EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Re:Founded guilds, anybody yet?

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 8:14 PM
Jarrow wrote:Has anyone use, successfully, the guild chat screen? Looks interesting but you must be a guild member to use it.

I left a message on guild chat and am trying to figure out if it's by guilds only or if every guild can see what's written. I'm hoping someone not in our guild can tell me if they see the message or not so we all know if they're private guild chats or anyone who is participating.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 8:17 PM
Mrsdayrow wrote:Ewejoy, please don't be afraind of saying too much about this new stuff. I have potions but am still unsure about when to click on them. Do I click on them when the other person is doing the finding or when I'm doing the finding. If its when I'm doing the finding thats just plain crazy, because I'm .... well ..... finding stuff.

Depends on what the potion is. If it's purple you use it when it's your turn to knock the other persons points down. If it's red then you use it when it's their turn to recharge some of your points. I don't know about any other colored potions as I haven't gotten anything but red and purple that I recall. If I do I'll let you know.

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 8:20 PM
A quick shout out to quietearth! Don't let her name fool you! That lady is fast! Great job quietearth!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Nov 18, 13 8:37 PM
Okay, Tara and I have been having a little chat in our guild chat screen and we both tend to believe it is for our guild only.

CasualGamer, I just checked and you're still showing up as being in our guild! Let me know if you aren't showing up on your end...it would be a glitch if you're not. Please check out the guild chat tab too if you're showing up okay! you've not been sent packing from our guild!

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Nov 18, 13 8:37 PM
I haven't joined one yet as when I checked there were no names I recognised and I'd rather start my own than join someone's who I don't know. Perhaps that is why you were expelled casual? They were expecting to be joined by their friends... I'm sure it's nothing personal.

I haven't done any duelling or anything here.. I did it on FB and did not enjoy it much. So yeah.. I'll join a guild and be in a team and work towards team goals but I don't like the idea of being hammered by some random nobody just because they played more on FB and blah.. grumble.

And the game keeps crashing.

Edit: To find where to join a guild - click SOCIAL (man with hat) and you get an additional option with a G. That is the Guilds button. Click that and then 'I want to join an existing guild' and then you get the option to add the guild code you want to join.

Edited on 11/18/2013 at 8:50:40 PM PST

[Post New]by CasualGamePlayer on Nov 19, 13 5:50 AM
Hi Ewejoy,
Thanks for accepting my request to the Guild. Sorry for the late response, I’ve been a bit busy with work today and have just signed in, on a lunch break now, and I see that I am in the Guild. I don’t log on to BF much and I wrote for the first time in ages yesterday as I was feeling a bit confused and disheartened.

Silverthornfire, thanks for your insight, yes I can understand that people might prefer having people that they know in their Guild(s). I did know some names from the first two Guilds I was in, Zitronfalter being one of my neighbours- but I didn’t know either of the Guild founders so once again thanks to Ewejoy for accepting and keeping me.

And the point you raised about the game crashing/freezing may have something to do with Guilds. Anyway, I felt a wee bit dejected yesterday as not one but two Guilds seemed not to want me but today is a new day and all is well again, lol.

Edited on 11/19/2013 at 5:51:58 AM PST

Go to: