Re:Upgrading the warehouse doesn't work

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Nov 27, 13 7:17 AM
[pokes it since it's been a few days since my last post now]
Still no news... Even from the forum folks or the powers that be?

marielh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by marielh on Nov 28, 13 4:44 PM
It allowed me to click on the Upgrade Warehouse button to level 3. But, nothing happened. And the quest doesn't go away. I see I'm not the only one. I suppose this will affect my being able to finish the game. Sigh.

I did not try to do this quest until it appeared. So, at least in my case, it wasn't a matter of doing quests before they were required. It just didn't work anyway.

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Dec 4, 13 6:05 AM
marielh wrote:...
I did not try to do this quest until it appeared. So, at least in my case, it wasn't a matter of doing quests before they were required. It just didn't work anyway.

Same here. I hadn't attempted it either on Any of the times I tried playing. I'm getting to the point where I may just give up entirely on it and delete it from my computer completely. [sigh]

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Dec 5, 13 10:07 AM
For me the warehouse upgraded, but the quest didn't disappear. So it's less of a serious glitch than not being able to upgrade at all, but still a glitch.

I think maybe the quest doesn't disappear because you have to use level two shelves to upgrade warehouse, and since there are no level 3 shelves available the quest stays up.

This is annoying at least, and at worst possibly blocking other quests. I say this last because so far the order of each quest and it's completion has been essential to trigger the next quest. I'm concerned not completing this quest will also block other aspects of the game.

This is my second run through. First one was partial only as I encountered the glitch where you couldn't get stone. Wasn't that a thrill?!

I'm MIGHT forgo getting a refund if the warehouse QUEST is the only thing in the game not completed at the end, and it appears ALL the other quests have been triggered and finished. Otherwise I'll be asking for a refund.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Dec 6, 13 11:59 AM
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm trying the game one more time, and being even more careful I only build when prompted.

All the care has shown me one little thing at least. The reason we don't get level 3 shelves is we only need level one shelves for the first warehouse upgrade, and level two shelves for the second warehouse upgrade because WE ONLY DO TWO UPGRADES TO WAREHOUSE!

This is because we start the game with a warehouse already made. It's our first building, and we never build it. Just upgrade it. Simple!

Now the game does have at least a minor bug in that the quest asks for shelves level two to complete the first upgrade the warehouse quest, but interestingly the shelves in the building screen picture do show level one (no star) shelves needed for the upgrade. And the workshop has level one shelves to make it happen.

So I'm building this first UPGRADE to warehouse now, and we shall see how the rest of it all goes, or if the game still goes buggy about the time of the second warehouse upgrade.

[Post New]by bluepelikan on Jan 9, 14 4:44 AM
dear Support won't you like to add anything for this problem? I have same problem as others on upgrading the warehouse to level 3 and the game stock with no more goal....

HELP.......

[Post New]by LivianaMagnifica on Mar 30, 14 5:41 AM
I have the same problem with the upgrade to lvl 3. I cannot complete the game, I'm stuck. This sucks!
Seems people have bee clamouring about this for a very long time, dear support...

[Post New]by Glysan on Apr 6, 14 7:46 AM
Contact the game manufacturer directly, I just received a working copy of the game from them. I let them know I purchased the game from Big Fish Games and they had me reinstall the game from their website and then followed up with a key code to activate the game. I logged into my saved game and the warehouse level 3 quest was checked complete!

Go to: