xxybcc

Thank you for nice words!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 2, 13 7:21 AM
Yeah thought you would like that lol. I wonder if you found the same thing and got the idea lol

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Nov 2, 13 7:52 AM
Very Nice Blam! You are very fast to becoming one of the top Devs of the gaming world. You had me right from the very first puzzle with the lights .Thank you for a wonderful game this morning. Also for taking the time to come on the forum to get our feedback and/ or suggestions. Do you, in the future have any plans to try your hand at RPG's? Anymore I really don't want games that have a bunch of HO puzzles in order to get the things I need to progress in the story. What made me want this one was the story and that the puzzles were different from what we have had before. Thanks Big Fish for the sale today!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 8:04 AM
cathyok

Thank you for review! Our efforts now is concentrated on lot of cool HOPA games - but in future we'll always want to suprrise you!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Nov 2, 13 8:29 AM
I've read all the posts and they seem very happy with this game. I'm going to go DL and play demo. If I love it, I'll buy it. I'll you know. Thanks for taking time to read our posts and fix things that need fixing so we will have a fun gaming experience.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 8:40 AM
Hello, hannah57!

We wait for your review!

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Nov 2, 13 9:25 AM
Thank you for caring enough to come to the forums and see the comments both good and bad. You've heard it all and I won't bother to reiterate other than to tell you this is my kind of game, beautiful graphics and a complete fantasy. Escape from the not always happy real world is what I'm looking for and Blam Games has provided that on many occasions. Now I'm off to d/l the purchase. Again thank you.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 2, 13 9:49 AM
I loved this game when I did it's survey and am so pleased it has at last come out. Thank you very much from a windswept Cornwall England!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 10:00 AM
Penny1942

We are so happy to hear your review. Have a great weekends!

cynththemoler

Thank you for you opinion!

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Nov 2, 13 10:42 AM
Hello Blam! Team,

I have seen who is the developer of the today`s new game and what a great surprise! I have bought this game without trying the demo (like another your games). And I am happy I did it (again). What a great and beautiful game! I love the style of graphics and I love the story. It`s just the kind of games I love.
Thank you very much!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 2, 13 10:53 AM
Hello All,

What a great thread! Thanks for being here BlamDev.

I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread so it's easy to find for others.

Happy Gaming!

bfgDeveron

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Nov 2, 13 11:00 AM
I enjoyed this game very much. My one complaint is the repeat the colors, notes, whatever they were, game. As you can see, my 60-something memory is not real good, so I get frustrated with that type of mini-game. On the whole, however, an excellent game. Thanks, Blam!

Disbeliever
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by Disbeliever on Nov 2, 13 11:10 AM
First, let me say thank you for taking the time to come hear what we have to say. I wish more developers cared enough to do the same. It puts you high on my list of developers to keep an eye on.

Now, on to the game. Though I haven't gotten very far, my first thoughts are, "Wow!" I rarely ever buy collector's editions of games, even if there is a sale going on, but with this game, I just had to buy it immediately. I really can't explain it, but I just have to continue on with the story, and I really want see what help my wonderful companions will offer me. I will never tire of beautiful graphics and adorable creatures, and you have provided both of those for us.

I am not a fan of hidden object scenes, but, so far, these have been totally doable for me, so that's a good thing. The best part about them, and I do hope it remains this way throughout the game, is that they haven't been loaded with spiders and snakes—both of which give me horrible nightmares. I have had to miss the pleasure of playing two of your games, if I remember correctly, because the spiders and/or snakes kept me at bay.

That is something I will never understand. So many people in this world are affected by phobias of these two creatures, yet almost every developer fills their HOPA games with them. With a world full of wondrous things to choose from, I would think that developers could find much better things to put in their hidden object scenes. In your future games, please, please consider leaving these two creatures out of them. I'm sure that I won't be the only one grateful for this.

So far, no glitches for me. Keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to be that way. Now, no more time for chat. I have to get back to this amazing game to continue my quest to save not one, but two worlds! Thanks again for stopping by!

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on Nov 2, 13 11:43 AM
Hello and happy weekend to you.

Just trying the game. Why are the achievements a secret? I really dislike that.

To be honest, it spoils the game for me, if I do not know what I am aiming for.

If you think it will make me replay the game to get them all, AFTER I play the first time, then you are wrong.

Nice graphics in the opening.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 2, 13 11:57 AM
Dear BLAM! Games:

Glad that you cannot see me as face so red. Planned to play my little heart out after last post to you BUT just woke up to a black screen and another broken pair of glasses. The spirit is willing but the flesh crashed!!!

One question always asked in any forum is how long is the game? For so many this is a crucial issue for too many reasons to state here.

Is it possible to include somewhere in description average playing time? Do realize that individual times vary wildly but if this were possible, would be ever so helpful to so many fishies.

Otherwise, why mess with your perfection!!!!!!

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Nov 2, 13 2:16 PM
It is always nice to see developers on the site responding to our comments.I love the artwork. I am a person who enjoys looking at the scenery and clicking around to be sure I don't miss anything. After a couple of minutes of clicking, I kept getting "not my finest moment" which drove me crazy! I guess I can understand if I was trying to use an object incorrectly, but I wasn't. I do like reading funny or snarky comments though.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Nov 2, 13 3:19 PM
Love ir!!! Bought it after 10 Minutes. Wanted to make sure it playued okay.

Thanks Blam.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Nov 2, 13 9:07 PM
This a very pretty game but has nicely avoided being an overload of sugar. I am also bored of HOS and prefer silhouettes that move the game forward in some way or replacing objects or highly interactive just looking for a list of objects is a yawning bore. I am REALLY ENJOYING your very nicely designed puzzles which are requiring a modicum of thought and are beautifully rendered. I love fairy tale and cute games but like to feel that a game meaningfully progresses forward and that tasks are not just for the sake of it taking up some time. I get tired of mending ladders and boats in every game because it all becomes a bit predictable but mostly I have felt I am moving along in a rational manner although I as really worried about sending a chap out in a boat patched only with resin! I would never prop up a huge rock with a couple of slim twigs so I had to use the guide and found it irritating because it was not realistic, Sea beasts and nymphs no problem or magic but try to make things logical in other areas. I personally loathe fixing things down to the very last detail so I don't want to take fifteen minutes doing a perfect job. A random bit of wood is fine and I can take oars etc.. for granted, yes I know that,s not rational either. So even more well designed puzzles and fewer HOS would suit me. I think this is a very enjoyable game overall and I will give it a good review.
Thanks for caring and lovely artwork is most important and I like yours very much.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Nov 3, 13 1:05 AM
BlamDev
Gotta say, nice touch with your map detail.
When you first use the map you have a catapillar cruising around the edges. Closed the game and came back later and low and behold... a butterfly had taken its place!!!
This is a first.
GREAT JOB!!!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 3, 13 1:45 AM
Hello JirafaVanidosa!

Thank you for nice words!

bfgDeveron

Cool! Thank you for this!