ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Tiny Tim amulet in A christmas carol

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 16, 13 8:28 AM
I put it together twice as soon as I got the 2nd half, in Santa's Workshop, I think. I lined up the left leg, then the right leg & the right arm. Then moved the present 4 times, moved the left shoulder 1 time, moved the present 4 times & continued that until Bingo, it was one piece & went into my inventory.

HTH

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 8:28:59 AM PST

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Dec 16, 13 11:21 AM
Sorry, waVcraZd , been there, done that.

However, what finally worked for me was puttering with the positions while over the box top, then clicking Hint. When I closed the hint and went back to the amulet, I clicked it once more and it finished.

I still think there's a glitch in the game. All this moving parts around in this order or that order reminds me of the superstitious behavior that BF Skinner was able to elicit in pigeons by feeding them randomly. They'd dance and bob and do all sorts of things because they couldn't find a pattern to release food. I feel like a pigeon, and I don't much like it.

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 11:25:03 AM PST

TGQOATAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by TGQOATAS on Dec 17, 13 9:23 AM
After trying again and again to get the amulet to function properly in Tim's bedroom, I went back to Santa's workshop and moved both parts of the legs and arms. That worked. The amulet went right into my inventory. Hope that idea may help those of you who are so frustrated with the part of the game.

Barb

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 17, 13 10:20 AM
ganonsbane wrote:I put it together twice as soon as I got the 2nd half, in Santa's Workshop, I think. I lined up the left leg, then the right leg & the right arm. Then moved the present 4 times, moved the left shoulder 1 time, moved the present 4 times & continued that until Bingo, it was one piece & went into my inventory.

HTH

When I was saying move the Present 4 times then move the Shoulder 1 time then move the Package 4 times, it wasn't because of any special combination. I had problems getting the arm holding the package to line up correctly. There are only 3 positions for the Package & 3 positions for the Shoulder. Clicking them like that was an easy way to try all the positions.

I hope that makes more sense.

Ladderman
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Ladderman on Dec 17, 13 1:36 PM
Rexan wrote:Here's how it works: Click on the upper leg area, above the silver button, set in place. Then click on the silver button at the knee and set in place. Do this for both legs. The arm, click on the upper arm above the silver button and set in place, then click on the elbow, the silver button and set in place. You've got it! The makers of this game should have put 2 silver buttons on the body. It was awful trying to figure this out. Good luck!

Rexan for president!!

[Post New]by jfebacher on Dec 17, 13 6:46 PM
After you get everything in what you think is the right position click on the package side where the collar bone would be on the amulet. I was about to give up but that worked. There is a hidden joint.

Go to: