Re:Post Your Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by StephKBJ on Dec 15, 13 11:11 AM
Unable to sell flowers on tables and swap to roses as per level in game. Not sure if this is a game fault or help I need? Please advise.

Edited on 12/15/2013 at 11:12:20 AM PST

Games crashes Windows 8

[Post New]by WaveBreaker on Dec 24, 13 12:13 PM
Games crashes on new computer running Windows 8 and completely locks machine requiring a full shut down.

Can play fine for a while and then keeps happening. Is there a newer version?

AureliaS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by AureliaS on Jan 8, 14 3:30 PM
I'm blind and obviously didn't read all the stickies so I didn't see this thread. Windows 7, game was working fine. Next morning it decides to minimize to the task bar. It loads, if I click on it the screen flashes and I can hear the music, but it stays minimized to the task bar. Only change was a new monitor. I have since upgraded my video card and followed the instructions as if I had a crash. No change.

[Post New]by WebWorxPix on Jan 10, 14 3:55 PM
This game is impossible. I am stuck on level 1 after being stuck on level 0 almost indefinitely. I can't get the required amount of XP due to the things that I need to get not being available to me on that level. I have tried reinstalling it. The same issue continues. I thought it was fun but not being able to advance is very frustrating. What am I to do with this now?

Stuck!

[Post New]by droody on Jan 19, 14 8:18 AM
I loved the first game, so I was excited about this one. Well, first, I can't get past level one or get past the stool. the second problem is I can't serve the coffee! I can serve the others but when I click the coffees: nothing. Hopefully the bugs will work out because I really want to own this game. Luckily I just used a trial.

[Post New]by droody on Feb 7, 14 9:15 AM
I really want to buy this game Jo's Coffee 2 but I can't get past a certain point. The coffee is made but I can't serve it. Not to mention getting any goodies. Until I hear positive feed back with this game will I try again. I only have a few minutes left on the trial and will NOT buy it with problems.

[Post New]by Zecryphon on Apr 23, 14 7:40 AM
My issue is this: the game freezes completely when I try and complete the task of taking something off the counter. I can put an item there, but when I try and remove the item off the counter, the game completely freezes. No button presses work and I have to open Task Manager to close the game. This happens every single time. I can not get past this point in the game. Why is this?

Go to: