Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by Flaminglove on Jul 27, 14 8:26 PM
Iv been playing for months and got the new update on July 25th. Ever since the last update iv had one issue. I can't get past the second loading screen I played every day for 7ish months and now I haven't been able to play since the update. I deleted the game with really pissed me off and redownloaded and it still has the problem. Idk how else to fix it and it's made me mad after all that work and idk how else to fix it or if I can get my account of it back. If it gets fixxed and if I have to start over I'll probably just stop playing it

weyrelady
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by weyrelady on Aug 29, 14 4:07 PM
i have just downloaded the latest update for this game, but allthough my collection shows enough fairy flowers to give the requested items for puppy and snow flowers, i cant give them as they are not showing on the quest screen.

after finding all the flowers reqested for first flower facination quest ( including 5 snow kisses which i didnt have), because i wanted to do the next quest without waiting for a fix, i was surprised to find them added to my collection ???
but
[i] NOW SHE WANTS 15 MORE SNOW KISSES !!![/???

I ALLREADY HAVE FOUR IN MY COLLECTIONS WHICH ARE NOT SHOWING ON THE REQUEST SCENE???

allso as i find i use diamonds to pay for the energy i need to complete the quest scenes
(since the most effective of the food items have to be paid for in diamonds) im going to find this game too expensive to play and too boring if i have to do these scenes as many as maybe 40 times to find 18 coouscating dust[i]

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 2:02:41 AM PST

weyrelady
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by weyrelady on Aug 29, 14 4:38 PM
IN THE FINDING MIRA QUEST ihad to go to apricus plaza to tick off coral cove and gnome village to tick off apricus plaza???

now as well as 15 more snow flowers they want 18 corruscating dust which only shows up in maybe 2 out of five visits to ancient pond [i]

i would be happy to visit several different scenes to collect may be five at a time but 18 is to many and because i am having to visit the same scene so many times to collect the items required to satisfy these latest quests, im beginning to get bored and may not play much longer, whitch is a pity because i like this game.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Aug 29, 14 9:19 PM
I like starting at the beginning of the scenes, I really do. For somebody who gets bored easily, I enjoy the challenge; it is cheaper at first and this means a lot when getting items. I didn’t even mind that I had to install the update 3 times, no problem. Didn’t even mind that I had to go to Gnome Village instead of Apricus Plaza to finish Mira’s quest, just a minor glitch, no problem. However, 18 coruscating dust?? It’s hard for me to get even ONE! (I guess it could be worse, it could be 19!!) Now this is off of my chest, back to game! Enjoy playing AK.

[Post New]by Olivella on Sep 1, 14 9:14 AM
lovemydogs2 wrote:I am not reaching the point of boredom, but at the rate things drop that I need and the length of time it takes to get full energy again, and the amount of energy you have to use to visit the scenes is ridiculous. With some of them it takes so much energy I can only play or 3 scenes and done for the day. I don't a challenge, but this is bordering on being a waste of time. If they don't make it easier to get items needed and recharge faster, I will stop playing. ***sigh***

[Post New]by Olivella on Sep 1, 14 9:19 AM
I completely agree with you, you can't play for a few minutes and then having to wait 24 hours to recharge the energy, I hope that the game developers will be aware of it and take steps to improve this drawback, if not they will lose many players

Evilida
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Evilida on Sep 1, 14 11:30 AM
Hello,

I am having a technical difficulty with the game. I have a quest *Finding Mira" one part of which is going to Apricus Plaza. I have been there twice but the game fails to recognize that and will not list that task as completed. Is anyone else having this problem?
The game was running slowly so I reloaded it yesterday. Would reloading it again be likely to fix it?
Marcus2058, I've noticed some problems with auctions as well. Sometimes the game doesn't tell you what happened to your item. And yesterday, I got a notice that should have gone to someone else about winning an auction for an item that I never bid for. The winner had a name that begin with the same letter as my own.
So the game is buggy.

[Post New]by SME1956 on Sep 3, 14 9:02 AM
To the Moderator:

Am at level 70 which took me a long time to get there, why after your update about 3 times ago does it all of a sudden take so much to get to the next level??? When I reached level 50 points needed dropped down so why the drastic jump to so much?

Another point why in the last couple of updates which seemed to fix things for other people did it mess up my game. I now have quests to do that ask for things that I have in my inventory when I check my collections but it won't let me use them it makes me go through the different scenes gathering the items again????? What's up with that.

Other than these two issues I have really enjoyed playing this and other free games available along with others that I have bought from BG.

Hoping to hear about what can be fixed about these things that are not working right soon.

Thanks much,

mpdaw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mpdaw on Sep 9, 14 7:24 PM
September updates and "bug Fixes" have resulted in my being unable to access Maps. Haven't been able to play the game for several days now. Suppose all I can do is wait for the relevant people to fix up this. Hopefully another update will happen sooner rather than later. I too have spent lots of money on this game and my patience is wearing thin. Wish you guys would get your act together I was enjoying this game but now feel like I've been ripped off. Have been a member of BFG for a couple of years now and still paying my monthly fees. Why cant we use our game credits to purchase bolgins or diamonds. Thinking of stopping my club membership and opting out of this malfunctioning game.

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by Flora1 on Sep 15, 14 8:18 AM
I finished all the construction on the new island (I think Czismorek or so), minigames, what it meant, she found things for new characters and I do not see any task. And does not have books in Shrineroom completed and closed doors, where missing some thing in the opening. Will there be any other tasks? And when?

[Post New]by scooterboy1892 on Sep 17, 14 9:48 AM
can you have 2 different users on 1 game my son wants to play but whants his own account we are using the same laptop

[Post New]by Kathwren on Sep 23, 14 6:10 AM
I have three impossible quests - finding Kip, royal jewel box, and the unicorn statue. The drops are so rare that it's not fun. Please adjust.

[Post New]by Edouard2013 on Sep 30, 14 8:48 AM
Après le update,j'ai tout perdu mes collections....avez-vous une idée comment les retrouver.

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Oct 11, 14 5:54 AM
I've been able to complete ALL the quests the same day I got them but did take up to 20 times to get some of the items. Also, I spend $$$$ too as impatient & want what I want now. I'm at level 57 & the one thing I would want is for there to be something to do every 10,000 stars instead of 100&some thousand stars. Also, the Water Wheel at Landsong Village has been coming for ever along with the Castle door so it would be great if one of them opened. That still leaves the Castle Barracks area, Dark Island, and the Corral Area in the Shrine area. I do realize it takes time to complete these tasks as you have to write computer programs for them & get them to interact with all the areas but would like to have a task more often, even if only 2 or 3 as gives you something to look forward to. Thanks, pkdream5 always swimming in the pond.

Gab11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Gab11 on Oct 12, 14 5:32 AM
Hi all, Just wish to add my voice to the forum. There is much I like about this game, except for the huge expense to keep up with the game. I enjoy the music, the color and the magical theme and the quests. Sadly at the moment I have no quests other than having to feed a greedy dark chest with all my hard earned tokens/prizes - to no avail! Costs me a lot of items which could be used to buy bolgins, food or energy in my collections but this chest keeps sucking them up! It is time to get rid of the chest - it serves no purpose other than to take what we have been working so hard to gain.
I must agree with other comments about the expense to keep the game viable. I have spent a huge amount of $$$ to buy diamonds to complete quests and also so that I can play for longer than 1/2 an hour. They only way I can justify this, is that I have had to stop purchasing any new games!!! So rather than what I would have spent on buying a couple of new games each week, I spend on buying diamonds. I am sure that this is not the intention of BFG, having a decrease of sales in new games just so that we can keep playing this one, but that is the end result. So get rid of the chest, reduce the cost of diamonds or increase the rate of achieving diamonds within the game itself without having to spend a ridiculous amount of cash just to keep playing. Cheers Gab

[Post New]by oldmosiah on Oct 15, 14 12:44 PM
I have finished the quests on version 2.0 update except the dark chest which just wants more and more resources. Will there be a new update soon? I like the game very much.

[Post New]by perfectbutterfli on Oct 15, 14 4:42 PM
I have had no problems getting replenished with money or crystals, but I hope a new upgrade is coming. I really enjoy this game.

Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum... 2 accounts on 1 pc?

[Post New]by ZBestGal on Oct 16, 14 2:53 AM
My sister and I use the same pc. She has registered her account but now I cant seem to be able to register my account to AK. How do I go about doing this. I would hate to lose all the progress I have made.

[Post New]by lenander on Oct 16, 14 7:15 PM
I am extremely disappointed in this game. I have signed in for 49 days straight, and my "reward" is not even there. The scenes do not give you what you need to complete the objectives. I am about to delete the game. So sad, as the graphics are beautiful. But I see now that the only thing Big Fish wants is to make money! I'll be deleting this soon and going back to Angry Birds!

Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by INGRIDESPINAL on Oct 17, 14 1:17 PM
It is hard for me to understand how BF and the creators of Awakening Kingdoms are doing nothing to give solutions to all the problems listed in the forums...
What's going on here? All I can see is that you dont care. I'm not the only person with a problem with this game, and the time passes by and more issues come instead of solutions... Please it is true the game was free but I think everybody spent money in order to play, so al the end it was not free at all. So, why theres no improvement since Sept 30 when all of this mess begin... Almost 3 weeks now and everything is getting worse...

Very Upset,

Go to: