Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Kindom's Heyday Here Only!

[Post New]by Kittos on Dec 16, 13 4:14 PM
wxman77477 wrote:I have gotten a few access violation errors before Level 35. But now, I am getting more errors than those times when I get through the level. It seems to happen when there is a lot of building activity.

There is a real problem with this program.

I agree! 35 and 36 I had to resort to building one thing at a time to get thru the levels and now at 37 I cant get thru at all.
I have tried all the "fixes" and nothing works.

It might be time for a refund on this one. To frustrating, not fun!

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 4:17:11 PM PST

[Post New]by artgal51 on Dec 16, 13 8:45 PM
I played the trial, purchased the game, played it last night, and tonight I click on the "play" but nothing happens, the game doesn't load. I'm on a PC with Vista and have not had trouble with any other game I've purchased.

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 8:46:54 PM PST

angus1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by angus1234 on Dec 17, 13 3:51 PM
Hello - I keep getting thrown out of this game. This computer is only a couple of months old. When this happened (many times), I checked and updated anything that was available. Then I uninstalled & reinstalled the game. Then I started the level again and as soon as I thought I knew what to do, it threw me out again... several times. This is so very frustrating. I can't seem to get past level 31. Please let me know there's a fix ?!?!**

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 18, 13 3:57 PM
When I'm in the middle of a level the game will crash & return to the play again screen. When you start again it starts the level all over from the beginning!
Very aggravating!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 20, 13 3:22 AM
OK Big Fish or whoever the developer of this game is (or both) we need some help. I cannot tell what level it is that I've been on that keeps crashing. I looked the last time that I played but it seems that you cant really tell while youre in-game.

I'm using a Windows 8 PC and its giving me error messages I've literally never seen before.
One part of them says access violation, I think.
All of my programs are up to date - not that that matters in this case.

To other players - what do we do now? Like in the case where there are lots of people who own a game that has a clear defect? Do we assume that somebody knows & will fix it, or....?

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Dec 20, 13 4:11 AM
level 30 access violation 4 times almost finished level each time please bf fix game please

[Post New]by aphrahannah on Dec 22, 13 7:49 AM
I had repeatedly been chucked out of the game with access violation errors by level 32. Every other time I been able to rejoin the game after pressing ctrl-alt-delete and restarting the game. The last time it happened though, it deleted all my progress on the game. When I went back in, it was as if I had never played before. Which is particularly irritating when gold has been achieved on all those levels! If my game keeps freezing and deleting my progress I will have to ask for a refund. Really disappointing.

[Post New]by lilpollyesther on Dec 29, 13 6:33 PM
Same thing as the therealdragon. Start screens, then booted out. It seems a lot of the new games are not working for me.

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Kingdom's Heyday Here Only!

[Post New]by marzantina1 on Jan 9, 14 5:36 PM
I can't believe that I have made it to level 41, with as many freezes and similar glitches that I have experienced with this game. I am so frustrated that I feel like ending my membership, which I have had for years. I have a Toshiba notebook PC and run an updated version of Windows and still have issues that don't resolve. This is so frustrating, to be playing to relax and get near the finish of the level you are on and it freezes and you can only get out by using task manager. then start again another day. And that means losing everything you have done. Big Fish should give everyone a refund on this one and delete it until such time as they know themselves the issue(s) and repair them for good.

vonee10555
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by vonee10555 on Jan 14, 14 9:55 PM
I have given up at level 36 - it has crashed 6 times and I have slowed down to one task at a time but still crashing.

There do not appear to be any solutions forthcoming from the developers or Big fish so it must be time for a refund. Such a shame as I have been enjoying this challenging game.

There are so few strategy games out there - and finally, when one does come along, it crashes all the time.

After 4 years with the Fish, I think I will swim passed and call it quits...

Amari
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amari on Jan 28, 14 8:54 PM
Hi, I am on Level 21 and my PC crashed whilst playing this game, I have come back to play and it does not have any record of my game. It asks me to create a new profile and I have to start from the beginning I have looked in the data file for the game and it doesnt have it in there! Whats happened ?

[Post New]by baloteddy on Feb 2, 14 4:38 AM
Just to add my two penneth as the subject of access violations has gone quiet for a little while. I too am getting this message "access violations at 0x03AF092E (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated." The game does not open, the game manager will not open and if it does it disappears at random.

I haven't seen a reply from the technical staff for some time regarding this issue and I am very disappointed. Big Fish should do better.

[Post New]by Slim09 on Mar 6, 14 1:34 PM
I enjoy these building games that aren't the timed (ends when time is up), but these access violations are game breakers, done all the "fixes" posted in these forums for the access violations THEY DON'T WORK Big Fish, sorta obvious with all the post, Please fix this issue or beat on the developers doors to fix it.

pokkies
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by pokkies on Mar 20, 14 1:56 AM
My Screen just "flash" a few times and then the games console comes up again as if I has exited the game.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 16, 14 9:38 AM
Keeps giving me access violation errors and stopping. It also will not allow me to get the "ten inns" award. I have built about 30 inns with upgraded food, and I cannot get that last award

Go to: