Guilds

Re:Guilds

[Post New]by burl_hicks on Nov 30, 13 3:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to join a guild, but not exactly sure which to join. I would like to start with an established guild rather than creating my own. If you are looking for members, please respond to this with your guild code and the number of members you currently have. Thanks for your time.

BH

bt1151
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by bt1151 on Dec 1, 13 8:16 AM
From this discussion I see that guilds are supposed to compete in duels and competitions but I've never managed to actually get one of those to work. DO they work through the BF site?

scraf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by scraf on Dec 8, 13 5:09 AM
Hi I joined slon50[i] guild and would like to say thankyou for accepting me

How can I say hello to new members and the guild master and how do I know if my guild master will see this message. How can you find the codes for people for example or how do I senda friend / neighbour invite without knowing a person's code?

My next Q is there any help section specifically explaining how the guild works?

Apologies for the many Q's and thank you X X

Edited on 12/08/2013 at 5:10:49 AM PST

[Post New]by darkangel8705 on Dec 11, 13 6:33 PM
If you are a new age hippie or completely old school hippie come join my guild at 6B83ZEDt. Everyone is welcome! I look forward to all new members!

Guilds

[Post New]by minahsulistyo on Dec 11, 13 7:56 PM
hi..i just created my own guild. my guild has my own name until i have members and we can decide the guild name together.

my code is : fYSn7S6H

[Post New]by Lina_S on Dec 15, 13 6:42 AM
[b] Hi guys..i just created my new guild with my name : Lina_S...

Please follow and we'll decide what name sour guild shall be.

My guild code is : Rar5y9tk.

Just join my expedition and we shall have fun

Thx

[Post New]by Lina_S on Dec 18, 13 5:14 AM
Hi....please join my guild. My code is : Rar5y9tk. haven't got a good name for my guild for now. U can participate on that when u join my guild. My guild name temporary use my name

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Dec 18, 13 10:05 AM
Loloretta wrote:Hello fellow ROM players. We need more members in our guild. Join at kHsRyhrG. thx. happy searching.

i joined your guild but since my guild chat doesnt work i've not been able to participate or help in anyway. sowwy i would if i could or understood how to communicate with my guild...Mnd~

[Post New]by minahsulistyo on Dec 19, 13 7:12 AM
Hi to members who join my guild. What shall we name our guild? I really appreciated u guys can give some good name so we can discuss n decide together.

Thanks

Join ~Seahorse Guild on Kr6f967A

[Post New]by mailbox1954 on Dec 23, 13 11:51 AM
mailbox1954 wrote:Welcome to the first 15 to join the Seahorse Guild, lets get going and be up there in the top 100. Join on Kr6f967A

Hi Guild we are currently Number 1 in the weekday guild, well done, keep up the good work.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Join ~Seahorse Guild on Kr6f967A

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Dec 26, 13 8:59 PM
mailbox1954 wrote:
mailbox1954 wrote:Welcome to the first 15 to join the Seahorse Guild, lets get going and be up there in the top 100. Join on Kr6f967A

Hi Guild we are currently Number 1 in the weekday guild, well done, keep up the good work.

[Post New]by Stracciabelli on Dec 28, 13 3:50 AM
Join my guild:
7Re47yFG

Thanks in advance!

bugs?

[Post New]by poyurnot on Dec 30, 13 9:15 AM
Happy New Year! Just wanted to know if anyone else has issues with competitions?
I noticed that consistently the game freezes at the end if there are 4 competitors. (It's a 50/50 chance the same thing happens if there are 3.)

Also during face to face duels I've used my combat potion several times, sometimes winning and sometimes losing, and still shows that it's a task I need to do during a duel.

Any help and/or fixes on the way?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

bugs?

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jan 3, 14 1:44 PM
poyurnot wrote:Happy New Year! Just wanted to know if anyone else has issues with competitions?
I noticed that consistently the game freezes at the end if there are 4 competitors. (It's a 50/50 chance the same thing happens if there are 3.)

Also during face to face duels I've used my combat potion several times, sometimes winning and sometimes losing, and still shows that it's a task I need to do during a duel.

Any help and/or fixes on the way?

I believe others have said that in the competetions it only really works if there are only 2 playing instead of 4.

I had the same problem with the combat potion task. Even though i had loads of them, I had to get one in a duel then use it in the next duel for it to register as completed.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jan 3, 14 1:52 PM
I haven't actually joined a guild yet... mainly because I'm rubbish at battling... it's like I go blind even though the items are jumping up and down screaming "Quick! Quick! Here I am"

I do win occasionally but that is because the game decides to be biased towards me and gives me 15 secs to find stuff and only gives my opponent 6 secs ... has anyone else noticed this or am I a manipulator of time?

Anyway, if any guild leader wants to take me on, please let me know

Thanks

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jan 4, 14 7:55 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:I haven't actually joined a guild yet... mainly because I'm rubbish at battling... it's like I go blind even though the items are jumping up and down screaming "Quick! Quick! Here I am"

I do win occasionally but that is because the game decides to be biased towards me and gives me 15 secs to find stuff and only gives my opponent 6 secs ... has anyone else noticed this or am I a manipulator of time?

Thanks

We have space in ours! The Guild master is mailbox1954 and actually the Guild had taken the first place two weeks ago!
If you like, send a request.
The guild code is Kr6f967A

And don't worry about being a super super warrior!
I believe I am fierce (loool) but I don't fight duels often. Only when I am in the right mood!! lool

tsjz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by tsjz on Jan 9, 14 4:36 PM
hi

[Post New]by tashadot on Jan 19, 14 10:37 AM
Would like some people to join my guild. It is the "Go Getters 2014." We can balance each other with our strengths to be awesome this year. Would anyone like to join?

Here is the guild code:
3atQtz2k

[Post New]by burl_hicks on Jan 31, 14 1:42 PM
I'm looking for a guild to join. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Burl

[Post New]by VeryMerry on Mar 2, 14 8:27 PM
Matahari24 wrote:
Rumbitothecore wrote:I haven't actually joined a guild yet... mainly because I'm rubbish at battling... it's like I go blind even though the items are jumping up and down screaming "Quick! Quick! Here I am"

Thanks

We have space in ours! The Guild master is mailbox1954 and actually the Guild had taken the first place two weeks ago!
If you like, send a request.
The guild code is Kr6f967A

And don't worry about being a super super warrior!
I believe I am fierce (loool) but I don't fight duels often. Only when I am in the right mood!! lool

I'm very impressed by your answer. I too am not good with duels, I can't see very good any more but I am quite interested in joining your group. When I went to join up, I couldn't because you're not on the list for joining guilds. It's at the bottom right side of the screen, under the heading of the little man and shows up as a shield. I can't join unless you put your name in there and accept me as a member or not. Thanks.

Go to: