Uh oh game crashing

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:Uh oh game crashing

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 31, 13 6:45 AM
Accordeonfreak wrote:
PTBT wrote:That may be it but with this game, it is usually hard to tell LOL.

Both iOS and PC manors are working for me, so hopefully CS will get this resolved for those of you having this problem VERY soon. I feel your pain, believe me! When I lost a manor and I was down for 3 days, I was in withdrawals too!!!

You are scaring me (well, guess it's Halloween) when you say you LOST a manor! Did you ever get it back? I had saved up quite a lot of gold and just bought two packages in the last days so I sure not wish to lose all that, let alone all the progress up to level 45....

Since you are on PC this isn't typically a problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling thru the Game Manager usually fixes the smaller things for most PC users...

Way back several months ago, one of the iOS updates killed my manor but CS got it back for me.

Once people get back in, be SURE to look at your settings (cog) and write down your Dark Manor ID. It is the one that says Playing as and looks like this:

DarkManor-nnnnnn...

Keep it in a safe place!!!! This ID is how CS can help you restore your manor if you ever lose it!

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 31, 13 6:48 AM
Tysonsnanni is right, this sure looks like a simular problem like the very long disabled game we got after the worldwide release .... Ooh how I hope this is not happening again ...

@PTBT: people not having installed the update, isn't the problem.
As I said, I even re-installed the game, that also didn't work.

I already posted before, in the techn.issues thread, that the issues were getting worse every minute. It was just a matter of time for this to happen.

If only they would have listened,...

Sad.

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 6:51:33 AM PST

Amy_Leee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Amy_Leee on Oct 31, 13 6:49 AM
Thanks for your help PTBT I will follow your advice once I get back in!

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 31, 13 6:50 AM
Hi L_Amour and good morning! Yes, but a good analyst checks on everything

I always hated when people said, but it doesn't happen to me! So apologies when I say that neither of my manors seems to be affected, and I have been playing this morning. It very well could be a specific server but like I said, with this game who knows anymore!

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 6:54:22 AM PST

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Oct 31, 13 6:56 AM
I have tried entering via the "open" button on the ap store update, via Facebook and through the Ap itself. No method will let me in. Perhaps I should go out and buy a ouija board to contact the spirits. Fingers crossed now that PTBT is back up and running that we all will be soon.

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Oct 31, 13 7:00 AM
Problem is even bigger than I thought. I also play Found on my iPad and that game crashed this morning too. Can't get into that one either! So it is not only Dark manor.

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 31, 13 7:01 AM
That would be awesome, Spoodledame, that our games are next after PTBT's!
I hope that indeed is the sign a fix is in the pipeline

Btw, good afternoon to you too !
(15.00 PM already here, can you imagine what the withdrawal is doing to me now, lol lol lol

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 31, 13 7:02 AM
Accordeonfreak wrote:Problem is even bigger than I thought. I also play Found on my iPad and that game crashed this morning too. Can't get into that one either! So it is not only Dark manor.

Is Found also a BF game?

Lyn3182
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Lyn3182 on Oct 31, 13 7:12 AM
I hope they get this fixed soon. I was really looking forward to all sorts of cool Halloween stuff. Also, gold sales! I've blown through all the gold I bought in the last one.

Fredericka2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Fredericka2 on Oct 31, 13 7:16 AM
Dammit, I will definitely record my id when I get back in, I haven't done the iPad update yet, don't dare to now, not until this is sorted. Looks like we've crossed both hemispheres now, c'mon BFG, tell us you're onto this

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Oct 31, 13 7:20 AM
L_Amour wrote:
Accordeonfreak wrote:Problem is even bigger than I thought. I also play Found on my iPad and that game crashed this morning too. Can't get into that one either! So it is not only Dark manor.

Is Found also a BF game?

It sure is!

[Post New]by Tysonsnanni on Oct 31, 13 8:15 AM
Found is crashing the same way as DM!

[Post New]by Jacksoy on Oct 31, 13 8:57 AM
Same problem here. Has to be a tech issue. I'm not prepared to erase all my hard fun work plus lose my monetary investment .
Must be patient I guess.

Bjhnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bjhnana on Oct 31, 13 8:58 AM
Anybody back in yet? This seems to be dragging on and still no response from CS!

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Oct 31, 13 9:05 AM
No, still can't get in, I hope someone from BF will let us know what the issue is as this seems to be affecting A LOT of people. If someone who has had these issues today does get back in, please post.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 31, 13 11:20 AM
Hello iOS Dark Manor players,

It looks like the ghosts and goblins are out playing tricks today. I just wanted to let you know that we're aware of this issue in iOS and are working hard to get this resolved for you. I'll do my best to keep you updated as we know more.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

bfgDeveron

Bjhnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bjhnana on Oct 31, 13 11:49 AM
Thanks for that bfgDeveron. It appeared to download after the maintenance but crashed again as soon as it got to the Enter screen. Was hoping that would sort it out - shame!
Thanks for keeping us informed and hopefully it won't be much longer!
Strange that it's happened on Halloween - almost makes me believe in ghosts and gremlins!

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Oct 31, 13 11:51 AM
I can't get in at all -- I get the credits, then it crashes. iOS 7.0.3 on an iPad2

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 31, 13 12:21 PM
After maintenance my game downloaded the new stuff, but still crashed at the enter screen

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Oct 31, 13 12:23 PM
Same here L Amour, this is SO frustrating!

Go to: