Re:Post All Of Your Nevertales: The Beauty Within Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Sharryheb on Sep 5, 15 5:56 PM
I am having the same problem as catia16!! BF, please help!! I am in the collectible level for "pets" (also have tried others - romance and something else). NOTHING is clickable, so I try to get a hint. I click exactly where the hint shows to click, and nothing. I had this exact same problem trying to get the roses, but at least there if I backed out of the level and re-entered, I could get the rose. I had to do that for EVERY rose I missed. But for the collectibles, this shim didn't work.

I really hope there is a fix for this. I play these HO adventure games all the time, and this one is BY FAR the best one I have ever played! I'm actually excited to finish it, get all achievements, etc., but I can't!

I'm on iPad 2 also, I have the latest version of iOS, which is something like 8.4.1 at this point.

[Post New]by ME_Brown on Sep 29, 15 8:56 PM
I am having the same problem as Catia16. I can't collect the first collectible- the wine in the cupboard. I am playing on an IPad Mini. This is the first issue I've had with the game. I tried shutting down IPad but that didn't help. I've read quite a few others are having the same issue but I have not seen a solution. Can someone please address this? Thank you.

Edited on 09/29/2015 at 8:57:19 PM PST

Homeimps
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Homeimps on Nov 28, 15 5:08 AM
sexxygamma wrote:I am having problems on my laptop with playing this game when I push play a screen pops up in small screen mode in black and thats it!! NOTHING ELSE! I have uninstalled and installed and same thing keeps happening? HELP!!

Go to: