jugglins
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post Your Save The Prince Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by jugglins on Nov 27, 13 2:54 AM
ok I had every problem listed here, so being the good member I have reinstalled the game no help. I am out of time to make the required phone call per the advice of BFG but expect it this evening. LOL Don't worry I do not blame BFG the programmers need practice

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bettums on Nov 28, 13 7:26 PM
This is my third post. Is anyone going to fix this game or doesn't anyone care?

ramiejoann
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by ramiejoann on Nov 28, 13 10:09 PM
I posted earlier that I too was having a problem with clicking on the item to b collected. since then I have been clicking on the upper part of the item and it almost always works. I still think it is a problem that the devs should b able to fix. if this helps anyone else, please let me know.

WitchK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by WitchK on Nov 29, 13 10:20 AM
I am having the same problems as everyone else. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it did no good. This is a problem in the program, not our computers. Please fix as I bought the game before trying it out because I enjoy these type of games. IF they cannot fix it then I want my money back!

Tiffling
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Tiffling on Nov 29, 13 1:52 PM
Same problem here dwarf stuck in all kinds of places, can't get refund. I own many many big fish games but I'll not buy another one because of this. Get it fixed!!!!!

wondercat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wondercat on Nov 29, 13 5:15 PM
Had the same problem other people did on level 7. Reinstalled game and it worked. Now level 17 is a problem. I cleared the road and it tells me I have to clear the road.
I think there are enough issues that corrections should be made and everyone notified when this is ready to be downloaded.

rthomas
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rthomas on Nov 30, 13 12:35 AM
I will join the many other little fishes that are having the same or very similar problems with this game! First and foremost the "?" help...is absolutely NO help at all! secondly, the clicking problems slow the game so much so that its nearly impossible to get gold on most of the levels. Thirdly, the storyline is very drab and honestly quite cheesy! So overall, I'm very disappointed with this game. I'm generally a very easy person to please and I've hardly ever been disappointed in the games I've purchased over the years as a member here on BigFish. But this game deserves the criticisms everyone has mentioned and then some. I primarily play TM games and have loved, loved, loved most if not all of them and I honestly don't mind some of the challenging levels. I can usually figure the more difficult levels out either on my own eventually or with maybe one or two clues from other players but not with this one! I believe the problem is all the minor glitches that slow things down way to much. So go ahead and throw a bunch of goblins at us, but for crimany sakes, fix the glitch so that when we click on them, they actually retreat like they are suppose to. Most of the time I have to click on the little @#$!?*%? six, seven, or eight times and then they still get the goods! Shame on the folks who don't fix this problem. We spend REAL money on these games and I'm sure everyone would agree that we expect them to work properly!
Thanks for reading!
Rthomas

Jincy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jincy on Dec 1, 13 11:50 AM
I'm having the identical problem on two separate computers. Both use Windows 7, and both can handle all other BigFish games with no glitches.

When I load Save the Prince, the screen flickers badly; even if I can get the game to load, it ends in a crash--not just a crash of the game but the whole computer restarts.

My video card is updated--there are no other explanations that I can see. If you know of a fix for this, please let me know. Otherwise I'll just ask for a refund.

Thanks

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 1, 13 5:02 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that we're aware of this issue and we'll do what we can to help get that sorted out.

In the meantime, if you could contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report, that would allow us to take a closer look at what's happening with that game. We'll also be able to collect data to escalate to the developer if necessary.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by SharonKragelund on Dec 1, 13 10:03 PM
yah i have buyers remorse!!! i bought the game..it worked fine then all of the sudden something happens not on MY end and now the resolution changed somehow and i cannot play the game...it is NOT on my end i made NO changes whatsoever...Please fix this it is one of the games i really love to play!!

i did the dr felix thing so i hope that will help resolve this!! much loves
shazzy

Edited on 12/01/2013 at 10:04:41 PM PST

symigirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by symigirl on Dec 3, 13 7:57 AM
Hi Guys,

I am having the same trouble as other fishies! Cannot get level 31 to work, it is driving me insane. Any help appreciated, I have tried all the suggestions.....

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 3, 13 2:12 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that and update has been released for this game that should resolve the issue with the dwarves getting stuck. To find out more about the update, just click on the blue text below:

NEW UPDATE Available For Save The Prince (PC)!

If you're still running into issues with your game after installing the update, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those further.

Thanks for your patience and happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by SharonKragelund on Dec 3, 13 10:06 PM
i installed the update and now the game will NOT open so frustrated and angry!!!

roberta3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

save the prince- he is doomed

[Post New]by roberta3 on Dec 4, 13 3:42 PM
the fix wiped all my progress. this was the third time. now i have a dwarf, in what appears uncomfortably close to a troll. i fear the prince i doomed to be left frozen. the girl needs to move over and ask for help from some vikings, they get things done.

honeekat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by honeekat on Dec 5, 13 5:58 AM
Just thought I would let you know that I have played this game right through to the end, gaining gold star on each level without any glitches whatsoever. I am sad I have finished it - that's my only complaint!

bettums
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bettums on Dec 8, 13 5:28 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game still have the same problem. I started over from the beginning and am already stuck on Level 3 with my little guys hanging around the Manna tree and food tree!! I give up.

[Post New]by ladeeturtl on Dec 11, 13 8:17 PM
Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, including at least twice since the "fix". Still having issues, particularly on level 41 - it never gives an option to build a granary just a bare grass field where granary should be built

kattykit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kattykit on Dec 12, 13 2:00 PM
I am having a simliar problem. Got to level 42, then got stuck. The manna tree does not open, so can't get manna, can't get rid of poison, so can go no further. I just uninstalled, then installed again. It still isn't working. Still can't progress further than level 42 when there is no manna. Can someone turn on the night? LOL!

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 2:02:55 PM PST

1nita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 1nita on Dec 17, 13 6:58 PM
I am having the same issue. Dwarfs are getting trapped at the food tree. I have deleted this game three times and it still will not go past that point. Very frustrated and disappointed.

This needs to get fixed.

WitchK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by WitchK on Dec 18, 13 11:24 AM
I followed the instructions from the Dec 3rd post about technical problems being fixed. Not true. I uninstalled and reinstalled. As soon as I started a new game, the dwarves would stop after icking food or rocks or whatever and just stand with their arms all up in the air cheering. I am about to demand my money back and uninstall permanently.

Go to: