cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks Blog Now Available for My Singing Monsters!

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Apr 2, 14 10:31 PM
Pinklace,
I noticed everything you mentioned related to Plant Island. Have you purchased Cold Island yet? Don't think you need to get every available monster on Plant before you get Cold. Plant Island can keep breeding to try for harder monsters and producing coins while you concentrate on developing other islands.

[Post New]by Karen3214 on Apr 23, 14 12:43 AM
cbellcrm wrote:Pinklace,
I noticed everything you mentioned related to Plant Island. Have you purchased Cold Island yet? Don't think you need to get every available monster on Plant before you get Cold. Plant Island can keep breeding to try for harder monsters and producing coins while you concentrate on developing other islands.

I finally got Shugabush after about 15 different breedings. I found the totem poles to be useless lit but do have all 10 on Plant Island. I lit all 10 once with no luck and no longer lit the totem poles. I got my Shugabush 2 plays later breeding Clamble & Bowgart. Don't give up! The feeling is awesome when you see you have finally gotten that hard to get monster. Now just feed, feed and feed some more to be able to transfer. Hope you have it by now!

Arehte
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Arehte on May 9, 14 3:30 AM
I have all the available islands finally. I'm just short of 2 shagubush musicians. With the breeding I can see what has been written about as I have a few extra characters , some duplicated and some triplicated or more.
Some clues are found in the 'LIKE' menu on the monsters menu. I am waiting for the results as it takes 24+ hours to breed them.

Arehte
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Arehte on May 9, 14 3:36 AM
Something else too. I have got mini mines on all my islands ( except Gold of course) and over a day I get 8 gems So to get one of the ethereal monster I can't see it being got with out a lot of resources being used for a 'free' game.

Catzen
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Catzen on May 10, 14 12:32 PM
How do you get two mini mines on the islands. When I look at the menu, it shows I can only buy one.

Arehte
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Arehte on May 21, 14 9:13 PM
Pinklace13 wrote:I have 2 Ghazts anyone want one but no Shugabush I keep breeding the combo but nothing. I got the Ghazt from breeding Bowgart and the big green leaf monster on the first Island do not remember what he is called. I am so frustrated with this game and the breeding going wrong. I know it is suppose to be a challenge of course that is what keeps us interested but nearly impossible to get one monster that holds the whole game up is a different story. I am ready to throw in the towel I do not have the big bucks to buy monsters and I have purchased diamonds a few times but the last 3 purchases I have not gotten my diamonds and emailed the site to let them know and have not gotten an answer. Frustrated In Florida can anyone help with this.

Thanks for the breeding combo for the ghatz. I have been patient in this game because it has been stated that all monsters can be bred for free. So far it has worked but you have to wait more. I got a surgabush fro the Plant Island by saving from the mines until I had the 'money'. It is cheaper to get than if you price from the Sugabush Island. I'm getting the wubbox monsters to get on the Gold Island. I have one there and hope to get the next one soon.

Arehte
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Arehte on May 24, 14 8:42 PM
I found the easy way to get sugabush. having the 8 islands I put a mine on the 7 and saved for the 200 diamonds to buy the beast in the Plant Island. It's cheaper than the Sugabush Island and now I've got 6 of the band, still trying for the other 2. I know what you all mean about the wishing towers, they are most of the time useless as mentioned earlier.

lildee34481
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by lildee34481 on May 29, 14 3:23 PM
Oh my goodness I have no clue how to play this game ! I got no instructions when I started .Can someone explain how ? Thanks

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on May 29, 14 9:11 PM
Lildee,
If you see a green arrow pointing at something, click on it. This is the tutorial.
If you don't see a green arrow, click on Goals (box in upper left corner) to give you ideas of some things you can do.
Click on anything you see. If it can be selected, the menu options (lower right) will change. Then click on the question mark to learn more about it.
Tip: When you play the memory game in the castle, lose on purpose. You win diamonds by beating your previous best score.

patib
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by patib on Jun 17, 14 8:53 PM
I have two monsters at level 15, a Bowgart and a Drumpler. How do I transport them to sugabush island? I have plant, cold, air, water and sugabush islands. I don't see any way to transport.

[Post New]by kharkhuaasomiya on Jun 20, 14 2:40 AM
patib wrote:I have two monsters at level 15, a Bowgart and a Drumpler. How do I transport them to sugabush island? I have plant, cold, air, water and sugabush islands. I don't see any way to transport.

Bowgart or Drumpler can't be teleported to Shugabush Island.Only few selected Natural Element monsters could be teleported to shugabush island.These are:Mammot, Potbelly,Quibble, Oaktopus,Furcorn,Pompom and Deedge.
Bowgart and Drumler(if level 15) can be placed on GOLD ISLAND..To do that, you need to visit your gold island.

williamc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by williamc on Jun 20, 14 6:31 PM
entbratdefender wrote:Tip for new players: As soon as you get the hatcher, hatch quick monsters like drumplers and maws then sell them to build cash quickly. You can make up to $100,000 your first day by doing this.

It's also best to have space on your island to put the monster(s) before you sell them. That way you get the XPs from the monster(s) as well. Some of those guys have some impressive XPs!

williamc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by williamc on Jun 20, 14 6:39 PM
Karen3214 wrote:
cbellcrm wrote:Pinklace,

I finally got Shugabush after about 15 different breedings. I found the totem poles to be useless lit but do have all 10 on Plant Island. I lit all 10 once with no luck and no longer lit the totem poles. I got my Shugabush 2 plays later breeding Clamble & Bowgart. Don't give up! The feeling is awesome when you see you have finally gotten that hard to get monster. Now just feed, feed and feed some more to be able to transfer. Hope you have it by now!

As for getting the Cold Island, I think you have to be at a certain level and have enough coins to purchase it.

Thanks so much for the tip on breeding the Shugabush. I've been looking and looking for the right 'recipe" to get him. Since it takes SO long to get the gems to purchase it on Shugabush Island, I'll try that. THEN there is the LONG, LONG journey to feed it enough to get to level 15. <sigh>

patib
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by patib on Jun 21, 14 2:15 PM
Thanks for the info on transporting to Sugabush. I placed my monsters on gold island, and can now work on the others.

mayamaisha
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mayamaisha on Jul 11, 14 12:08 AM
I bred two monsters, (just started playing the game) and don't remember which two but now I have an egg that just sits there. How do I get it to hatch? Signed "Confused"

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Jul 11, 14 11:46 PM
Many tasks in MSM take some time to finish. When an egg goes in the nursery, a progress bar will appear showing how far along the egg is. If you want to speed it up, you can click on the nursery and speed it up by spending diamonds. (I don't advise this.) When the egg is ready to hatch, a bubble showing a cracked egg appears above it. Click on the bubble and you will get a pop-up screen giving you the options, including placing your new monster on the island.

For monsters with more than one element such as the Drumpler, you can breed the egg in the breeding structure. It has the same kind of progress bar, the same way of speeding it up, and the same type bubble when it is ready except the egg isn't cracked. Click on the bubble to move the new egg to the nursery.

[Post New]by Bamm1980 on Jul 23, 14 7:14 PM
Thanks these are great tips it really helps add me on my singing monsters and i will add you and help light your torch 13548295gn

Arehte
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Arehte on Jul 30, 14 7:55 PM
I have all the Sugabush band players with some duplications and a couple of triplicates so now working on the Wubbox I have and then I will attack the ethereal island monsters. If anyone needs a band member let me know if I can help.

[Post New]by Ice_Bluerose on Aug 3, 14 4:52 AM
When I reached level 30 and was added a new Decoration the level bar quit working.How do you add friends to your game.Been playing solo for a year now. Still learning the tricks of the game

49er
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by 49er on Oct 19, 14 12:37 PM
First lesson: patience. Put at least 2 bakeries on each island, and make sure you put a mine on each island, as soon as you acquire a new island. Balance the bakery items with your coin reserve, and the amount of time to "bake" them. Pick up your bakery items as soon as they finish cooking, if possible, and immediately reset them. Then use the bakery items to level up your higher-raking monsters first. That equals more money, faster. Be sure to set your duplicate monsters in place BEFORE selling them, so you get credit. Then sell them, if you want! It is worthwhile to just have patience, with several mines, to save the 100 diamonds to get a permanent wishing torch, instead of wasting 2 diamonds on every breeding. As soon as I did that, I got my shugabush. NOTE: When you move a level 15 monster to Shugabush Island, it must be re-hatched and you must start all over, leveling it up. I consider this grossly UNFAIR, BFG! And you don't warn us about this, in the help info. or instructions for transporting. Just a little bit greedy of you, I think. Oh, well. It is what it is. But with patience, and at least 2 bakeries & a mine per island, plus one permanent wishing torch, you need not put out much, if any, cash out of your pocket. Now, if you have expendable cash and are in a hurry, then go for it! LOL!

Go to: