

When I log into the game, it'd be nice to get a popup reminder that I'm feeding a dragon, so I don't forget. The only way to know is if I go to the dragon thing and open it, and see if there's a timer anywhere. That's a lot of clicking for something that should be very easy to see at a glance.

I HATE wizard battles. I have yet to actually be able to do one and I'm about to hit the Century Club. Either no matches get found and I wait forever to find one, or there was that one really memorable occasion when I found a match but my opponent apparently got bored and wandered off while waiting and the match never happened. This is supposed to be such a big part of the game, but I have yet to actually get a match going. I also can't find any directions anywhere about how to do a battle, so hopefully if/when I ever get a match, it'll be kind of self-explanatory so I don't make an idiot of myself.

Overall great game and I'm having fun with it. Thanks, devs

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Feb 1, 14 1:07 PM
I feel the most important improvement would be to increase rewards given to participants in the Valley of Magicians expeditions. Some of the rewards are not enticing enough to get people to join and waste what little (and I mean, little) amount of food they do have.

The Witch Room is the worst. I help only because I know how hard it is to complete the expedition, but I see these expeditions fail too often.

Please adjust the rewards as soon as you can. Also, ddding more ways to earn expedition food would be valuable as well.

Thank you.

Edited on 02/01/2014 at 1:10:27 PM PST

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 13, 14 12:04 AM
Ellei4997 wrote:

A Runes "exchange" option would be good.

Invite new players to the "Community Forum" in Elvira's first message.

Yeah, if only I had known about this forum when I first started playing. And, after spending oh I don't know how much for one rune so I didn't lose all of the prior work I did on my lower level dragons, I agree about the Rune exchange. Or at least let us gift them or request them.

EDIT: Fix the duels so they don't freeze. It is a waste of potions, gear and time. We don't get credit for the duel yet it takes away our pearls, potions and use of our gear. It didn't understand the frustration of older players who had mentioned this previously. Tonight, after a really great duel that took a lot of time and potions, I do.

Edited on 02/13/2014 at 10:14:23 PM PST

GamerCouple
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by GamerCouple on Feb 19, 14 8:45 PM
I'd like it if I could get alerts when people on my friends list start expeditions, so I know to help them. While on that subject, if there's a way to access my friends' expeditions/labyrinths from in the game, I haven't found it yet--can that either happen or be easier to find? To find them I have to refresh the entire screen and reload the whole game, and that just seems kludgey.

mi6sful
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mi6sful on Feb 20, 14 9:28 PM
I don't understand why you have not fixed the game freezing during competitions issue. I really enjoy this game and want to spend money to buy crystals etc. but with so many bugs I am hesitant to spend any money on this game. Isn't making money your goal? Wouldn't you make more money if the game worked correctly? I can't be the only one not spending money due to technical issues. I've tried 3 different browsers without success. What browser works? Please tell me.

[Post New]by runeybee on Feb 21, 14 12:11 AM
mommerj wrote:I like where you are going with this. The gifting and receiving of gifts is a HUGE part of this game, but seems to have very clunky navigation. I have often thought that when receiving gifts, it would be nice to have an "Accept All" button, so I could just accept all my gifts and move on, instead of having to click Accept on every single gift.

This! It's driving me nuts.

[Post New]by gillilandjoella on Feb 21, 14 10:43 AM
what about energy i would like to get some my husband plays also and we havnt soent any money for diamonds u cant evn use coins whats up with that he told me to quit playn i cant i love this game

Go to: