WooHoo...Chapter 11

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:WooHoo...Chapter 11

[Post New]by TnTexas on Oct 31, 13 9:22 PM
Horla13 wrote:WOW Dunno if you noticed yet., I was so in a hurry to place the frog legs that I had not read the info about it at all until it offered me 4,000 silvers!! Actually if you check it in your inventory, that will be what it will give you every 8 hours, that is soooooo awesome! Thanks DM, this is a reaaaally great gift!

Yep; steals the "Highest Paying Attraction" crown right off the Spooky Saloon's head.

mjpi
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by mjpi on Nov 1, 13 6:24 AM
So...I just got the premium for filling 14 vials in Chapter 11. Anyone want to guess what it is? ?

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 1, 13 8:45 AM
mjpi wrote:So...I just got the premium for filling 14 vials in Chapter 11. Anyone want to guess what it is? ?

I just got it too! I can't believe they took it away from us as a premium gift, and then turn around and give it out to everyone as they fill the vials! Craziness. First the Moon Flowers, now the Burning Stake. I think I'll have to start paying attention to the premium gifts more often because I "discovered" both of these very near the end of their runs. Wonder what will be next....

[Post New]by Innerwheel on Nov 1, 13 10:05 AM
I am gutted I still can't get on at all keeps crashing as soon as I try to get in on the first screen.... I am having real bad withdrawal symptoms now....

[Post New]by MoonstoneinCA on Nov 2, 13 3:14 PM
I'm not an experienced gamer, this is the first game I've played regularly, so I'm hoping someone who has completed the 14 vials for Chapter 11 has an answer or even an educated guess about this:

Does anyone think Chapter 11 may be the last chapter for this game, with no additional new chapters in the future? I'm hesitant to purchase more gold or items right now because it seemed like it could be the final chapter.

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 3:15:12 PM PST

mjpi
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by mjpi on Nov 2, 13 3:28 PM
I don't see any reason to think this is the last chapter. For one thing, the storyline is not yet resolved, and for another, BFG surely wants to continue getting money from in-app purchases. They've also asked us what we would like to see for Christmas, so it's clear they'll continue to develop the game--and that should also mean additional chapters eventually.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Nov 2, 13 3:37 PM
MoonstoneinCA wrote:I'm not an experienced gamer, this is the first game I've played regularly, so I'm hoping someone who has completed the 14 vials for Chapter 11 has an answer or even an educated guess about this:

Does anyone think Chapter 11 may be the last chapter for this game, with no additional new chapters in the future? I'm hesitant to purchase more gold or items right now because it seemed like it could be the final chapter.

This is just an educated guess as I am definitely not one of the powers-that-be here. I've been playing for a couple of months now. I am at level 55 and have all the chapters open and all of the premium scenes.They seem to be releasing a new chapter every month or so. They have also made a huge amount of changes that we asked for in our requests/suggestions thread in the past month. I do not think the story is anywhere near over. I think that as long as there is high interest in the game, and people are spending real $ (which they definitely are in here) that they will keep giving us more. In my personal experience, these developers and BF are closely following what is said in the forum. This is one of the few free to play games,that gets new stuff regularly. It's just my opinion, but I think this game will not be abandoned and left to rot like some of the others.

P.S. Anyone who is out of land, running out of it, or just loves the game, please sign the petition on the first page.It's titled: Developers & BFG: A Land Expansion Petition from your Players. We need more land opened and hope this will get them to make it a priority. Thanks

[Post New]by MoonstoneinCA on Nov 2, 13 8:30 PM
Thanks for the replies. I hope you both are correct. Good points about ongoing development and the company listening to player feedback. It does seem like it would be a poor financial move to end this game since I suspect it's one of the highest real money earners for BF. The reason I questioned it was due to the 'ghostly status' of Sterling and his brown haired wife at the completion of the 14 vials.

Go to: