Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

Re:No more Diamonds on the 5th day

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 7, 13 5:45 PM
Valdy wrote:I just saw that I will get 5 Diamonds again on the 5th day !!

Thanks devs for putting it back.

ETA: I just edited my heading so that peeps know they are back.

Thanks Valdy...as luck would have it today was my 4th day, still showed the ?? did yours change to diamonds before you clicked it? or was it a surprise?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:The Diamonds are back on the 5th day !!!

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 7, 13 6:13 PM
I am too on the 4th day today, and saw that for tomorrow I am getting 5 diamonds again. No question marks in my version anymore.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 7, 13 6:23 PM
Valdy wrote:I am too on the 4th day today, and saw that for tomorrow I am getting 5 diamonds again. No question marks in my version anymore.

Good to know, thank you...looking forward to some much needed diamonds tomorrow...thanks for the heads up!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 8, 13 3:23 AM
I just got the 5th day and it was still ?? and I got 2 compasses!! :o

Cisdaman
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by Cisdaman on Nov 8, 13 7:49 AM
I just had my 5th day yesterday and got 2 compasses as well.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 8, 13 12:53 PM
Yep, I'm still getting compasses, too. I use them at the end of a round sometimes when I haven't found the last item yet, but I don't need 100 of those things. A far far more useful tool for me would be the flashlight or the lantern. I get real tired playing the night mode as I'm sure a lot of people do.

I really don't understand why they seem to only give compasses, and once in awhile some energy. Why not switch it around with other items that are useful? And while they're at it, throw in at least one diamond with the surprise item. That would be nice if we all can't have 5 diamonds on the 5th day anymore.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 8, 13 6:12 PM
Each compass costs 1 diamond, so to get 2 compasses instead of 5 diamonds is quite a come down. If it had been 2 pizza slices, that would at least have been worth something.

--- --- ---

Now to the diamonds on the 5th day. Today is my 5th day, I saw the diamonds on the 5th day display and I got my 5 diamonds today.

I would like to point out that I restarted the game only a short while ago. Is it possible that you will have to reinstall the game to get the newly added 5 diamonds on the 5th day?

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 9, 13 6:22 AM
Valdy wrote:Each compass costs 1 diamond, so to get 2 compasses instead of 5 diamonds is quite a come down. If it had been 2 pizza slices, that would at least have been worth something.

--- --- ---

Now to the diamonds on the 5th day. Today is my 5th day, I saw the diamonds on the 5th day display and I got my 5 diamonds today.

I would like to point out that I restarted the game only a short while ago. Is it possible that you will have to reinstall the game to get the newly added 5 diamonds on the 5th day?

Yep, 2 compasses on the fifth day here...will un/reinstall today and see if the ??? on fifth day turnes back to diamonds...will update when I'm done...

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 9, 13 10:31 AM
How do you reinstall the game and keep all your coins, diamonds and levels?

I have the latest update on my computer already but still getting the compasses.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 9, 13 5:55 PM
You just uninstall it - click on the rubbish bin next to the "Play" button on your Game Manager, and then go to the main game page and install it again. Your .save file, which contains all your progress so far, will still be on your computer.

--- --- ---

I have just gone back into the game - first day today - and noticed that I got the question marks again on the 5th day. It must have been a flux that I got the diamonds yesterday. So, the diamonds aren't back...

What I don't understand is why the 5th day shows question marks instead 2 compasses, if all we get on the 5th day are 2 compasses. It's not like: "oooh... a surprise awaits you on the 5th day. Lets see what you will get". Well, we know what we get, 2 bleeding compasses.

Edited on 11/09/2013 at 6:00:46 PM PST

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

Re:The Diamonds are no longer there on the 5th day !!!

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Nov 9, 13 10:47 PM
I'm still getting the compasses too!

I hope next time it's fixed.

lisalisa52
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Still no Diamonds on the 5th day !!!

[Post New]by lisalisa52 on Nov 10, 13 11:37 AM
Hi ! I have just received 2 compasses on fifth day !!!. Where did you hear about getting the diamonds.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Nov 10, 13 2:00 PM
Before the update you used to get 5 diamonds on the 5th day. Now all I've gotten is compasses. My daily bonus still shows a question mark for day 5 so I think Valdy is the only one who has gotten diamonds again so I'm not sure if it has been fixed yet.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 10, 13 4:28 PM
Kay1212 wrote:
Valdy wrote:Each compass costs 1 diamond, so to get 2 compasses instead of 5 diamonds is quite a come down. If it had been 2 pizza slices, that would at least have been worth something.

--- --- ---

Yep, 2 compasses on the fifth day here...will un/reinstall today and see if the ??? on fifth day turnes back to diamonds...will update when I'm done...

Well, after yesterday getting my 2 compasses, I un/reinstalled and this morning on day one daily bonus, looking down to day 5 still showes ?? so I'm assuming it's going to be compasses again

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 10, 13 5:59 PM
lisalisa52 wrote:Hi ! I have just received 2 compasses on fifth day !!!. Where did you hear about getting the diamonds.

Not sure who you are talking to, but if it's me, I DID get 5 diamonds a couple of days ago. But now the question mark is back on the new week, so I am guessing it might have been a glitch in my favour - as I mentioned in a previous post.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 10, 13 7:27 PM
Valdy wrote:
lisalisa52 wrote:Hi ! I have just received 2 compasses on fifth day !!!. Where did you hear about getting the diamonds.

Not sure who you are talking to, but if it's me, I DID get 5 diamonds a couple of days ago. But now the question mark is back on the new week, so I am guessing it might have been a glitch in my favour - as I mentioned in a previous post.

I know you did Valdy...maybe we need to catch up to the loop.....might take 5 days to catch up....

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 11, 13 5:32 PM
Hiya,

I wanted to stop by and let you know that from time to time you may see Diamonds as the 5th day reward. My understanding is this has been expanded to include a few different items.

That said, the feedback we've received has been shared with the team for their consideration.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by nkwgreeneyes on Nov 11, 13 5:49 PM
Today was my 5th day again & guess what I got in my ???.....a STAR (energy) and it was worth...(wait for it)...59 energy points!!!! YEAH...NOT!!! heck I get more on days 2, 3, & 4. TO THE DEVELOPERS....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back the diamonds on the 5th day!!! I'm quickly loosing interest in this game and I've been playing since it first came out. I don't mind the length of time it takes to recharge energy BUT I DO mind loosing the diamonds and my 5th day. When you first brought the daily bonus, it was a wonderful surprise but now it's like a gift gone bad. Thanks

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 11, 13 6:37 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:Hiya,

I wanted to stop by and let you know that from time to time you may see Diamonds as the 5th day reward. My understanding is this has been expanded to include a few different items.

That said, the feedback we've received has been shared with the team for their consideration.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Thank you, Murrum, for explaining why I got the 5 diamonds last time, but question marks again this time.

It would have been nice if the devs had included something a little more worth to the 5 diamonds than 2 measly compasses or, as nkwgreeneyes got, 59 Engery Points.

I wouldn't mind a couple of slices of pizza or some other food worth having...

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Nov 11, 13 7:52 PM
Valdy wrote:
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:Hiya,

bfgMurrumbidgee

Thank you, Murrum, for explaining why I got the 5 diamonds last time, but question marks again this time.

It would have been nice if the devs had included something a little more worth to the 5 diamonds than 2 measly compasses or, as nkwgreeneyes got, 59 Engery Points.

I wouldn't mind a couple of slices of pizza or some other food worth having...

Shoot even 1 diamond would be nice....

Go to: