butterfly Key

Coronanana
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:butterfly Key

[Post New]by Coronanana on Nov 15, 13 6:39 PM
I'm having the same problem. Followed all the advice but no luck. I do hope this can be fixed so I can finish the game. It's so far into the game I don't want to start over. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Plus changing the game difficulty. Nothing works.

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Nov 16, 13 12:07 AM
JoFin wrote:
Tambil wrote:I have also done everything blueeyedgirl suggested, not getting anything. Definitely a glitch IMO, should not be that difficult to pick up. Also, when I ask for HINT on that location it tells me nothing to do here, so it either thinks I already have it (which I don't, all I have is the ramrod and the glassy eye key), or its a glitch.

Tambil, I did exactly what you did and still didn't find it either. I feel it's a glitch as I am running Windows 8.1 with many games played and no problems. I've posted a message in the Technical thread, can only hope they find a fix.

That IS frustrating! It MIGHT have something to do with Windows since I have Windows Vista and I'm running it without a problem.

Are the other people having problems using Windows 8 also or just JoFin?

[Post New]by blueclaw1107 on Nov 16, 13 5:28 AM
Hi - I cannot find the butterfly jewel either. I can read the poem, but that is all. I am running Vista.

[Post New]by elainerabit on Nov 18, 13 9:15 AM
Its the 18th still no butterfly key!

[Post New]by 1whitedog on Nov 20, 13 8:41 PM
Have done all the suggested fixes and no luck finding the butterfly key/jewel ... running Win 7 Blue Tea Games has a Facebook page so maybe thats the place to look for help with this.

[Post New]by panicbear on Nov 22, 13 2:26 AM
I'm having the same problem. Running Windows 7, and the mailbox only contains a poem and no butterfly jewel.

Cursery had a few noticeable bugs earlier, but nothing that affected gameplay so I didn't think anything of it. This is really irritating, though. It's bad to have this problem at all, but really upsetting after paying the Collector's Edition price.

This game-breaking bug has really lowered my opinion of this developer. I bought this game without even playing the demo, based on how much I liked their other games.

But while other developers are making their games look gorgeous in HD, the graphics in Blue Tea's games aren't keeping pace... Cursery still looks about the same as games they made two or three years ago. And it doesn't seem to be as well made, considering this butterfly jewel problem.

I don't think I'll be picking up any more Blue Tea games. Definitely won't be springing for any more Collector's Editions.

[Post New]by laurawdvm on Nov 25, 13 11:01 AM
I have the same prob and I'm running it on a Mac. Can't get the cursor to change into a hand anywhere over the mailbox!

[Post New]by daleinhell on Dec 1, 13 12:20 AM
I too am having the same problems with that butterfly jewel. I have read everything I can find on the subject. I have not been able to find it. Yes, there is the poem, There is nothing behind or around it. Yes, the hint tells me there is nothing to do here. Weather we play collectors editions or not, No matter our player system, We will be sure to find an occasional glitch. I am so disappointed to find this one because, I do not like this game, I was hoping to finish and be done with it. I refuse to start over. One thing about BIG FISH they will credit us with another game, That being my only consolation.

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Dec 1, 13 8:55 AM
I ran into the same glitch - no butterfly jewel. The advice about rolling the cursor slowly until it turns into a hand does not work. This is definitely a bug and very frustrating. I've never run into a problem like this with this dev - I'm surprised there's no update yet.

[Post New]by panicbear on Dec 3, 13 12:14 AM
daleinhell wrote:One thing about BIG FISH they will credit us with another game, That being my only consolation.

How do we get a credit for another game? I don't really need the credit but I really want to do everything I can to express my disappointment with the developer.

I bought this game as a Collector's Edition, sight unseen, just because it was Blue Tea, and they really let me down.

[Post New]by summerlotus on Dec 21, 13 7:07 PM
I have the same problem, running on a Mac, there is no butterfly jewel or key at the mailbox and it tells me there is nothing to do here. I am disappointed, really wanted to finish this game and be able to play the bonus. Has anyone had any luck getting it fixed?

windy54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by windy54 on Aug 22, 14 2:38 PM
I can't find the key either. was this problem ever solved?What should I do?

[Post New]by blashwood on Nov 1, 14 6:37 PM
I've had this CE since it came out and have never been able to play all the way through. I think the Jewel showed up in my inventory then disappeared... Never heard anything from developer nor BF...

Edited on 11/01/2014 at 6:37:41 PM PST

Go to: