Re:Post Your Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by tmotley on Dec 19, 13 8:31 AM
I have downloaded the update and it finally recognized the mime and magician, but I have the hire 6 mascots one and it still says I need 6. I have 4 mascots already. I have tried to stow them and bring them back out and have waited a few days to see if it fixed over time, but it still doesn't recognize any of them.

I also have goals that will disappear sometimes when I go out of the game and other goals that keep coming back after I've finished them. I had one for selling lemonade and I built the lemonade stand, but by the time it was done, the goal was gone. I have had the sell the GI toy several times and it will come back as a new goal when one of the others disappear. I just had the dinosaur attraction goal disappear and the GI toy one came back again this morning. I hadn't built the dinosaur one yet though.

dianah50
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dianah50 on Dec 20, 13 9:05 AM
tmotley wrote:
I also have goals that will disappear sometimes when I go out of the game and other goals that keep coming back after I've finished them. I had one for selling lemonade and I built the lemonade stand, but by the time it was done, the goal was gone..

The daily quests (clock icon) I've noticed reset at midnight (?) so it seems we need to fulfil these within that 24 hour period. The new daily quests appear immediately.

I also have the mascot issue. My quest is to have 10 mascots and it's only recognising 7 out of the 8 I have. Let's hope they fix this soon, quite enjoying the game

crashed

[Post New]by melodypoodle on Dec 20, 13 12:48 PM
playing game for 4 days then when I tried to open it it was back to the beginning.

Moved a mascot, it disappeared

[Post New]by colintastic on Dec 22, 13 6:29 PM
I just downloaded this today, and moved my strong man mascot--which i got while completing the tutorial on mascots--while he was in the middle of a six hour activity, and when I clicked "done" he had disappeared. I tried to use the finder option, and while he shows up there as busy, when I click find, it centers on the parking lot.

[Post New]by magnoliamoon on Dec 28, 13 7:43 AM
I enjoy the game. The issue I am having is that one of the missions is to sell candied apples from the candied apple cart. There is no candied apple cart anywhere to be bought. I went through all the stores, attractions...etc. no candied apple cart. Just letting you know.

[Post New]by tiggershome on Jan 3, 14 2:36 AM
Hi, my game has just crashed and wiped out everything. When I went to start it I had an error in the first line message and then the game loaded and I was at the beginning again! I had reached level 17 and had expanded my park to 20 zones and had all the shops and amusements available, including chip shop, gyroscope etc.
I am gutted. My park was awesome, now it is all gone and it has written over my game with a new one....I had the Knight, the Mime, The claw, the spaceman, the dog, the strongman and magician mascots as well as numerous clowns. And I had rebuilt most of the broken down rides and stalls. I am so upset....

Edited on 01/03/2014 at 3:50:33 AM PST

[Post New]by tmotley on Jan 4, 14 3:41 PM
Mine just did the same thing too. Got an error message this morning when trying to log in, then it went on and opened the game and I was back to the beginning. I was on level 15 and had extended quite a bit as well. Not much fun to restart again.

[Post New]by digit26 on Jan 16, 14 2:28 AM
The problem that i am having is that items i start building or clearing disappear and i have to pay to do them again, very frustrating. My game is updated already.

Game Freezes - new daily challenges

[Post New]by coffeekid831 on Jan 19, 14 9:29 PM
I can click on the 1st 2 challenges but when I click on the third the entire game freezes.
have to ALT Shift to get out of game and then right click and close the game.

Tried it twice and both times the entire game freezes and you can't do anything.

AureliaS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AureliaS on Jan 19, 14 11:50 PM
My game is not saving on exit. Twice now, I have collected everything, set everybody working or powered up attractions, and then built a new food stand. Twice now, when I go back in game, I'm set back to the money I had before I collected everything and the food stand does not exist. I updated last month when the one update was released. Was there another I"m not aware of or something?

badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by badoodie on Jan 20, 14 10:03 AM
Opened my game up today and have lost ALL progress that I've made in the last 4-5 days! My game has backtracked to where I was at last week. Frustrating. What's the point in playing this game if it loses my progress? I had bought an expensive plot, hired the magician (finally), made a lot of changes to my layout. All gone. It's like none of it happened.

lljklu
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by lljklu on Jan 20, 14 10:06 AM
I opened my game this morning and everything was fine. An hour later and my game has now backtracked to where I was several days ago. I was on level 17 and had much progress in terms of mascots, land and amusements. This is very frustrating. Please help and advise.

dianah50
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dianah50 on Jan 20, 14 10:30 AM
My game has also backtracked a few days ... it was fine this morning. Not something I'm going to pursue, I had enough issues with Dark Manor and eventually had to give up on it. Such a shame that this has happened again in a FTP game.

Makotukite
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Makotukite on Jan 20, 14 10:52 AM
Hi, I have been playing for over a week now and I decided (a bit reluctantly) to purchase 160 tickets for REAL money. I had embarked on a clear up program and was looking forward to installing new attractions. Imagine my surprise when I logged on and found that I had reverted to Level 4 and hardly any coins or tickets.
I am on a PC. I have not had any problems in many years of playing from Big Fish platforms.

Please help.

[Post New]by amandal85 on Jan 20, 14 10:59 AM
My game has also lost progress from the last few days.

Re: Post Your Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game Tech Issues Here Only!"

[Post New]by poohbearbekah03 on Jan 20, 14 11:24 AM
I love this game. But, last night I was on level 7, and had just bought one of the expansions, and now today I just opened up my game, and i'm back at level 3.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Jan 20, 14 11:59 AM
I had made the money and had bought the lot with candied apple on it. I was level 14 and had bought the bowling alley, was waiting for it to download. Also had cleared all the trees and trash off lot. I had bought decor items to 120. I went to work, came home to update,all was lost. Back to level 13, down to 93 decor items, lot not bought, but my money was not given back to me. I am very disappointed with this game and if not fixed will give it up. I will not spend time doing a game that my time is wipped out and I lose.

[Post New]by tmotley on Jan 20, 14 12:38 PM
Mine was fine this morning as well and just tried to log back in and have been set back about a week's worth of playing. I have my email in to back it up, but still lost a lot of progress. This is the second time it's happened and the first time I was set all the way back to the beginning. This game is too frustrating to play if I am going to lose progress every few weeks.

[Post New]by Horemheb on Jan 20, 14 12:42 PM
same here, game was fine this morning but now I've lost about 3 levels. That's after having to restart from scratch a couple of weeks back after my whole progress was wiped out. And often I start buildings and tasks, but if I don't wait several minutes before logging out, they disappear. Really frustrating, are you gonna be sorting out the endless bugs??!

lljklu
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by lljklu on Jan 20, 14 1:36 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if someone from big fish would respond to our issues. Even if the response is something like, " We are sorry for the difficulties but our team is currently working on this issue."

Go to: