scarabs

pmanuel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:scarabs

[Post New]by pmanuel on Nov 28, 13 12:55 PM
I'm still stuck with not being able to pick up the fragments of the last scarab (by Mdme Fate's trailer). I appreciate everyone's comments, and glad (?) to know it's not just me. Guess I'll have to start over with a new profile and see if the second time around is the charm, as has been for a few others. Thanks.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Nov 29, 13 4:59 PM
I played with a new profile and this time, it all worked. So it's definitely an intermittent glitch that causes some play-throughs to bog down at the scarab by the tree.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Nov 30, 13 11:11 AM
I didn't have a problem with the scarabs.
For the last one I didn't need the key
but I did have to pick up some fragments.

I hope starting with a new profile will work for you.

Good luck Detectives.

[Post New]by Nanzee101 on Dec 1, 13 2:45 PM
Why isn't Big Fish offering a fix for this? I am beyond pissed off. If restarting with a new profile does not work, which I can't even believe I have to do, I better get a refund!!!!

[Post New]by jenl2881 on Dec 9, 13 10:06 PM
I am having this problem too. It makes me angry to pay for a collector's edition and then have to start over because of a glitch

[Post New]by stephanie3673 on Dec 10, 13 9:06 PM
I, too, am stuck outside of the trailer and unable to pick up the last scarab! This is so frustrating and I do not want to start another profile!

[Post New]by heavymech on Apr 19, 14 2:09 AM
has anyone found out what to do about this 6th scarab problem>?? I really want to finish this game without starting over,and its driving me mad,i must have clicked around that dam tree a zillion times,even tried doing things people on other forums suggested to do,of course non of them worked...Still pouting in Iowa

Go to: