tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:beanstalk statue & elements game

[Post New]by tammytheo on Oct 28, 13 8:58 PM
moonwalker97478 wrote:help,i'm at the beanstalk, put the 4 elements in the slots & turned the stalk & nothing the elements turn what ever color is on the bean stalk.can someone help me?? its rea;lly making me crazy.thanks,moonwalker

moonwalker97478, just ignore the hint button or whatever indicates that you haven't finished the elements mini game. Once you're done with the mini game, just take the elements and insert them into the slot at the bottom of the giant beanstalk. You should be able to proceed then. The answer for that is right in this thread, and not only, just a little above from your post. Didn't you see it?

Anyway. Good luck and happy gaming.

Edited on 10/28/2013 at 10:52:38 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 28, 13 10:13 PM
Moonwalker the elements have to be charged first and put in the receptacle by the staircase.
If you have done that, the next thing to do is twist the beanstalk pieces until you have a green stalk (earth element) put all the elemental pieces back into the staircase receptacle and all of them should change to green.
THEN put them all into the base of the giant beanstalk and use the regeneration crystal or whatever they are calling the thingummie and the beanstalk statue should become a real beanstalk.

[Post New]by sparkynugget84 on Oct 29, 13 3:15 AM
moonwalker97478 wrote:help,i'm at the beanstalk, put the 4 elements in the slots & turned the stalk & nothing the elements turn what ever color is on the bean stalk.can someone help me?? its rea;lly making me crazy.thanks,moonwalker

I'm not 100% on your question so, I'm just going to tell you what I remember about it Once you put your little chunk of beanstalk on there, start turning the pieces from the bottom up. After you've got your ***green earth*** elements, take them to the big beanstalk and place them in the slots.

I've read some people had issues with the game not recognizing their answer, I don't remember what they said to get around it, sorry.

Good luck!

dollym123
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by dollym123 on Oct 29, 13 4:29 PM

Hi Moonwalker. I had the same problem-took me forever to figure it out.
If you're still having problems, I explained what I did on the second page of this forum under "elements". Hope this can help you.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Oct 29, 13 4:34 PM
dollym123 wrote:

If you're still having problems, I explained what I did on the second page of this forum under "elements". Hope this can help you.

dollym123, thanks for your elements post, that's where i got my answers

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 29, 13 5:19 PM
hi moonwalker:

there are 4 elements - earth, fire, water & air - and each has its own colour .

therefore have to do beanstalk colour match 4 times.

dollym123
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by dollym123 on Oct 30, 13 10:04 AM
Kay1212 wrote:
dollym123 wrote:

dollym123, thanks for your elements post, that's where i got my answers [/quote

Glad to be of help Kay1212.

roesbud
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by roesbud on Aug 5, 14 12:17 PM
tookat wrote:Moonwalker the elements have to be charged first and put in the receptacle by the staircase.
If you have done that, the next thing to do is twist the beanstalk pieces until you have a green stalk (earth element) put all the elemental pieces back into the staircase receptacle and all of them should change to green.
THEN put them all into the base of the giant beanstalk and use the regeneration crystal or whatever they are calling the thingummie and the beanstalk statue should become a real beanstalk.

Go to: