Re:Technical difficulties [Post Your Tech Issues Here Only!]

[Post New]by blueclaw1107 on Nov 16, 13 5:36 AM
I am also having the same problem as many others. We cannot find the butterfly jewel. At the mailbox I can read the poem but no jewel. Hoping for a fix soon. Thanks!

Nosferat2
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Nosferat2 on Nov 16, 13 9:40 AM
The Mother goose disc will not interact with silhouette of goose with bonnet. Tells me "I don't think this is right!". As I look at the walkthrough, it is supposed to go in the center of this circle .

I have uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted my machine and sacrificed a duck and a goat to the gaming Gods. No luck.

I am playing the pc version of the game.

Edited on 11/16/2013 at 10:20:45 AM PST

Coronanana
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Coronanana on Nov 16, 13 9:56 AM
just wanted to let you know I also cannot find the butterfly jewel. It just isn't there. I hope there is a fix on the way.

Re:Technical difficulties

[Post New]by SilverMaple on Nov 16, 13 12:33 PM
Faylyn wrote:I bought the game and got as far as a FROG red jewel mouse scene when the screen froze, the cursor would not move. This was after the instruction panel came up. I had to Ctl-Alt-Delete to get out of game. I am going to delete the game from my Game Manager until I see that this glitch has been fixed. I hope it will be very soon or I will request a refund.

I had the same problem so I uninstslled and reinstalled. Now I apparently need a
key. I want to play !

mchicspic
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by mchicspic on Nov 20, 13 8:22 PM
I've followed all of the recommended "fixes" in the help, from uninstalling/reinstalling the game to changing the compatibility property for the game. I'm still having trouble with the game crashing, especially during puzzles to unlock doors or boxes or whatever.

Could someone provide some real assistance and not just keep pointing us to help topics that aren't working?

Thanks!

[Post New]by panicbear on Nov 23, 13 1:09 AM
Count me as another user who gets no Butterfly Jewel in the Crooked House Entrance mailbox. I'm playing on a Windows 7 machine.

Clicking on the Hint on this screen, I get the message, "There's nothing for me to do here right now." So it's not just that I'm ineptly failing to pick up the Butterfly Jewel. According to the game I have nothing to pick up on that screen.

This is definitely a bug and I'm really stunned it hasn't been fixed yet. Doesn't Blue Tea support their games? I've bought at least eight of their games in the past, but I won't be buying the next one.

pat05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pat05 on Nov 23, 13 1:43 PM
I got this to work. sorry for the post

Edited on 11/23/2013 at 7:19:22 PM PST

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by rara3462 on Nov 24, 13 9:52 AM
Bought this game after playing demo, no probs. Went to play full length and it keeps flicking to games manager end game screen!!! have unloaded and reloaded to no avail any ideas????????????

Cakes62
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cakes62 on Nov 29, 13 7:46 PM
I am having the same problem as Nosferat2, I can't get the Mother Goose disc to take. It keeps saying that I need to do something else. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Dec 1, 13 8:59 AM
Count me in as well - there is no butterfly jewel and I cannot proceed. Definitely a bug - I'm really surprised there's no update to this game yet. SO FRUSTRATING!

[Post New]by martenedup on Dec 2, 13 5:34 PM
I am having trouble at the 3 roads. Cannot go forward and there are no clues in the map. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

[Post New]by GingerNutGirl on Dec 6, 13 9:58 AM
I have only just bought this game and already I am having issues! I keep getting the white screen of death when I am in the underwater part of the game and also, just now in the Silvery Coal Village. As per the instruction on here, I have removed and re-downloaded the game and it keeps happening. Is it a bug or something with my machine? Does anyone else have this problem? Whilst my computer is not the fastest, I have the ability to play games that are bigger than this and needing more RAM to run it...also, I didn't have this problem the whole game until I reached the above point.

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Dec 19, 13 10:40 PM
I played the demo and purchased this game. The demo played just fine. Now that I have bought it, it won't open to a full screen. I unistalled and reinstalled the game, and it still won't open to a full screen....just a small box. I am asking for a refund.

roluny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

3 roads

[Post New]by roluny on Jan 8, 14 9:19 PM
Can not get past the three roads, and when I try, the podium with the woman's face sometimes vanishes. I've tried everything and must give up before I go nuts. Booo...fun game otherwise, but frustrating when you can't finish it.

[Post New]by blueclaw1107 on Jan 24, 14 4:30 PM
Hello, has there been any fix to the Butterfly Jewel? Many players are experiencing this issue and it has been documented in several threads. It is a widespread problem with numerous players. I am holding off requesting the refund as I have enjoyed the game and Blue Tea is one of my favorite developers. Please advise if the developers plan to apply an update? Thanks!

[Post New]by arexroat1 on Jan 24, 14 8:38 PM
I am having a problem of when i get to the 3 roads or the crooked trees my game crashes and I can not get any get any where else

HP52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by HP52 on Feb 5, 14 3:52 PM
I am another disappointed player who cannot find the butterfly jewel - Is there a solution to this problem yet - or will there ever be I wonder

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Apr 21, 14 8:34 AM
A bit late playing this game, so many others to play first! However, finally got around to it this weekend and everything was great until the butterfly jewel issue. Like so many others, I was unable to find it. Checked all forums for help but still no luck. I have just send CS a message asking for a refund/credit for this game, and I plan to uninstall it - too many games out there to waste any more time on this one! This is the first Blue Tea game I have ever had trouble with, and I must say I am totally unimpressed with their response to this issue. No Fix = No Buy on their future games. Guess they just lost a customer......

Butterfly jewel???

[Post New]by wingnuts0915 on Jun 12, 14 5:28 PM
I am unable to progress further in this game. There is no butterfly jewel! Is there a plan to fix this?

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 10, 14 12:56 PM
Bought this a few days ago. Downloaded fine, but App will not open. I sent a ticket in. Anyone else? I have an iMac. It also can be bought for my iPad, but I refuse to pay for the same game twice!

This is STILL happening!. The SE is fine, but the CE will not open. This is ridiculous!

Edited on 09/19/2014 at 1:42:14 AM PST

Go to: