Re:Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by WeekendPuzzler on Nov 10, 13 10:45 AM
I'm stuck at the door with the lion's head ornament and it won't open. The game says there is nothing else to do besides open that door.

I got the up, down, left, etc. code to open the door and it won't open. I also checked the strategy code and I DO have the right code. The lion's head doesn't slide, so i just touch the arrows in the correct order. Can't see anything else to do, unless I'm supposed to find that symbol/rune on the top of the door somewhere to insert one like it. But, of course, I can't find any such rune/symbol because there is "nothing else to do" anywhere, the game says. Help!

[Post New]by WeekendPuzzler on Nov 10, 13 11:07 AM
I figured out the answer to my own question: How to open the lion's head ornament door. After you find the door's code solution by mixing lab chemicals and painting a book's page (i.e. the code for the door shows on the book page), you ALSO have to click on the page and take the page with you, not simply look at the page. After I went back and picked up the page and took it to the door, there was no problem opening the door by touching the (now lighted) arrows.

nmkelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nmkelly on Nov 11, 13 12:30 PM
I am stuck and ready to quit! I need to sharpen those blasted gardening shears but the wetstone is no longer in my inventory and I can't find it anywhere in any of the rooms (I do remember getting it though).

I get no where on using the "hint" button as it says "there is nothing to do here at the moment" on all areas.

Any help is appreciated!

[Post New]by ddplay on Nov 14, 13 10:42 AM
nmkelly wrote:I am stuck and ready to quit! I need to sharpen those blasted gardening shears but the wetstone is no longer in my inventory and I can't find it anywhere in any of the rooms (I do remember getting it though).

I get no where on using the "hint" button as it says "there is nothing to do here at the moment" on all areas.

Any help is appreciated!

I'm having the exact problem, I can't sharpen the shears with the stone but, it's gone and I cannot find it again. Hopefully someone will be able to help....soon lol

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Nov 15, 13 5:20 AM
truthsbaby wrote:IT SAYS IN EVERY SCENE THAT THERE IS NOTHIN TO DO THERE AND I DO NOT GET IT I AM COLECTING THE PESES OF THE MAN IN PEARIES HOUSE AND IT KEEPS SAYING THAT!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Nov 15, 13 5:25 AM
I have the exact same problem!! I cannot go anywhere or do anything else. I have 1 of 3 ornament shards, garden shears, a magnifier and a lit stick which I used to light the candle where I need a Lion head ornament for the door. I cannot go back up the beanstalk because we cut it down and no matter where I go, it says the same thing. "There's nothing to do here at the moment"!! Is this a glitch in this game? I don't really want to give up on this game as it was $13.99 but it seems I am at the end of the line here. Any help would REALLY be appreciated! FYI...guide is of no help at all. :-(

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jdelbove on Nov 15, 13 8:52 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Am I supposed to just chalk up $13.99 and forget about finishing this game? I am having the same problem as others and cannot go forward in this game as every time I use the hint it says the same thing for every scene. "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO HERE AT THE MOMENT" Is there any any help for this or not?[/b]

[Post New]by Kathiemay on Nov 15, 13 2:40 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I need the sequence for the drawer handles on the desk
. Can't figure it out and the help Gear is asleep.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 15, 13 7:09 PM
Kathiemay wrote:

I need the sequence for the drawer handles on the desk
. Can't figure it out and the help Gear is asleep.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser as you can find the answer to your question there:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/260324.page

Also the skip button for the mini games is not Gears but a small tab located at the top left of each mini game scene.

When you have a question, checking other threads first could be very helpful as quite often the answer has already been given.

[Post New]by lac4tlc on Nov 18, 13 5:06 PM
I'm stuck in the Observatory not knowing what to do with the decoder. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by leila777 on Nov 27, 13 1:25 AM
I have the same the same glaring flaw in what would otherwise be an outstanding game - has anyone, ever, gotten to the bonus chapters???!

I played 3 times, the last with fast skips on everything, and finding the roses is easy, finally got them all except two, where apparently you're supposed to look for them while the monster keeps banging your monitor (worst spot in an otherwise xlent game). Otherwise there's no explanation, the bonus chapters I paid for don't exist.

Crazy that you can't get in - I even completed the "rose picture" after finishing with only a couple left - you can do that, but it still won't open the nonexistent bonus chapters.

[Post New]by CarrHarrs on Dec 2, 13 8:14 AM
Wheels3 wrote:Whats with the rose puzzle? I can only get the letters to move not the numbers . Am I missing something?

[Post New]by wallylenza on Dec 22, 13 11:08 AM
mmdgaston wrote:can not get the rocket painting to move.....

[Post New]by awolitski on Dec 23, 13 6:48 PM
help every time i try to play the gramaphone game freezes wont let me do anything am using windows vista for pc

[Post New]by mattie33 on Jan 2, 14 6:02 AM
chattycattie wrote:Hi! I haven,t got that far as I can,t get the barrel wjth the x and owes, Can anyone help?

sfr8rfan
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by sfr8rfan on Jan 21, 14 1:25 AM
OK, this is my question: Is this one of the top five games of all TIME???????

cconti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cconti on Aug 26, 14 1:38 PM
Wildirish67 wrote:I'm having the same problem. Checked the Strategy Guide and it doesn't help. Can someone help?

cconti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cconti on Aug 26, 14 1:40 PM
Having the same problem with the rose puzzle. Checked the strategy guide but it doesn't offer much help. If anyone can give any tips I would definitely appreciate it.
Thanks

[Post New]by TheElphaba on Dec 10, 14 7:10 AM
I finished the game - which was totally amazing and went on to the hidden chapters. I missed one of the objects needed to open the 2nd chapter. What can I do? I can't get back into the 1st hidden chapter. :-(

[Post New]by Sophie1975 on Feb 27, 15 12:06 PM
Hi,
Just played it on my iPad, with the latest version model etc... and right after the moon chapter my locket dissapear from my lower panel. I'm getting tired of uninstalling your games each time something like that happens. anything else I can do?

Go to: