SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Isis

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 7, 13 3:31 PM
tookat wrote:
you must be owned by at least one cat!
(and if not....you are ready to...except the cat will rarely ever accept anything you buy them.....but will love the box or bag it came in)
Yup, my cat's most favourite toy ever is a stretchy piece of string I cut off a t-shirt....

Calzephyr
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Calzephyr on Dec 7, 13 9:07 PM
I really enjoyed Isis in the game and buying things for her room! Once I discovered that playing solitaire earned me money, I was more inclined to play that too :-) I found a 100 pound gold brick in the game, so that was a bonus!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 8, 13 9:10 AM
Someone said that they liked the Youth Potion. I like the other potion better, the "Potion of Rest". I don't think they named it correctly.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Dec 8, 13 9:54 AM
Calzephyr wrote:I really enjoyed Isis in the game and buying things for her room! Once I discovered that playing solitaire earned me money, I was more inclined to play that too :-) I found a 100 pound gold brick in the game, so that was a bonus!

Do you remember where you found it?
I didn't find it, I didn't even know it was there
until I read your post.

Thanks

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 8, 13 10:19 AM
I think there was a gold bar in the Black Diary behind a puzzle. I didn't notice how much it was worth. I'd have to replay with a new profile to be sure.

Right now, I'm replaying Escape from Ravenhearst.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Dec 8, 13 10:22 AM
ganonsbane wrote:I think there was a gold bar in the Black Diary behind a puzzle. I didn't notice how much it was worth. I'd have to replay with a new profile to be sure.

Right now, I'm replaying Escape from Ravenhearst.

I'm replaying Madame Fate and
solitaire at Fate's Carnival (to shower Isis with more gifts).

Next for me is Dire Grove replay. But I had to revisit
the characters from Madame Fate first.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 8, 13 10:44 AM
I finished replaying Dire Grove last night before starting Escape from Ravenheart.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 9, 13 12:43 AM
I am replaying Madame Fate in hopes of finishing for once.

Dire Grove....except it is making me feel colder.....the only game that really made me feel the weather....amazing how they did that...and I am loving doing stuff I did not think to do the first time around (this was my first game here ever! sent by a friend who thought I needed a good getaway place)...but this time I am reading the book titles and all the brochures and lolling so hard at them.

and I am playing Shadow Lake since I did not get all the achievements and don't remember seeing a Dire Grove reference at the end.

Happy gaming fishies!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 9, 13 12:48 AM
Dire Grove was before Shadow Lake. The reference at the end of Shadow Lake was a ticket to Fate's Carnival.

Edited on 12/09/2013 at 12:52:35 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 9, 13 12:49 AM
oh...
and I think we need a game from a cat or a kitten's point of view....
but that is just me.
I am besotted, and admit....but not as bad as the girl in the video who breaks into tears at wanting to love and squeeze and hug ALL the kitties.....not quite that besotted.
She obviously never met Too Loose the frankencat or Sid Vicious with their claws of steel and nastier attitudes.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 9, 13 12:55 AM
I think this thread got side tracked.

Have you tried the Potion of Rest on Isis??? I think they got the label wrong.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 9, 13 1:08 AM
You are right Ganonsbane....but I am a Cheshire cat and easily sidetracked.

Yes....I think that the result of the Potion of Rest is absolutely awesome.....but it is not correctly named....unless maybe they wanted to surprise us....which I would not say was above them....after having Isis turn into a ball of static after being combed a couple of times.

And as to the Dire Grove reference at the end of Shadow Lake, someone else mentioned it in a different thread, which is why I shook the mothballs off of Shadow lake....but, I could have misread that one as well.....I just remembered they said if you got all the achievements you got "something" and it isn't worth it to me to go searching for what thread....it is weird am in the morning.

Edited on 12/09/2013 at 1:11:28 AM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 9, 13 1:16 PM
I just finished replaying Madam Fate. Tabitha the Lion Tamer's reason for wanting Madam Fate dead was: Tabitha suspected Madam Fate of poisoning her pet trained white lion, Mouser, because Madam Fate was more of a dog person. However, when you talk to Madam Fate in her trailer, Isis is behind but without the fancy gold collar.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 3, 14 7:13 PM
I'm still playing solitaire
to provide for Isis... LOL

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 3, 14 7:13 PM
I'm still playing solitaire
to provide for Isis... LOL

[Post New]by larce121 on Jan 13, 14 3:38 AM
I have been owned by two cats In the past and miss them so much. They do tend to like balled up tin foil though...

I love Isis. I wish I could find a wallpaper for my computer of just her. I think she is beautiful. Does anyone know where I could find that???

rerich
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by rerich on Jan 18, 14 5:00 PM
Someone posted on here about being too attached to the characters. The last time I finished the bonus game as Isis followed Fate and turned to look back at me, I actually waved good-bye.

kloanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by kloanne on Jan 24, 14 3:39 PM
Count me in as one more slave to Isis! I am absurdly attached to that cat! I, too, played solitaire to make up the pounds I didn't find and buy every available item for Isis! In addition to all the interactive items, I like simply petting Isis, watching her arch her neck, and hearing her purr, in response. I dislike the part of the game when Isis is briefly trapped in the mirror, and I wish she didn't leave at the end! Seriously, the artist who created and animated Isis clearly knows cats, their moves and moods. Very entertaining!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 28, 14 12:49 AM
I wonder if anyone else continues to play solitaire
to buy more things for Isis.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 28, 14 12:56 AM

GUILTY !!!

and our beloved tookat will no doubt resume those duties soon as well !!

Go to: