yutio
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post Your Tech Issues For Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition Here Only!

[Post New]by yutio on Nov 21, 13 1:12 AM
How the hell could I figure out what to do ??? My game still crashing every minute and it still plays terribly slowly. uninstalled/reintstalled with updated drivers and sending Dr. Felix report...What's going on devs ?

Tech Issues For Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition

[Post New]by tracy124 on Nov 22, 13 9:36 AM
Hi When I go into the tower and play the mini game left of the stairs, my circular puzzle has "clicked" into place but the picture has not been formed. The bad guy is still kicking up a storm underneath the circular puzzle but I cannot move it and now I'm stuck. The game is not frozen, I can freely move around but I can't complete the circular puzzle and therefore am unable to continue play. Any ideas?

gmes4me
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Tech Issues For Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition

[Post New]by gmes4me on Nov 29, 13 11:36 AM
tracy124 wrote:Hi When I go into the tower and play the mini game left of the stairs, my circular puzzle has "clicked" into place but the picture has not been formed. The bad guy is still kicking up a storm underneath the circular puzzle but I cannot move it and now I'm stuck. The game is not frozen, I can freely move around but I can't complete the circular puzzle and therefore am unable to continue play. Any ideas?

Did you solve this? I'm having the same issue.

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

Re:Post Your Tech Issues For Whispered Secrets: Into the Beyond Collector's Edition Here Only!

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Dec 8, 13 11:06 PM
As of today the very slow loading/crawling cursor issue doesn't seem to have been fixed. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and just sent in a Dr. Felix.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Feb 7, 14 3:25 PM
won't even open game

Go to: