Upcoming Absences

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by Scupper on Feb 23, 14 5:04 PM
Thank you to all my wonderful neighbours who have put up with me ZZZ'ing over the last few weeks...

Unfortunately, due to 2 major family illnesses, my time on the game is going to be even more limited. So i completely understand if you go and find a more reliable neighbour.

I'm not sure how long my absence will be...but I'll try my best to log on to gift, but probably won't have time to seek and level up.

Anyway, all the best, and thank you for all your help and support.

~hugs~

[Post New]by angelina452 on Feb 24, 14 6:43 AM
I would like to say big thank you to my fantastic neighbours! You are the best

I'll be away from the game for indefinite time (more than a month) due to my studies, I will still try to log in and send gifts, but please feel free to delete me. When I'm back, I'll try to re-find you all again.

Happy happy gaming to everybody!

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Feb 27, 14 2:46 PM
Hello, wonderful and amazing neighbors! You have truly made the game a joy with, not only the gifting, but the conversations we've had.

During the month of March, I am going to be very busy. I have to develop three websites, and write a slew of Church lessons for the 6th/7th graders... and build a fence to corral the chickens... and build some square foot gardens... and begin planting.... and.... enough!

I will try to come in daily and gift neighbors to the best of my ability. If I miss a day or two and fall asleep - I hope we can still be neighbors.

To my friend Achumannfaery - we are so close to that 100 mark! You go get 'em, girl! I'll be right behind...

See you soon!
Love,
Kat (aka SuzeyQueue)

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Mar 1, 14 7:04 AM
Faery my friend...enjoy your time/life and know that you have place in my nbrhood always . i will keep the light on, coffee hot and the weather channel tuned in.

tak630
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by tak630 on Mar 4, 14 3:39 PM
Hi all,

I am having computer issues again, so I have been & will continue to be logging in only sporadically.

Aside from that I have several job interviews in the next few days/week (after being unemployed for the last 2 years) so I will have less time to play going forward.

If you want to free up space in your neighborhood, I understand, but I hope to see you all once my computer is back up & running regularly.

Thanks all,
Tak

[Post New]by Isis121496 on Mar 5, 14 6:32 PM
I will be unable to gift March 7 & 8 due to real life health issues. I don't expect to be in the hospital longer than that, but one never really knows.

Suzette
aka Isis121496 & sdbowker

Turicella
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Turicella on Mar 6, 14 3:18 AM
I take a rest from the game. Feel free to delete me.
Thanks to all my wonderful neighbours!!

[Post New]by mandajava on Mar 6, 14 11:31 AM
I am in the process of moving and the internet connection at my new place is giving me huge issues. As soon a I figure it all out I will be returning to all my awesome neighbours so please excuse my absence. See you all soon

missneaki
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by missneaki on Mar 16, 14 9:02 AM
There is a pretty good chance that computer trouble will keep hoola_popper and me away for awhile.

[Post New]by BeccaVA on Mar 18, 14 5:30 PM
Just wanted to apologize for being gone... out with a concussion Will likely be back in a week or so.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Mar 18, 14 9:52 PM
Oh my gosh, Becca. Don't apologize. No one asks for a concussion. Please feel better soon.

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 9:52:55 PM PST

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,541 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Mar 23, 14 4:49 AM
Hi Neighbours

I'm bored... I only have the duelling quest left which is impossible to complete and I have to force people to play me in the competition to get a match by blocking the search till someone decides to play me. It makes me feel like such a bully and I don't like it

So I'm taking a break until Japan arrives.

To The Room Raider Guild members

Sorry to leave you in the lurch, but MissMoose will take over as guildmaster. She'll do a grand job of encouraging you all onto greater things

See Y'all in Japan
Rumbi

Edited to add:

I've changed my mind I'm going to do the offer quest every tuesday then take the rest of the week off. So I may fall asleep intermittently... Yep that is the plan... today
Please read the small print: Rumbi reserves the right to change her mind at any time... even in mid-sentence. This does not affect the rights of Rumbi neighbours to delete her due to her incorrigible flakiness

Edited on 03/25/2014 at 3:13:19 AM PST

[Post New]by BeccaVA on Mar 27, 14 5:10 PM
thank you everyone for your patience with me. i think it's still going to be a while before I can play again. back to the doctor tomorrow. will try to poke in and gift when I can.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Mar 27, 14 11:57 PM
I will be out of town for a few days.
Going to New Orleans!!!

I will be off from Sunday March 30th until Wednesday April 2nd.
So last gifting before vacation is this Saturday and back again on Thursday, April 3rd.
You don't have to gift me while I am away. No worries! Save your gift for someone in need!

Happy gaming memory fishies!

p.s. Rumbi, the small print was hilarious!!

Edited on 03/27/2014 at 11:59:42 PM PST

Rylj
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Rylj on Mar 30, 14 1:36 AM
HI to all neighbours of : Ryli I will be away for an extended holiday from April 3rd to April 25th Yahoooo!! Please dont dump me....I will return refreshed and ready to play and gift everyone.

See you later.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Mar 30, 14 11:28 AM
Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of days to gift to neighbors. My modem fried and I just got new internet today. Happy playing, everyone!

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Apr 2, 14 8:56 AM
-------> Pam, hope you get well soon! sorry you arent well but i've left the lights on and the door unlocked. will miss you. prayers for your recovery and good health.

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Apr 2, 14 3:35 PM
My playing will be spotty until Apr 5th - have ordered new ISP service and a new wifi/modem. Right now I am connected to an open server and it is making me crazy.

[Post New]by BeccaVA on Apr 5, 14 5:52 PM
Still concussed and not able to play. Boss grounded me from work for a few more days. Sorry to all for not being around and gifting. Hopefully will be back soon!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Apr 5, 14 8:55 PM
Feel better Pam and Becca.

Go to: