read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:something wicked this way comes ...

[Post New]by read61 on Dec 10, 13 6:28 PM
Maybe it's the lack of hand-holding but I'm finding this game to be a good length. Creepy but not scary. I admit I've had to use the hint button a time or two (or three). I've just left the hospital so not too sure how much is left for me but so far no sign of my daughter...My only complaint is the map. Not really helpful at all. Even using it, I still have no idea where I am half the time or where to go. Just adds to the challenge I guess....really glad I got this one, I'm enjoying it more than a few CE games I've gotten lately! I'm also wondering what's up with all the mutilated toys? Guess I'll find out eventually....

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Dec 11, 13 2:56 AM
At least something rather good to spend my codes on !!

The last CEs were just a plain bore, will never understand how I came to buy The Agency of Anomalies, pure masochism...

Don't even dare starting Christmas Stories, Nutcracker was sooooo good last year....

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 3:15:10 AM PST

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Dec 13, 13 8:00 AM
Yay!!! I have finished The Fog!! I was tempted to give up and delete it several times, but kept coming back to the forum for guidance and finally FINISHED. I am so proud of myself, as my sister says! MLC60

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 13, 13 8:13 AM
dear MLC60:

KUDOS !!!

proud of you and pleased for you too!!!

was well worth it!!

YAY US!!

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Dec 13, 13 5:20 PM
Finished the game although I admit I did rely on the hint button quite a bit near the end. Really good length but I thought the ending was a little.....abrupt. I still have some unanswered questions about that mysterious fog. And the buildings. And the mutilated toys. And a bunch of other stuff.

Oh well. Game was really good anyway, even though the map was useless. Not even sure why they included it. Glad the hint system was helpful!

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Dec 15, 13 5:53 AM
I really enjoyed this game to, but as Read I thought the end was abrupt and had to use the hint to find my way sometimes....and sometimes more lol.
Great SE

Now I'm very curious about the Fright game

Go to: