Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Bugs and glitches - Update Available?

[Post New]by Delta77 on May 16, 10 7:54 PM
I am also running Windows 7; this program will not work on that. I click on play; it appears to start but then asks me to play again. At least I still have my 60 minutes of demo time left after several attempts to play.

I would probably have bought this game too. Does BFG ever give extended time to purchase the DD when they remove the bugs?

Susanne13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Susanne13 on May 16, 10 8:01 PM
thank you to _DD for the space bar hint! That made all the difference to the jigsaws.

[Post New]by travler on May 16, 10 8:14 PM
I also have windows 7 and having the same proplem and dito I would buy this game if problems were fixed at the 2.99 price

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 17, 10 1:10 PM
Susanne13 wrote:thank you to _DD for the space bar hint! That made all the difference to the jigsaws.
Glad I could help, Susanne, and welcome to the pond!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 17, 10 1:16 PM
And Welcome also to all other 'Sea Anemones' who posted in this thread!
Sorry to hear you're having problems with the game. I have no idea whether you'll be coming back to this thread, if so: Please post the problems in the "Post any The History Channel Lost Worlds technical issues here only" - it's a new sticky at the top of the game forum - or use this link:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/96130.page
(copy and paste into your browser bar)

and/or write to Customer support, if you haven't done so already. The start message in the above mentioned thread from bfgZambezi also describes how to reach Customer support.

Breezeie66 wrote:Wish I had read all this earlier. Just downloaded w/o playing trial and game will not open tells me "out of range".
Breezeie66, best advice for you is also, write to CS. BFG will probably give you a refund, if you can't play a purchased game for technical reasons. I don't know about the Daily Deal price, but CS will know - this is just a users forum.
And yes, always try before you buy. Too many different systems out there now.

Good luck and happy gaming, everyone!

[Post New]by Perlemoen on May 21, 10 7:30 AM
Perlemoen wrote:Have Window XP, PC download, game do not start, showing Hz ? while music is playing. This is a waste of money and time. Do one get a refund or something????

To get it started.
1. Disable my antivirus
2. Went to my history purchases
3. Click on download the game
4. Start the game
5. Enable my antivirus

Everything is working fine
I hope this help

Please note I did not uninstall my previous download

Edited on 05/21/2010 at 7:32:41 AM PST

Go to: