Re:Post Your 12 Labours of Hercules Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Chmar10 on Nov 9, 13 6:51 AM
After playing the demo with no problems, I purchased the game and now it will not open/launch. I see others have the same issue. What can we do do to fix this?

Tralfaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Tralfaz on Nov 9, 13 10:31 PM
I am also getting the access error on the Eagle mini game. I've had to close the game twice now & gone back in.

Each time I get to the very end to rescue Prometheus and it gives me the error & kicks me out again.

Just bought the game this evening, so not a good sign it would seem.

How do we fix this issue, I would like to continue my game.

polcross
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by polcross on Nov 11, 13 6:12 AM
I also can't finish the mini eagle game., it freezes and throws me off just as Hercules reaches Prometheus..I have to stop the game though task manager...I bought the game today, and now can't play beyond this level.
Help please.

[Post New]by honehe on Nov 11, 13 4:51 PM
I am having the same issues as some others on the mini eagle game. Driving me nuts as on the very last boulder it freezes and comes up with access violation error and a code. I have updated my drivers etc and uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing seems to fix it....HELP!!!!

xjazzerx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xjazzerx on Nov 15, 13 10:09 AM
honehe wrote:I am having the same issues as some others on the mini eagle game. Driving me nuts as on the very last boulder it freezes and comes up with access violation error and a code. I have updated my drivers etc and uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing seems to fix it....HELP!!!!

has anyone figured out how to fix this ? I have the same issue .

xjazzerx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xjazzerx on Nov 18, 13 12:59 PM
Seems it does no good posting issues here because I don't see them answered with any solutions. I can't move forward in this game because of it freezing on level 2.10 as I get to the top of the mountain the eagle flaps its wings and doesn't move so I can't do anything. I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result. Is anyone out there with an answer? I've been a BF member since 2008 and never had problems until this past year. Almost every game I've purchased lately has an issue. What is happening at BF ?

[Post New]by besslake on Nov 19, 13 10:27 AM
[u] The video segment after the 2 level, before the 3 doesn't play for me. I click it and it loads and then goes back to the map. I'm happily playing the game, just missed that part of the story.

[Post New]by Greg_R on Nov 25, 13 10:16 PM
oceanloverOH wrote:Level 2.10, Prometheus: appears to have a glitch. I have played this level several times and the game always crashes at the very end of the level, just as Hercules kicks the last rock. At that point, the game freezes, and the following error message is displayed on the screen:

Error: Access violation at 0x02480D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFF), program terminated.

Getting the exact same error and lockup... the game's not playable.

Athlete Trophy

[Post New]by Catfrogz on Nov 29, 13 10:09 AM
suki26 wrote:
wxman77477 wrote:It appears the Athlete Trophy is not achievable. Level 2.8 has all the components, but game does not award the Trophy after having 4 Servants working with the "Run Faster" feature triggered.

I just want to re-iterate, i have the same problem. I can't get the athlete trophy - any suggestions?

Same problem here... I have checked every single level to ensure that no other could provide this trophy but 2.8 is the ONLY one and I've tried several times to no avail. I still can't get that trophy!

Athlete Trophy

[Post New]by apey2184 on Dec 10, 13 5:33 PM
suki26 wrote:
wxman77477 wrote:It appears the Athlete Trophy is not achievable. Level 2.8 has all the components, but game does not award the Trophy after having 4 Servants working with the "Run Faster" feature triggered.

I just want to re-iterate, i have the same problem. I can't get the athlete trophy - any suggestions?

I can't seem to achieve this either...

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jan 18, 14 5:49 AM
NormaNorman wrote:
kitbit wrote:On level 3.7 after upgrading the worker's house to level 3 - for 3 workers - the house shows a III graphic on the lintel yet still describes itself as a Medium 2-worker house - and you never get that third worker.

?

I was just going to report that myself!

It's not a serious error though. I don't think it's good to make the third worker on this level anyways. At least if you want gold.

I'm having this issue as well. I also cannot seem to obtain the Athlete Achievement despite doing what I am supposed to do. In a thread regarding that, someone stated level 3.7 is the best level to get the achievement, but I can't because of the house issue.

[Post New]by LadyWolfie08 on Jan 22, 14 9:57 PM
Nationalelf wrote:Enjoying the trial immensely until my laptop went dead. Rebooted and it happened 3 times. It doesn't have this problem with any other of my many BF games. I run on Windows 7. I get part way through a level ......... I think I got up to 2.1 before it suddenly vanished and I had to reboot.

I am having the same issue. But, I am running Windows Vista Home Premium on a laptop. Hope there is a fix for this soon.

[Post New]by dempugs on Feb 16, 14 7:24 PM
polcross wrote:I also can't finish the mini eagle game., it freezes and throws me off just as Hercules reaches Prometheus..I have to stop the game though task manager...I bought the game today, and now can't play beyond this level.
Help please.

Same issue.Is BFG doing anything about this? I want to be able to get past this point or grt a refund.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Feb 17, 14 2:53 AM
I have played through the entire game 3 times now. Each time I have gold on every level and each of the mini games I am getting a new record.
I cannot get the last 2 achievements - Excellence - Complete all mini games perfectly ( a gold banner and a new record should be completed perfectly to my thinking) and Champion of Champions - earn every achievement ( Can't get this because of the Excellence not being recorded)
Is this is problem with the game. I can't see where anyone has said that have finished with all achievements but there has to be a trick somewhere that I have missed.
Can you offer some clues?

mapste
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mapste on Apr 2, 14 7:59 AM
I finished all levels gold and got all achievements. Then I went back to the map to replay some levels to try and improve my scores. Many times I got a "New Record" and time shown at the end of a level, but the flag on the map was not updated with the new record. So I can't see what time I need to get a new record. The total game score is improving though.

[Post New]by ddpepperd on May 10, 14 9:25 AM
On level 3.7 when I upgrade my workers, the house goes to Roman numeral III but I only get 2 workers. I have tried this several times and the problem continued. I did beat the level but there is a problem with the upgrade for the workers.

mapste
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mapste on Jun 26, 14 6:03 PM
When you replay a level and get a "New Record" score, the new score shows up on the map flag, but the new time does not.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 20, 14 8:18 AM
Not exactly a problem with the game itself, but I have been trying to leave a review for the game - over on the store side, not here in the forums - and there's no option to do that! Nor can it be rated. And the page doesn't show all of the things that you normally see when buying a game.

Here's the link in case youre doubting my sanity. Normally there'd be reviews & whatever else at the bottom & on the side. Not sure if anyone that works at BFG would actually SEE this but hey:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/25142/12-labours-of-hercules/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

19phil50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 19phil50 on Jul 22, 14 1:25 AM
Level 2.7 keeps turning my computer off, other games run no problem

3.1 Puzzle Piece Glitch

[Post New]by AHerman on Jul 25, 14 11:03 AM
I see the puzzle piece, it's clearly there and I click on it, but it doesn't work. There are a couple of little pop-up things maybe getting in the way (like the storehouse, or whatever it's called, and the "road's blocked" thing that shows up when you try to click on something before the way is clear).

I've tried and tried, and it's just not working.

I've bought two games from Big Fish in recent months that just straight-up WOULD NOT WORK, they sent me two beta test invitations last week, NEITHER OF WHICH WORKED, and now 12 Labours II - one of the most obnoxiously buggy games I've played in a looooong time.

The thrill might not be gone, Big Fish, but it's departing fast...

Anybody else have this issue?

Go to: