Your wishlist for Santa

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Your wishlist for Santa

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Oct 26, 13 12:52 PM
Horla13 wrote:What about gifts we could click on to open and get some random rewards from them too (little items, gold, énergies or whatever... Daddy Santa said we could write all that we wanted, uh?)

I'd love the idea to open space near the River (and also all around the Platform at lower price and lower delay, after all it's Xmas ). An old rusted boat where we could put some of our walkers and stuff on too would be great!

As per all the Xmas ideas, they are all excellent especially all the ones related to Tim Burton's universe that is so amazing!

Oneqwah

I took your idea of a rusted boat and expanded on it. I can not get one image out of my mind.

A traditional steamboat, paddle wheel and all, for the walkers. I can picture them all lined up at the railing of each level. Not only do I love the image, but it would open up all of the property that they've accumulated. A one by one square isn't much, but when you have dozens of walkers it really adds up.

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Oct 26, 13 1:39 PM
I am loving the whole boat thing for the walkers! It gets tedious moving them about all the time and they DO take up considerable space. That would be a great gift for US, the players, LOL!!!

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Oct 26, 13 1:53 PM
How about an advent calendar rather than the usual daily coffins. It would be a great build up.

[Post New]by chris327 on Oct 26, 13 5:02 PM
I think a magic carpet would be cool skelton dogs ,skelton bats both would lite up of course And a mummy walker .Thanks

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Oct 26, 13 11:22 PM
Santa on the rooftop. At night, skeletal reindeer and rusted sleigh.
Santa's elf walker, bedraggled.
Santa's workshop as a ??? machine.
Free gifts for the 12 days of Christmas- ie, be able to give say, 30 free gifts a day for those days.
Reindeer shed/barn-night time would be skeletal.
Small (2X2) snowball fight-changes at night to glowing (like the southern gents).
Banquet table
Xmas tree, turns at night to a "live" tree with glowing eyes.
Paddle-wheel boat for the walkers; Xmas decorations during the day, bats strings (like garland) and dancing at night.
Floating Menorah candle
Something for the other religions' holidays.

Deegb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
462 Posts

[Post New]by Deegb on Oct 26, 13 11:55 PM
Wow, Sapphirain,

That's an ambitious list, but I like the way you're thinking!

Including something for December holidays other than Christmas is obviously a very good idea, thank you.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Oct 27, 13 12:08 AM
Deegb wrote:Wow, Sapphirain,

That's an ambitious list, but I like the way you're thinking!

Including something for December holidays other than Christmas is obviously a very good idea, thank you.

Thank you. We aren't the only ones celebrating at this time of year. We have several other religions involved too. Kwanzaa, Yule- We shouldn't forget them either.

I'd also like to have the big scroll back. We use to be able to scroll all the way out and see our mansions in entirety, I'd like that back, so I don't have to move all around to see everything.

Maybe during the holidays, if you play EACH and EVERY day, we could get one gold (like you do on Day 5).

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 27, 13 12:11 AM
I second the motion on getting the big screen scroll back - in fact posted it in the tech issues and sent a report to CS when it first happened. I would like to actually SEE the entire gargoyle they lovingly crafted and put on the mansion top, close up.

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on Oct 27, 13 7:14 AM
The Mardi Gras float could turn into a creepy Santa's sleigh at night. How about one of those huge blow up things people put in their yards? It could be deflated like one of the walker stands for day, inflated into a reindeer skeleton with night view. Candy-cane fencing. A large pine tree that has holiday lights in night view. They could add magnolias, holly and poinsettias to the ornamental greenery list. Anything traditionally "holidays in the south" would work for people who are trying to stick to a swamp-ish theme. How about some luminaries for fencing? Instead of grave markers there could be cemetery wreaths.

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on Oct 27, 13 7:15 AM
I would also like to be able to change the orientation of the game. To see what my setup looks like if I were looking out from the manor instead of towards it.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Oct 27, 13 7:24 AM
Dark Sugar Plum Fairy? and Nutcracker?

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Oct 27, 13 7:25 AM
Frogmort wrote:Dark Sugar Plum Fairy? and Nutcracker?

Ooooh! I like that idea.

StrikingFX
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by StrikingFX on Oct 27, 13 7:31 AM
I love that it appears the developers will adjust the manor for the various seasons and holidays!

It also looks like there is already a great list going for December. Definitely need snow and holiday lights. Along the lines of snow, what about an abominable snow monster?

Possible walkers: Carolers, and elves.

Landscape wise how about some poinsettias, festive pine/fir trees and a snowman or two would be fabulous!

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Oct 27, 13 12:12 PM
How about adding falling snow in the day, but turns into blood droplets at night?

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Oct 27, 13 2:04 PM
Orchid_Witch wrote:How about adding falling snow in the day, but turns into blood droplets at night?

mwahaha... the entire scene draped in red at night time.... a bit like the Sweeney Todd version....

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Oct 27, 13 2:29 PM
Gingerbread men as walkers by day, cute and gumdroppy with white icing and smiles...GingerDread men at night with green icing scars and scowls and maybe stumbling around with an arm, leg, or head bitten off of him.

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Oct 29, 13 7:40 AM
I don't know why I'm, evidently, obsessed with Gingerbread, but...Picture a gingerbread man and woman walking the paths hand in hand, all lovey dovey by day, and then, at night, one is chasing after the other with a tiny little knife.

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Oct 30, 13 9:32 PM
I know this may not belong here, but for New Year's Eve....
1X1 Big cake, with a girl popping out by day, by night, a ghost/skeleton/whatever.

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Horla13 on Oct 31, 13 8:54 AM
Haha Naughty boy Sapphirain

Personnally I would prefer a cute Chippendale but all is a question of point of view I guess !

However, this is true that having some more feminine walkers would be awesome. I was surprised not seeing any witch on magic brooms for Halloween, so maybe for Xmas could try to add the feminine touch?

Cheers

Oneqwah

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Oct 31, 13 9:56 PM
Horla13 wrote:Haha Naughty boy Sapphirain

Personnally I would prefer a cute Chippendale but all is a question of point of view I guess !

However, this is true that having some more feminine walkers would be awesome. I was surprised not seeing any witch on magic brooms for Halloween, so maybe for Xmas could try to add the feminine touch?

Cheers

Oneqwah

Well, Horla, I'm female! It's just traditional for a girl to come out of the cake. (Singing in the Rain comes to mind) I didn't think of a Chippendale, but that would be even better!

Go to: