Wubbox?

adowso01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Wubbox?

[Post New]by adowso01 on Oct 29, 13 10:32 PM
try3cats wrote:Why do you want to put your monsters in a Wubbox? My monsters are 100% happy and are level 15 on Plant Island ( with some extras- like 5 Entbrats). They earn coins why would I want to lose this income? Why would I want to pay 75,000,000 for it? I am missing something. Confused?????

Whatever you're missing I must be missing it too. I can understand feeding it the monsters right from the nursery, but my level 15 monster on GOLD ISLAND just seems crazy. Especially seeing how you also loose it from its home island too. Don't see the point in that. And think about how many monsters are able to live on Gold Island. Crazy.

pianogrinder
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by pianogrinder on Oct 29, 13 11:41 PM
You mean the Wubbox is a cannibal and eats other monsters?!?!
Can't wait until level 27 so I can buy and activate it.

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Oct 29, 13 11:43 PM
try3cats wrote:Why do you want to put your monsters in a Wubbox? My monsters are 100% happy and are level 15 on Plant Island ( with some extras- like 5 Entbrats). They earn coins why would I want to lose this income? Why would I want to pay 75,000,000 for it? I am missing something. Confused?????

I don't plan on feeding it any of my current monsters, just the new ones I hatch. I know it seems crazy to feed it your level 15s on Gold Island, but as you progress your rate of income does as well, so feeding a monster to level 15 becomes easy. I know that when I first heard about the Wubbox, $75,000,000 seemed crazy impossible. Now, though, it seems very doable. Believe it or not, as you level up you will start to make more money than you need. That's why the Wubbox and the whole Ethereal Island/Monsters were added to the game... to keep the level 30 players playing!

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Nov 3, 13 4:27 PM
FlamingJune1967 wrote:

I don't plan on feeding it any of my current monsters, just the new ones I hatch. I know it seems crazy to feed it your level 15s on Gold Island, but as you progress your rate of income does as well, so feeding a monster to level 15 becomes easy. I know that when I first heard about the Wubbox, $75,000,000 seemed crazy impossible. Now, though, it seems very doable. Believe it or not, as you level up you will start to make more money than you need. That's why the Wubbox and the whole Ethereal Island/Monsters were added to the game... to keep the level 30 players playing!

I get how the wubbox works but I just don't like the idea of having to keep feeding it once it becomes a box again. Especially when you have to do it on both plant and cold islands. It just seems redundant and I don't like my other monsters being removed permanently from their parent islands. Maybe I'll just skip getting the wubbox. Saving up 75 million coins just isn't worth it to me. For now anyway.

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
510 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Nov 3, 13 7:00 PM
I guess we just have to wait and see... I'm excited about wubbox. Sounds to me it is the ultimate monster, a monster-heaven for the regular monsters. I try to think about it as an altar which requires offerings... I have already started to hatch and stuff away monsters in the hotels for my future wubbox: I named them Offering1, Offering2... With the race of hatching special and ethereal monsters I have a bunch of excess T-roxes, and Clambles, and Congles, and Pompoms etc. anyways. I have kept selling them so far, now I keep one of each to send them to a better place once The Wubbox arrives.

As I understand, you don't have to feed up your monsters to level 15 to satisfy the hunger of the wubbox on the regular islands. A newly hatched monster will have 3 options: place, sell, and box. The wubbox selling price will climb up with every monster placed inside. It is also my understanding, that once the wubbox is activated it stays that way on the original islands. You only need to power it up again, if you feed it to level 15 and move it to the gold island. And, of course, it will give you the highest coin return once leveled up.

By the time we get to level 27 (and up?), we will have everything upgraded, so much coin to bake and feed animals, purchase the most expensive decorations, two of each of course, to satisfy symmetry, all monsters are reaching their peek at level 15, gold island gets so stuffed, that poor monsters won't able to breathe, let alone sing... then what? Game over? No, here comes the wubbox.... lolol

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 3, 13 7:15 PM
moncilla wrote:I guess we just have to wait and see... I'm excited about wubbox. Sounds to me it is the ultimate monster, a monster-heaven for the regular monsters. I try to think about it as an altar which requires offerings... I have already started to hatch and stuff away monsters in the hotels for my future wubbox: I named them Offering1, Offering2... With the race of hatching special and ethereal monsters I have a bunch of excess T-roxes, and Clambles, and Congles, and Pompoms etc. anyways. I have kept selling them so far, now I keep one of each to send them to a better place once The Wubbox arrives.

As I understand, you don't have to feed up your monsters to level 15 to satisfy the hunger of the wubbox on the regular islands. A newly hatched monster will have 3 options: place, sell, and box. The wubbox selling price will climb up with every monster placed inside. It is also my understanding, that once the wubbox is activated it stays that way on the original islands. You only need to power it up again, if you feed it to level 15 and move it to the gold island. And, of course, it will give you the highest coin return once leveled up.

By the time we get to level 27 (and up?), we will have everything upgraded, so much coin to bake and feed animals, purchase the most expensive decorations, two of each of course, to satisfy symmetry, all monsters are reaching their peek at level 15, gold island gets so stuffed, that poor monsters won't able to breathe, let alone sing... then what? Game over? No, here comes the wubbox.... lolol

What is not to love about this post...I think your humor is great! and the naming of Offering 1,2,3...most origional! Love it!!!

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 7:18:34 PM PST

knitnest
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by knitnest on Nov 3, 13 7:43 PM
Is anyone else afraid that the Wubbox machine is stealing the souls of the happy little monsters? Is there a parallel with the fact that I am still up typing this nearly an hour past my bedtime?

Zoppy
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Nov 3, 13 8:29 PM

Don't use your high level monsters then. Breed new ones and box them straight out of the nursery.

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
510 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Nov 3, 13 8:32 PM
Thank you Kay, I tend to think sometimes only I understand me... place of smile ....

Yay!!! I'm a Jellyfish!

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 8:34:04 PM PST

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Nov 3, 13 8:34 PM
In about 24 hours, I will have enough money to get the Wubbox. It will have taken me 6 days to save 75,000,000. I'm planning on putting him on Cold Island, and have been saving up monsters to feed him. I'm just excited about getting a new monster! I'll let you know how it goes!

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
510 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Nov 3, 13 9:11 PM
FlamingJune1967 wrote:In about 24 hours, I will have enough money to get the Wubbox. It will have taken me 6 days to save 75,000,000. I'm planning on putting him on Cold Island, and have been saving up monsters to feed him. I'm just excited about getting a new monster! I'll let you know how it goes!

Please, do share when you got it!... and I'll buy you a Hoola for your birthday in June! (I'm already turning green...)

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 4, 13 4:46 PM
moncilla wrote:Thank you Kay, I tend to think sometimes only I understand me... place of smile ....

Yay!!! I'm a Jellyfish!

LOL...I got it totally!

moncilla you look lovely as a congrat's!

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Nov 4, 13 5:58 PM
Ok, Wubbox is in the nursery! I almost felt my heart drop when I clicked yes to spending 75,000,000 coins!
Now I have to wait 48 hours for it to hatch. I refuse to spend diamonds to speed it up, although my kids are begging me

Zoppy
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Nov 4, 13 6:37 PM
I just got to level 27. Now to wait about a week for those to roll in. And in that time I'll be hatching a Shugabush!

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Nov 4, 13 8:07 PM
FlamingJune1967 wrote:Ok, Wubbox is in the nursery! I almost felt my heart drop when I clicked yes to spending 75,000,000 coins!
Now I have to wait 48 hours for it to hatch. I refuse to spend diamonds to speed it up, although my kids are begging me

So .... eakin'....... jealous...........

Can't wait to see it!! It's gonna be HUNGRY when it hatches - hope you've got some 'breaded' monsters ready for it

Edited on 11/05/2013 at 6:51:44 AM PST

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Nov 4, 13 8:10 PM
FlamingJune1967 wrote:Ok, Wubbox is in the nursery! I almost felt my heart drop when I clicked yes to spending 75,000,000 coins!

Wow......that must've been something to watch all those coins dwindle down to nothing, eh? It'll be exciting to hear what news you'll be posting about wubbox!

As for the begging kids, good for you for sticking to your guns! Kids are so impatient (as are some adults).

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Nov 4, 13 8:18 PM
Zoppy wrote:I just got to level 27. Now to wait about a week for those to roll in. And in that time I'll be hatching a Shugabush!

yes, it took about 5.5 days. I am so glad it is over, because I felt like collecting coins became a round the clock process. I even set my clock to get up in the middle of the night so that my 3-elements wouldn't stand around idle. Ummm, maybe I shouldn't admit that. It makes me sound a bit obsessive congratulations on the Shugabush!

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 8:23:50 PM PST

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Nov 4, 13 8:22 PM
F_O_A wrote:
So .... eakin'....... jealous...........

Can't wait to see it!! It's gonna be HUNGRY when it hatches - hope you've got some breaded monsters ready for it

Oh yes! As much as I can fit in a level 3 hotel. Unfortunately, I had to leave a lot of room in the hotel for the swapping. It would be nice to know if we can move things directly from the hotel to the Wubbox (like we can from the nursery) but I have not heard confirmation that we can.

[Post New]by JustMeMary on Jan 5, 14 10:16 AM
I don't have Wubbox showing anymore and I am at level 29.

1luvgaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jan 5, 14 5:41 PM
I just reached level 24 & wubbie is in market on my plant, cold & air island telling me he will be available at level 27.

Maybe your wubbie ate your wubbox.

Go to: