Feedback with Blam! Games

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by KCErin on Nov 16, 13 7:20 AM
Good morning BlamDev - obviously very early your time.

I saw the offering today and knew that I had played this game. When I looked at my purchase history and couldn't find it, I thought I was losing it. Then, DUH, I got to beta this game. I remember saying that this was a delight to play. It had a different storyline and was great fun. I can't wait to play the game and find out whodunit.

Thanks for all the work you put in your games. You provide a lot of hours of fun and keep this old brain sharp..

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 7:26 AM
KCErin

It's awesome that you was beta-tester of this game! We hope you have a great time with full version of our game!
Thank you!

bezzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by bezzer on Nov 16, 13 7:29 AM
Great Game. Just finished demo, now off to buy it!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 7:33 AM
bezzer

Thank you!

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 16, 13 7:46 AM
BlamDev wrote:Hello tammytheo!

Our title is inspired from not actually Greek mythology, but similar to it. Seven is a lucky number, so we think that this number will be good sign for our game

We wait for your review about full game.

Oops... My mistake then. Seven is my lucky number too! I'm sure it will bring lots of luck to both your game and company.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 7:50 AM
tammytheo

Thank you very much!

tropdechats
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by tropdechats on Nov 16, 13 8:38 AM
Thanks so much for visiting the forum to hear our reactions to your newest game.

Blam! Games is one of my favorite developers. You folks consistently create challenging games with a world I can get lost in. I just want to say that I hope you keep on producing downloadable games. I know that the trend these days is away from this type of game, with an emphasis on ipod and iphone games, and games that require you to purchase "something: in order to continue play. But there are many of us who still enjoy -- and will buy -- the more traditional games. Don't forget us!

Thanks again for the hours of enjoyable gaming!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 8:46 AM
tropdechats

We never forget about our players

Thank you!

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Nov 16, 13 8:56 AM
welcome Blam Games and I must say you are quickly, quickly becoming my favorite game developer, especially with different story lines (other than cute helpers and fog, etc) which seems to appeal to so many of us now.

I can't remember who suggested it but I have to agree that their should either be an option to playing a slightly interactive list HO or even better yet, mix it up and give us not only lists but progressives, silhouettes, FROGs, etc. (something for everyone)

Ok, I don't know if I can hold off until Monday to get an extra punch....... yeah, I better just go ahead and buy it !!

Fishy hugs from Cincinnati

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Nov 16, 13 8:56 AM
I have been patiently waiting for this release since I played the beta back in July. Back then, many fishies posted wonderful comments on this game in the old Sneak Peek thread in the now defunct CCC. It is rare for me to buy a CE, but with the sale on this weekend, I may have to buy it now! Your participation in the forum is truly appreciated, as are the wonderful games that you create! Thank you!

Edited on 11/16/2013 at 8:57:14 AM PST

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 8:59 AM
RaceCat3

Thank you for the nice words! Happy gaming!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 16, 13 9:33 AM
This is another great game from Blam and I will be purchasing it today - thank you for the many hours of fun and entertainment you have provided for us.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 9:36 AM
Howatch

Big thanks for your love! You inspire us for the future games!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Nov 16, 13 10:16 AM
good game devs,at last i can play one not so childish and drunk in sugar syrup!i hope and hope that someday one or another devs will make a good science fiction game!not interested,blam dev,?"sigh"!i'll wait more.....but i keep my eyes peeled on this theme!but more games like this one make me wait easily!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 16, 13 10:21 AM
edmee1947

Thank you!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 16, 13 11:09 AM
Heya BlamDev,

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread so it stays at the top of the posts and our users can find it easily!

bfgDeveron

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 16, 13 11:33 AM
edmee1947 wrote:good game devs,at last i can play one not so childish and drunk in sugar syrup!i hope and hope that someday one or another devs will make a good science fiction game!not interested,blam dev,?"sigh"!i'll wait more.....but i keep my eyes peeled on this theme!but more games like this one make me wait easily!

Same here. I like a few fairy tale/ fantasy type games but I like the more realistic ones better. A murder/mystery is always good. I like the sci/fi stuff, too.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 16, 13 12:05 PM
Hi BlamDev,

I like a lot this game because the story is very attractive IMO.

I don't like that we don't have a clue as how many chapters have the full game.
It's short or long? It's the BC necessary for a prize of the CE?

I have many games of you, I love Prague, and thank you to be in touch with us !!!

Good job , from Texas,
M.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Nov 16, 13 12:11 PM
I also beta tested this game & couldn't wait for it to happen as I LOVED it & I have to echo my THANKS to the Blam! Games devs for actually listening to us "fishies" & not just cranking out one game after another. Murder/mystery is my absolute favorite type of game. I am SO OVER fantasy, sci-fi, witches, dead spirits & relatives, other parallel/worlds, living/menacing inanimate objects etc. If you need ideas just read a newspaper or history book!!!

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Nov 16, 13 12:22 PM
Hello Blam Devs.

Just bought it ,love this game .It's different and i'm enjoying the storyline .
Love Blam games ,you're at the top of my list and really like that you care what we have to say.I've yet to find a game of your's I didn't like,keep up the good work.
Look forward to what 2014 will bring ,have great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Go to: