Welcome to Annabel forum

Re:Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by sgc2009 on Mar 16, 09 8:20 AM
I too, am stuck on the cuicuit board minigame. got the first one but not the second . I've tried and tried but can't get passed it and then to think there is a third one. AGGH!!!!!!!! Any help will be appreciated.

[Post New]by dreamer1964 on Mar 16, 09 9:49 AM
Help! I am at the point where the mummy disappears and Annabel has to get through the door. I cant seem to get the tile pieces to move. When I pick one up to exchange with another it just goes back to its original position. Can anyone help with this one? Its another one where you cant skip to more on.

[Post New]by sassykitty1324 on Mar 16, 09 10:56 AM
I'm stuck there too have you gotten any answers yet?

[Post New]by sassykitty1324 on Mar 16, 09 10:58 AM
i can;t get by the first how did you do it? i have the bottom done but can't connect the top the posts are too short

[Post New]by dreamer1964 on Mar 16, 09 10:59 AM
Finally figured it out, you have to pick up a tile that matches the "top" tile by the arrows. The matching end of the tile will turn and go in btwn the top tile and the arrow. when its finished it will look almost like a backwards "C". Hope that helped.

Now Im stuck on the roof. The nails light up but nothing happens. is this a glitch? I already got the tool needed from the locked box.

[Post New]by muffinas on Mar 16, 09 11:22 AM
i cant get past snake pl help

[Post New]by gspoiledj on Mar 17, 09 12:12 AM
still can't get that crystal circuit to work any help please got the first one but not the second

diner524d
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by diner524d on Mar 17, 09 6:30 AM
muffinas wrote:i cant get past snake pl help

You need to go back to room and get the flute from the one woman. Then go back to snake and click it, the flute will play and then the snake will go to sleep.

merln
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Frustrated at the end :(

[Post New]by merln on Mar 17, 09 8:58 AM
I got to the I think the last puzzle matching the stones and have them drop and I can't move fast enough to get them to drop. I have gotten as many as 5 but the time ran out and I have to start all over. I am so disappointed there is no skip that I am going to stop this game but overall I have loved this game, puzzles, graphics, story but lost me totally at the end!

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by kookyen on Mar 17, 09 9:23 AM
Iam having a hard time with the dominos puzzle , I do not know how to move them can someone please help me. Thank You

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Frustrated at the end :(

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Mar 17, 09 11:55 AM
merln wrote:I got to the I think the last puzzle matching the stones and have them drop and I can't move fast enough to get them to drop. I have gotten as many as 5 but the time ran out and I have to start all over. I am so disappointed there is no skip that I am going to stop this game but overall I have loved this game, puzzles, graphics, story but lost me totally at the end!

merin,
I totally agree - it was fun, somewhat challenging and the graphics were really pretty - but the last game kind of ruined it for me. I've already got carpal tunnel and don't feel like making it worse LOL. Too bad there is not a skip for this one...I just don[t have the patience! I surprised myself by being able to complete the other mini games, some were pretty challenging . Good game but kinda disappointing too.....too bad I won't see the young lovers go off into the sunset LOL
cheers
gailfriend

[Post New]by mommar1 on Mar 17, 09 5:37 PM
I am also stuck on the (domino) tile game... I can't get past it...... HELP

mimtess
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mimtess on Mar 18, 09 6:18 AM
I'm on the trial version of Annabel. I don't think it started at the beginning. It started at the museum where Annabel meets Ted. Is this the beginning? If so, what is the idea behind the game. There are arrows pointing but no indication as to what they're for or what I'm supposed to accomplish. Do you think I got a bad download? I have no idea what this puzzle is about. Thanks for any comments or help you can give me.

[Post New]by simplicity49 on Mar 18, 09 7:25 AM
Super easy game but ended way too soon. I finished it in 3 hours. Not worth the money. Nice graphics and game play. Should make a longer version.

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Mar 18, 09 8:10 AM
mimtess wrote:I'm on the trial version of Annabel. I don't think it started at the beginning. It started at the museum where Annabel meets Ted. Is this the beginning? If so, what is the idea behind the game. There are arrows pointing but no indication as to what they're for or what I'm supposed to accomplish. Do you think I got a bad download? I have no idea what this puzzle is about. Thanks for any comments or help you can give me.

I tried the trial version yesterday and believe that IS the beginning....Use arrows to move around in the museum and find the objects that appear on top of the screen....Eventually you will be transported back to Egypt as Anabel the princess...Just move around using the left and right arrows...You will see the screen sparkle on areas you should click on...Hope this helps...

mimtess
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by mimtess on Mar 19, 09 5:15 PM
Thanks hcopter. I'll give your suggestions a try. With so many raving about it I really don't want to miss out on it.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Mar 19, 09 6:33 PM
hi, I'm using vista, and have experienced the following while playing:
switches back to the desktop with windows telling me the game has stopped responding.

sometimes, i open a container, and either it stays open (stuck) and/or the arrow that allows you to back out disappears, and then you are done in, have to restart from the beginning. i'm using the trial version, which was used up because of this "bug", but a friend has the full version, and was near the end when the box bug happened.

anyone else get this?
thx

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Mar 20, 09 12:15 AM
I have been enjoying the game until now. I am at the level where I have to break the coloured stones. I have been trying for hours and run out of time. Does this mean the game is over for me. I will never be able to do it quickly enough because of the difficulty I have with using my hands due to operations for arthritis. I am disappointed that the moderator or CEO's or whatever who deal with the people who produce these games make sure that every one has a chance to get to the end. Why isn't there a 'skip puzzle' like so many others do. I will not be able to proceed with this game and I was enjoying it also it will be a waste of money.

wb120b7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by wb120b7 on Mar 20, 09 1:27 PM
Hi. I've been loving this game but now I'm stuck on the third level of the mini-game where all the lights need to be connected. I can get them all on except for the string on the top and right. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by MsDeeMorning on Mar 21, 09 1:16 PM
I thought the graphics were great, however the game is really short and the only way they made it longer was the last matching puzzle. I should have gotten Lost in the City instead...hope it is better than Annabel.

Go to: